3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
McEclipse 08.01.20 12:15 pm

Questions on passing and gameplay (Need for Speed: Shift)

Before you write something here, read the FAQ

nope still nointro?
236 Comments
Sort by:
S
SERGEi_2000 08.01.20

Download the crack separately and all.

K
KIZYA 08.01.20

XPE

after the second or third run begins to understand the numbers(was a bug)

after creating, you have to exit the game, go to the folder with salami(in my documents) and just rename the folder and file it to the desired name

F
Fiveseven 08.01.20

devil far cry 24

At the top there is the indicator that shows how percent passed

T
Tommy. 08.01.20

I drove through the green lane two laps and nefericit top shows 110% perfect trajectory
And che to do?

t
tverih 08.01.20

can't complete the race NV the second level where you have to knock out 4 x rivals, constantly writes or reversal of the opponent or movement in lapping, to beat well, not as impossible.tell me how to knock?

B
BruceWayne 08.01.20

to knock the opponent have to push him off the track, but do not fly with it

G
Gugenot63 08.01.20

at level 4 there is a race with a factory revision. What kind of car it is necessary for these races or what to do with them, because for all machines 4 level there is no improvement. What to do with them to drive?

S
SiriusUHD 08.01.20

You need to get any machine with the W icon, and it setunit,
then press BACKSPACE on the keyboard, and there you'll see for yourself.

S
Scorpion 201092 08.01.20

Tell me how to turn on the nitrous? Installed it, but I can't. What button to press??????? Clave

B
BergoVic 08.01.20

BL, what the hell, just pick a button in the settings, but bear in mind, there are nitrogen machines can't fly like in LEGO games, although the power gain is

S
Scorpion 201092 08.01.20

And how do see the nitro or not? I have just painted gray icon nitro and all.

S
Scorpion 201092 08.01.20

And I have it all gray. What color it should be

A
Annixvell 08.01.20

People like EV in EA Nation if the fucking game somehow reads current numbers?

P
Percival CoX 08.01.20

put the layout on English by default

A
Annixvell 08.01.20

I'll try it now, well, sort of in the game tried to change languages (I have a pirate vrodeby)

e
earven 08.01.20

Could you tell me the control settings for a gamepad(or markups) that is not carried at the corners. And then I tried a bunch of options, can't configure rules. tried by analogy with the Grid that did not help. The inclusion of brake assist - one more cheat, is not suitable. Help in General.

A
Annixvell 08.01.20

no!, now writes that is either busy or invalid reg. code

r
rock music 08.01.20

pirates can't EV

R
RamL BlooDRaynE2 08.01.20

Guys what the hell this is happening! The speed limit in a career of 200 km\h I have zae*smiling. Me to a straight as standing, surviving only due to cornering, but if the alignment of the plurality of direct it all the scribe. In a fast race on his LP640 with a Bugatti compete for 200 dials eye blink of an eye, but as soon as I go to career for all! - 200 and enough they say you e*is as cochese.
This is all wrong?

Z
Zlobnyy93 08.01.20

You can Repack kakoynit downloaded curve? Have me all the rules!