3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
McEclipse 08.01.20 12:15 pm

Questions on passing and gameplay (Need for Speed: Shift)

Before you write something here, read the FAQ

nope still nointro?
236 Comments
Sort by:
d
danilyukk 08.01.20

as the pedal for the clutch set up?
in settings only the gas and brake

Y
Yuriy_85 08.01.20

As the trainers tell me to use

S
ShaQ 08.01.20

amstel2

When you pass a few primary races, the exit button appears.

Юрий_85
Extract it into game folder,run it, then look what it says buttons and what they mean, and then during the game press.

S
Silent Hill 764 08.01.20

Good day! Please tell me that means the task to knock out 4 opponents? What, and importantly how to do it? I do them every down but nothing comes out!

Thanks in advance!

1920 08.01.20

I need to go to turn to push the enemy and he flew over the track, and you're on her left.

S
SCORPION7711 08.01.20

Hello! I have a question about applique. They can be on the hood and the trunk to do that or not? If so, how?

D
Diman110993 08.01.20

that means to pass the net circle?

S
SCORPION7711 08.01.20

If I am not mistaken, pass the net circle means anyone to pass it without hitting anything.

V
Vladosochi 08.01.20

people! and why don't I see a Maserati although the video is?

p
pollo 08.01.20

Silent Hill 764
I was never able to get that moronic star, but was close to it,
maybe some of my tips will help anyone to get it:
1. I for some reason counted the knocking only on those sections of the route where the road up to the fence a considerable distance, usually on the outside of the turn
2. To my surprise the track is the small distance near the road, approximately equal to LENGTH machine
3. rivals can push 2 ways: wait when he will reduce speed and begin to wrap, and this time try to hit him in the side; approach him from behind and push on the rear of the machine, so that it would be turned sideways to drag him to the corner, don't forget to brake or to swerve, that would be with him not to fly himself.

PS: to push the rivals to the side is ineffective to get this star... I don't know about you, but I for some reason when I push the botton, the machine throws it out of the way or deploys immediately, and when I push them they are stupid moves
Yes, and I have counted when they fly from the road not just on the ground, and almost to the fence

B
Bogr 08.01.20

Hi all. Almost all the races I have clashes when the camera starts rocking and it's all black and white and then write saying that the food is not there. What is this crap? A tribute to the realism? So in fact it is something that is specifically tested and moved along the ideal trajectory, and care. Without any reason, there is a collision, and the car broken back, but I was driving last? And if it's not protection from pirates ))) where you can disable it? Furious is not real!

p
pollo 08.01.20

SCORPION7711
Poprobuite to press numbers 6, and 7 seek views from the top, it will be able to paint not only the roof but also the bonnet and of the trunk
Who may be the manufacturers sticker repainted and made larger?

V
Vladosochi 08.01.20

some stickers manufacturers made more but the color is not changing

S
ShaQ 08.01.20

Vladosochi

Maserati is the 5th level of the car, like it opens in the passing game, and accordingly there is not only Maserati. And these machines can only be used in a single race.

M
MADBARS 08.01.20

where is bonus cars which give the level went up to level 20,cars not found anywhere else , tell me how to open them or where they are ,or is it a bug????

S
ShaQ 08.01.20

In a single race look.

p
pollo 08.01.20

The Maserati is the 5th level of the car
NOPE NONE LEVEL 5!

v
vZv 08.01.20

2 pollo

NOPE NONE LEVEL 5!

FAIL !!!

Quick race => select track => rental car (rental cars), Maserati of the last (if you even opened) and she is 5 level...

PS Not only have Maserati 5th level...

v
vZv 08.01.20

2 ИгроMANIAC

Which button do not remember, but you can see it on the page, buttons (campaign where you about joy mentioned, although I don't quite understand...) you can scroll through the configuration control arrows (left, right). Thumb through until you see settings for Claudia.

s
sp41mer 08.01.20

Help ! Bought NFS Shift on Xbox360 (pirates) and don't know how to play against each other on one console. Does anyone know how to do it ? And generally is it possible ? Thanks in advance