3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Svaeron 07.01.20 06:07 pm

Ugg boots for men - is it desirable?

Want for winter ugg boots for men. The girl goes, she's cool, feet never get cold, no need to tie, and this style I like the way they look.
Is it normal if I order ugg boots? Are there any guys?
Just as it is not seen, so that the men wore.
54 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shine 07.01.20

Svaeron
Don't understand the question about the normal. In the 21st century to wear shoes - opoeteren the norm, Yes. And if the concept of men's uggs there are quite gugliada, the guys in them are quite a walk, probably.

K
Kamred 07.01.20

Uggs are shoes for kids and girls. Boots with sole.

C
Cheburashka 07.01.20

5 th year go to the Ugg all advise that it is warm and comfortable and not have to break your head what to wear in winter season :))))

K
Kanych 07.01.20

C
ColonelJason 07.01.20

- EVANS-
Your comment on the background of this question is, of course, just a monument to the triumph of the intellect.

Z
Zamkadysh 07.01.20

Don't know what the guy is about to happen so he's wearing ugg boots))

Z
Zamkadysh 07.01.20

Cheburashka
And what else needs to go Cheburashka, if not ugg, especially if they gave Gene)).

C
Cheburashka 07.01.20

Zamkadysh
lol

Z
Zamkadysh 07.01.20

Men's shoes is mocassini, crosses, kraynyak shoes, but when walking all day feet smell)), the optimal crosses Varick and classic to wear in terms of clothing, I go to them in summer and winter)), took 3 pairs of different colors on http://tiller.ru/ in the autumn sale for 500r for one pair , I don't know which brand Your , but given the prices worn well and look not worse than brand.

M
MesyacMay 07.01.20

this summer was in England - pesdets how dick in a you shoes!
but if you really start to feel proud of their shoes - you pass the first police station, because sneakers may have something banned
it is in any Scandinavian country...

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 07.01.20

I didn't know there are male ugg boots. In our city has not seen at least. In General, winter on winter ankle boots better. Warm and cool smotritsa.

K
Kamalia 07.01.20

Rolemanser
Come on normal shoes. What you start!

K
KreysaRB 07.01.20

I think will always be relevant.

I
Int0xicate 07.01.20

I don't know about the men in age, but youth is. But guys in uggs rarely seen. Let's ugg boots than in sneakers or sneakers with bare ankles - these are a dime a dozen.