3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Svaeron 07.01.20 06:07 pm

Ugg boots for men - is it desirable?

Want for winter ugg boots for men. The girl goes, she's cool, feet never get cold, no need to tie, and this style I like the way they look.
Is it normal if I order ugg boots? Are there any guys?
Just as it is not seen, so that the men wore.
54 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 07.01.20

Svaeron
Like the original uggs are of all surfers, though men, though women. So you can buy yourself ugg boots and go with the surf under the mouse, then you and no words to say.

R
RestlessDreams91 07.01.20

Wear, if you like, why not? The main thing with clothes to combine and colors.

_
_______________________ 07.01.20

Svaeron
The first time I hear about ugg boots. Now I know what it is

A
A.Soldier of Light 07.01.20

Lodurr wrote:
On people's word chuni trademark will not impose
Surprised how people, in principle, the word ugg boots, very much in tune with the word HS =]
Lodurr wrote:
chuni
This is what language is popular?

R
Rolemanser 07.01.20

A. Soldier of Light
This is what language is popular?
Native Russian word )))
We have the footwear called covaci, and I have a long time caused a smile appeal - dude, okay, yeah, what is it I have associiroval.

r
requiemmm 07.01.20

I have this footwear associated with well-known Soviet bots, farewell, youth in the nation. And then again...and became fashionable. Well, if there is no choice, and you can wear it, why not?

C
ColonelJason 07.01.20

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
Uggs, is a brand of Deckers Outdoor Corporation, this title in the nature does not exist.
This statement is not true.Deckers Outdoor Corporation acoperirii the word UGG only in 1978 (when created, actually), but back in 1971 was eclipsing the company UGH-BOOTS, and someone named Frank Mortel claims that he called my company, ugg boots in 1958, in honor of the fact that the shoes he went the hefty ugly (ugly).Anyway, the type of such shoes exists from the 1920s, and explanatory dictionary of Australia interprets the word uggs as a kind of shoes, though, and says that the brand with the same name takes place.
And chuni is peasant sandals or, in our time, rubber galoshes over boots, and they do not have any relationship.

A

Rolemanser wrote:
We have the footwear called covaci, and I have a long time caused a smile appeal - dude, okay, yeah, what is it I have associiroval.
Then it is clear 8) the types of shoes do not understand )

R
Recruit_Main 07.01.20

Svaeron
As it is not in men's looks , mainly the hipsters wear...

R
Rolemanser 07.01.20

Lodurr
Classic sandals from bast, hemp way, not everywhere was available, and the cost in some places as much as a money. You're still only talking about the pistons forgot to say, as where there were many skins and hides, easier and better pistons to walk in than sandals.

R
Rolemanser 07.01.20

Lodurr
The pistons, like boots, it is closer to our time, poslerevoljutsionnyh.
What are you doing? The pistons is a piece of treated leather or fur, which is then attached rope or strap on the leg.
I've seen the sandals are only made from bast straw is not never seen, if you compare the straw and bark, the straw loses bark, bark tight, and are made of the bark faster than straw.
Yes, and an expression of barely coherent so far in the course, but about the straw weaves or knits, I have never heard of.

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.01.20

Put a request on ugg boots and a little from the price tag choked.Ugly,but like,not quite male,but closer to the unisex are also.My wife loves these shoes

R
Rolemanser 07.01.20

Lodurr
I have a child in the late 80 years, went with his Grandfather to visit his brother, and he lived in the village right next to a forest, so there is almost the whole village these sandals from Luca wore in the summer. I only thing that I remember, too, wore these sandals to wear, and they were new, not broken-in, I was palatial corn. Then these sandals with me in Krasnodar Krai took, then they long as the decoration was.

d
devil_leo 07.01.20

Uggs for gay nedoseikin, IMHO.

C
ColonelJason 07.01.20

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
Like me victim of the exam, with clip's thinking. Pochuchut something in Google, and run a rebuttal. ))
Wow,baseless appeal to the age of the interlocutor seasoned with Flirty smiles - once seen, an intellectual in the case. Especially worthy of you answered, in fact, the substance of the issue - with regards to the etymology of the word iGO. Not like some idiot, whose mental age has stagnated in the period of early puberty, which, extrapolating to others your mental inadequacy, it is ridiculous trying to get off the topic by ignoring the substantive contents of the conversation,and care in a home-grown pseudo - \linguistic theory,with the inevitable jabs at the source, comparable in intensity wit of Cicero. But you another thing: all substantially entirely of pearls of thought, some arguments and facts.
By the way, did not fail to take your advice, looked through some dictionaries:
Etymological dictionary of the Russian language max Vasmer: chuni - also Cuny, chungi Lapti peasant's shoes from hemp rope.
BES-Chuni Sandals from hemp rope.
Explanatory dictionary Ozhegova -CHUNI-she, ed Chun, s, W. Rope sandals.
Big explanatory dictionary of Russian language - Nar.-Accel. Sandals out of hemp rope. Rope h
Explanatory dictionary of Russian language Ushakov-a CHUNI chuni, ed Chun, and, well. (obl.). Hemp rope sandals.
And only in the dictionary Dahl, after the first value ( hempen sandals) you may find that in the Tver and Vladimir regions,so styled boots.
The latter, incidentally, correlates very well with your next profound sentence:
Lodurr wrote:
The pistons, like boots, it is closer to our time, poslerevoljutsionnyh.
Yes, Dal ' in his dictionary mentioned the word almost after the revolution in 1863. A little Chud did not wait, the shots probably sounded.
In short, thanks for a clever, interesting answer, informative, and filled with reliable facts.

A

Lodurr wrote:
Only it's dog crap, so I went in the winter:
I'm afraid to ask... what is this? 8)
Lodurr wrote:
ColonelJason Like me victim of the exam, with clip's thinking. Pochuchut something in Google, and run a rebuttal. ))
Well, you woke the beast, hold on %)

C
ColonelJason 07.01.20

Lodurr
Damn, I need to immediately understand, I chose the enemy in the teeth - cost your syllable to think that the aspiration to infinity, your knowledge will only compete with your intellect, and both estimates are in the competition winners. As a person willing to admit defeat, I would like to emphasize in the public eye, how I was wrong.
So, my completely stupid statement:
ColonelJason wrote:
And chuni is peasant sandals
Your devastating counterargument:

Lodurr wrote:
CHUNI — CHUNI, chuni, chungi wives., mn., novg., hard., ryaz., simb., KAZ. hemp sandals
Bravo. Such attacks, I have not experienced for a long time.

Olso, the squadron to see the list of admitted and accepted your mistakes, started goofy history of the word iGO, filled with poslerevoljutsionnyh words chuni. Still, when a really smart person and masculinity in the behavior manifests, it's especially nice.

P
Prodazhnyy Santa 07.01.20

for clarity, that is to say about it

IMHO the kid is not very
if you're not gay of course, then wear is not recommended, although in mosvke can and ride

C
ColonelJason 07.01.20

Follower Perelman
You color some bogomilsky chose.

Boots as boots, with the child through the snow to walk the rules.

P
Prodazhnyy Santa 07.01.20

ColonelJason
color as Catов ))
well, baby, Yes, perhaps you can, then no one will think he's gay, if the next sidekick will not ))