3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkonic 08.01.20 12:22 pm

How to kill a werewolf? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Demolished him with 2 health bars, he plays some mad regen, very painful and begins to attack. In the end due to regen can't kill him, Militsa it faster than I put damage.
Quest: Wild heart
The difficulty level maximum.
65 Comments
Sort by:
U
UNATCO 08.01.20

Also first couldn't kill was a small lvlom with HS puhoi..come back later and kill you

G
Galen Starkiller Marek 08.01.20

Can't create a new topic, will write here. How to cope with Googletm Poisonous, by the order? No way. The Orioles eat the broth out of the Troll, too, no swallow, no butter, no bombs, no crossbow, no evasion does not help. Demolition of the maximum of 2/3 and the end of Geralt. Like 1/3 will be demolished, he begins from 3-5 attacks to inflict Quen does not help.

p
propeller-faust 08.01.20

Galen Starkiller Marek
The second mode of irdina, Quen, potion of rafar white, and a potion that increases max health (like full moon) and be happy.

G

propeller-faust
Yo-Ho-Ho, did it. 30 minutes of non-stop combat and I did. The second irden useless, almost - damage causes. The energy I spent just for Quen. Spent a hundred different consumable bolts and even more than usual, drank all the swallows, one full moon, 3 thunder, 1 owl (not sure why), 3 Orioles, white honey, decoction of Troll, I don't know how many times used oil, but I did. ))
PS I Have no potions of Raffar, to find him or need to buy?
P. P. S. This was my most difficult fight for all three parts of the Witcher ))

B
Balerun 08.01.20

Galen Starkiller Marek
Fire it well damages. You need to be a dancing star and fire bolts. Very helpful at first.

p
propeller-faust 08.01.20

Galen Starkiller Marek
Well, if you irden not leeching power from it only that he knocks the attack and thereby reduces the chance to be samansuttam while you have the energy regeneration, but sickly okay irden very good help for the damage in most fights if you hang bells and whistles on the increase as General beauty. Potion of rafar white is the type of swallows only restores instantly. Look for the recipe from the merchants, herbalists, and just can get in chests in the caves. From Queyras seems to have been

G
GventPlayer 08.01.20

Queyras have never raffard...

G
GventPlayer 08.01.20

Galen Starkiller Marek
the great sounds of the Oriole, it restores health, if poisoned is a great thunder: increases the damage does not sour. tactics: a powerful shot-rebound-finish(wear armor of a bear - he has the best resistance against monsters, put perk school of the bear, to get the bonuses from heavy armor)... kastui Quen on yourself.
potion of raffard - look here http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/alhimik_slabak_nedostojnyj_vnimaniya_ili_nepobedimyj_personazh-873236/ first post, a section of TEAS AND RECIPES of ALCHEMY. there are the old screens with 3 merchants. they will have potions of raffard 1, 2, and 3(excellent)

G

GventPlayer
With her I did and no Bear armor.
In a strange way. With Archiveteam too red for me with the shard, I've done 1 times. He beat me, Quen, and KHP shot 2-3 times, but the broth from the Troll helped, and it Gaveglia my problem was...

G

Balerun
At first? It before level 30 to beat senseless. (at least to me). And on the fire he doesn't care, even when he was on fire from the blow of his sword he continued to attack.

G
GventPlayer 08.01.20

Galen Starkiller Marek
hmm...kill gravoglas on LVL 10 difficulty to death(I'm finally all killed at LVL 10 alchemist). here is a video even archigraph 48 Geralt vs 10 http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/alhimik_slabak_nedostojnyj_vnimaniya_ili_nepobedimyj_personazh-873236/ a the bosses of the wild hunt I'm just in underwear and humiliated with his fists or wooden sword

A
Aleksandr Garifyanov 08.01.20

Moon dust+oil for the damned+Igny or incendiary bomb, well, the sword is good)

G

GventPlayer
Well, you're dad and I... the Average Wolf. )

g
gleb_4elnok 08.01.20

stupidly set the cat beat alternating quick combo with a heavy-charged shocks

g
gleb_4elnok 08.01.20

usually the problems with monsters are those who go on multiple branches at once

t
tatunserg 08.01.20

Alexander garifyanov wrote:
Moon dust+oil for the damned+Igny or incendiary bomb, well, the sword is good)
I wonder how to guess? entry in the bestiary there,so who knows what oil for damned necessary,or moon dust.

J
JUnnAmmED 08.01.20

tatun
Spoiler
https://www.vatman16rus.ru/images/Witcher-3/1280/volkolak-Witcher-3-1280.jpg

t
tatunserg 08.01.20

JUnnAmmED
even if struggling with it and run entries in the bestiary does not appear,at least I don't have it.that's why I came into this topic to find out how to kill him.
and I think of the characters who few would have guessed what to do with it.
ito I soaked it immediately,even oil and axi little help. and then a freebie turned out.

o
osten 08.01.20

gerasader
I have in the bestiary is written. writes only after the kill.

k
komapuk001 08.01.20

Mavladiy1988
Everyone has their own level and not have to force someone to play on high if he wants. Maybe someone just wants to enjoy a storyline and history and not to strain when every encounter with the enemy.