3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkonic 08.01.20 12:22 pm

How to kill a werewolf? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Demolished him with 2 health bars, he plays some mad regen, very painful and begins to attack. In the end due to regen can't kill him, Militsa it faster than I put damage.
Quest: Wild heart
The difficulty level maximum.
65 Comments
Sort by:
L
LEXX141 08.01.20

The difficulty level max-you yourself answered your own question,because on normal it is quickly killed!

g
gerasader 08.01.20

Darkonic
you need the bomb with silver and oil for the werewolves, they stop regeneration. Bestiaries all written

R
Ryu7ick 08.01.20

Darkonic
You need to bring to half, and then very quickly need to beat him. Most important thing is not to let him turn his regen.

R
RGC 08.01.20

Maybe even the difference in the levels too big? I was just at the big difference as usual ghoul poked, he regenica at almost the same speed as I was shooting HP

D
Darkonic 08.01.20

No, that's right needs oil. Thank you very much for the advice :-)

Y
Yushimitsy 08.01.20

Trainer download and all BOS will be shot and killed.

S
SeptembreLegend 08.01.20

I remember this quest,for me the most difficult was)
I hacked so much(playing too challenging) but cut 4 hours
buy a bomb,like moon dust,and two strips hit him!

R
RGC 08.01.20

damn the feeling that the game is only on the most difficult level revealed. and I'm on the 3rd play. next time I'll last so

M
Mavladiy1988 08.01.20

Scopolamine
you must immediately on a complex to play, the point of these easy levels?)

F
FOSTER_ok 08.01.20

Throw a bomb at it, breaking capacity, memory.

R
RGC 08.01.20

Mavladiy1988
So I'm on the penultimate play, but still hard and only at first it was just because the game mechanics do not really know

N
Ninja_v_tanke 08.01.20

Bet Quen sign , then use axii ! also not bad to put oil vs werewolves + use swallow ! also desirable swords with modifiers applying bleeding !

n
nominar 08.01.20

That is the meaning of so force yourself?,Geralt needs to be a killing machine and not from pissing ghoul to get kicked.

N
Ninja_v_tanke 08.01.20

And of course use the bomb with the silver!

N
Ninja_v_tanke 08.01.20

Geralt is also the terminator ! You should know that he rakes from the same ghouls so then the pieces take shape ! Read a book .....Yes, and the same Vilgefortz him so bruised that he then dryads were collected in Bracelona !

P
Padshiy Cheshir 08.01.20

Ninja_v_tanke
Vilgefortz vooobsche a clear mate in this regard. Staff took on - Geralt in touch for a couple of minutes, though a fool. Geralt would have killed the zero problem would be. A vampire something like... pity him more than anything :s

M
Mavladiy1988 08.01.20

The Fallen Cheshire
Yes, there whole squad is a pity, the whole cycle going for couple of pages were lost, when I was reading I was in shock.

M
MuxauJl 08.01.20

In General there were no problems with the werewolf, although one of the players friends suffer with him 2 hours (I play max, on the penultimate). Only in our other case we're talking about the werewolf that is found in one of vadimchik contracts and fight with him in the cave, and he appears as a boss. The one on the quest Wild heart the usual mob seemed, maybe because they already passed at the 11th level.
Agree with recommendations to use Quen. Great sign, allows you to fearlessly Rashit even die!. And probably had no problems because I didn't give the werewolf even really recover.
Well, I play on the gamepad and don't know how comfortable/uncomfortable the combat system of the 3rd witch on the keyboard with the mouse.

i
izzylai 08.01.20

Scopolamine
started playing at 3. Used Elika and oil through time. Here at last already am feeling all the pain and suffering.
All the way at the last level of complexity there is an option to go through the weapons and set the cat? I pumped there without the characters themselves are not very comfortable feel

M
MuxauJl 08.01.20

izzylai
One of the characters essentially just use Quen, and of Arden on any politenico and polunochnyj. Quen allows in case of error, not to lose heaps of health, but if you shy away God, it is possible without signs. Just as for me, one friend does not interfere. After pumping quene to the 2nd level (just took the first aksiya for conversations) delved into different types of sword attacks.