3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BelAZovec 07.01.20 01:46 am

Impressions of the game! (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

The invitations come pre-order already. I play already 2 days.
Well what can we say, after the beta, nothing has changed, corrected bugs, balance, fixed a couple of abilities.
But the game is definitely epic. 9.3/10.
Pros:
A lot of abilities.
Sustained atmosphere.
Music and sounds from the movies.
PvP (normal modes - capture the point, capture the flag (inverted), mining points. But styling super)
Dialogs.
The choice of dark/light.
Quests (interesting, in many there is a definite nonlinearity)
Fucking design locations
Outdoor bosses as powerful (200k+ HP) or easier (15-20K), but it killed only a group and give it is so-so loot.
Of the minuses:
Big awkward interface. (common for MMOs)
The lack of Pvp space battles. (it's me)
Some bugs (not working function Usable in the auction, some glitches with the display of the descriptions of the clothes.

Very strange - apparently people have not yet realized prices - training skills are sometimes worth more than stuff. I have over 3 thousand of loans was dressed almost entirely, and learned for more than 4
277 Comments
Sort by:
M
MeGa..XaUs.2011 07.01.20

And what engine is in this game?

M
Moskit 07.01.20

MeGa..XaUs.2011
Hero Engine

_
_Sammy_ 07.01.20

People, ie buy the game for 1200 and another time card? Or game is game subscription for a month?

M
Marsel Kazan 07.01.20

soon F2P will go somewhere in half a year when will start to decrease the number of people

_
_Sammy_ 07.01.20

Yeah, and Russian translate. And Red Dead Redemption will be released on PC. Believe. Developed sales came to about$ 100 million, so roll up your lip, it will not be FTP

K
Kimaen 07.01.20

Played in all the CBT, OBT, and 14 have already started the release version... the verdict is the same - SW:TOR'from hit - be. Until the 20th, while capital maintence not started from home even to the University did not come out. =)

V
Velikiy i Uzhasnyy Piladu 07.01.20

Microfludic
expensive how it turns out! Maybe I'm wrong...you Can lay Inbox on YouTube?) Artbook as I understand it in English) And just more equipment to tell) Either on the forum or in PM=)

K
Kimaen 07.01.20

What do you mean with expensive?! On the Origin digital Deluxe version only 1,800 rubles, plus 450r monthly subscription (can't remember exactly), well, or can be a simple digital version to buy. The only difference is that with Deluxe the set includes 6 items, 5 of which no good there, only pathos, and 6 is the in-game vehicle. In my opinion, for such of you! Bioware offers a simply elegant product.

K
Kimaen 07.01.20

By the way, there was mention about the interface, saying it is too cumbersome - nothing like this - very neat and small, I would even say that he is in a WoW style minimalism =)

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 07.01.20

The great and Terrible Pilatus
Inbox until you post, because it hasn't come yet (mail - SOU slowwwwww.)
But in General kollektsionka more for the fans, because there is record of the developers, art book, journal style, figurine. + there are different buns in the game, but Deluxe them slightly less.
Marsel Kazan
Rogue.
_Sammy_
To Russian translate, Bob was transferred. The question is - when? But I FSUs.
Kimaen
The interface is cumbersome. Less original in the second world war but uncomfortable shops. Too many decorations.

I
Isaac666 07.01.20

Oh my question was never answered...
You need to buy for the 1200r??? Or you can pay per month 15 bucks??

B
Bromantan 07.01.20

Isaac666 to buy and pay. for 1200 you get the key and 30 days of play. Next time the map.

V
Velikiy i Uzhasnyy Piladu 07.01.20

Microfludic
When it will come laid out=) and I don't play I'll wait for January probably)))

R
Richards 07.01.20

Well, th will give your English at school, I no che as the game has story component is coming and not mobocracy, then it is necessary to seriously study the language, so you have to wait fo the game.

d
drondiwe 07.01.20

the test game... the gameplay is a complete copy of WoW... this is utter nonsense, actually=) the inability of the Jedi knights use the force really is epic! in short slag...

4991S_A_N_Y_A1994 07.01.20

I love the star wars universe. Also great respect for the mastery of Bioware. But, alas, will not play. The idea of a MMORPG I don't like. And to pay $ 15 I will not, even for star wars.

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 07.01.20

Raji-Dragon
I was in the 7th grade, dude, I have all the beam. Understand.
drondiwe
Slag you, if you do not understand that in MMO gameplay Vova is the best. According to the concept. Then he twirled and complements. Just be glad you didn't get the brisket with kill 800 mobs.

M
Magmor 07.01.20

I would hope that during the year, the year there will be Russian localization, at least to the texts translated. and in any case, you have six months to wait until all bugs pomilovat, the balance will correct and the server is stable will start to plow

R
Robot96 07.01.20

I have a question for those who bought the license.Game Russian?

D
DeGrand 07.01.20

Here you read for me personally, it would be nice if the single was in the game to see the story, and the fact that it would be after a plot could implement in their MMO with import characters so it would be a lot more interesting to buy a box with an MMO component.