3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Svaeron 07.01.20 06:07 pm

Ugg boots for men - is it desirable?

Want for winter ugg boots for men. The girl goes, she's cool, feet never get cold, no need to tie, and this style I like the way they look.
Is it normal if I order ugg boots? Are there any guys?
Just as it is not seen, so that the men wore.
54 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nevoeiro 07.01.20

Lodurr wrote:
Now telling us that earlier in Russia in the winter went in the boots. Only it's dog crap, so I went in the winter:
You can find out why that's bullshit? And what is the source of such.And before when?
Lodurr wrote:
Because winter in Russia, it's suddenly out of the blue. Had to do the stove in the houses, because before the Russian stove stood in the streets. To redo the roof, etc. including how to masterit usual shoes
And for this reason can the same source?

R
Rolemanser 07.01.20

Nevoeiro
Dude doesn't even know that before the huts were drowned in the black where the smoke escaped through a hole in the roof, so it is not particularly trust him.

N
Nevoeiro 07.01.20

Rolemanser
I wonder from what source he got it and how much time is dated, its conclusions)
Ah Yes the main argument is that people walked in sandals after the revolution)

R
Rolemanser 07.01.20

Nevoeiro
I don't know, don't know.

N
Nevoeiro 07.01.20

Rolemanser
Well, you know his sources,and then learn from his insights about what all went in sandals).And in what century)

P
Pilat. 07.01.20

th govnodav?))

R
Rolemanser 07.01.20

Nevoeiro
We can read a book about popadantsev, a genre that is now fashionable where the gg books came back in the middle ages of Russia, and there, and the stove standing on the streets that count, heat street, not the house and walked in the shoes of straw, not knowing what the bark and pistons, but then of course he had taught them everything.

R
Rolemanser 07.01.20

Pilat.
Well, what is govnodav, so gonococci...

N
Nevoeiro 07.01.20

Rolemanser
Navryatli,he talks about what the ancient sources.
Maybe he's from these sources took Oyateva E. I. Shoes and other leather goods the Earthen settlement in Staraya Ladoga/in/USGA, vol. 7, 1965.
Iziumova S. A. the history of tanning and shoemaking crafts Novgorod the Great//MIA, No. 65, 1959. I unfortunately have not read.Maybe he has some new sources.
But what is known of Ancient Russia culture and life of the 16th volume.On bast sandals,but apparently for him it is not a reliable source,that is archaeology.On sandals of straw, and no words)
Spoiler

G
GIBAY 07.01.20

In my opinion, all shoes are the same.

R
Rolemanser 07.01.20

Nevoeiro
Straw sandals I've seen in museums, they're ersatz boots, but they are for the Wehrmacht were doing, and they were used as a taunt to the main shoes.

N
Nevoeiro 07.01.20

Rolemanser
Something like galoshes on valenki CuNi.Straw not when did not see,not so common was.

R
Rolemanser 07.01.20

Nevoeiro
Straw sandals, I have not seen, only from bark, the straw hat is seen.

N
Nevoeiro 07.01.20

Rolemanser
Straw hat I've seen))

J
Joiroll 07.01.20

RolemanserRolemanser wrote:
Like the original uggs are of all surfers, though men, though women.
Like the first time I hear that surfers uggs wearing)))
RestlessDreams91RestlessDreams91 wrote:
Wear, if you like, why not? The main thing with clothes to combine and colors.
That's it. Well, they are comfortable, warm, fast shoes, no laces. And indeed such free shoes. Goes well with any clothes in principle - I like it with sports and casual style. Can watch the type Ugg Australia in shops of Moscow. I your here https://ouggi.ru/ and bought. I have a black.
And by the way wear such shoes there. Although I went in winter every day.

R
Rolemanser 07.01.20

Joiroll
You won't believe, but these netbalance just for surfers was invented.

J
Joiroll 07.01.20

Rolemanser
Didn't even know about it)) I wonder in fact, that's what the Wiki found - the Style of boots made sheepskin boots were invented by Australian surfer, Shane Steadman. He developed boots to heat the feet after surfing in cold waters of Australia.
Well, it is now understandable why uggs so warm))

W
Weremizza 07.01.20

go both men and women. The shoes are great.
I've been walking. And my long repudiated, but since last winter, too, goes))

E
EmilSmirom 07.01.20

The main thing that was warm and comfortable

K
Karnefis 07.01.20

Not really my style
Svaeron
Men may not wear, but guys... young types met in this Shoe. It looks really weird, in my opinion. While on the other hand - the main thing that is warm and comfortable, but I wouldn't buy. I don't like them, think their women's shoes.
The other side of the question leads me to believe that you have no sense of style and taste that makes you ask our opinion. My advice to you: like to buy. Don't like don't buy.