3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kind777 08.01.20 12:23 pm

Easy ways to make money (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Guys, you can put here all the possible ways of earning money besides the main missions!
Perhaps I'll start what I know)
-Find collector car (~5.000$)
Find wallets of people (~200-2.000$)
-To Rob the store 24/7 *not all stores are open* (~ 500$)
-Buying and selling of different stocks *for me it is not quite clear*
255 Comments
Sort by:
B
BAHAHDP 08.01.20

Is there a way of earning on the stock exchange without the Lester missions.
Go to the LCN stock exchange, find the firm with the largest percentage growth (green triangles should be), buy their stock on half of the available money (that's half, so more chance of profit) and then sell. Repeat until you get bored.
Yes, the method is slightly tedious, but effective.

W
Weilloljke 08.01.20

BAHAHDP
LCN is possible, but it Takamoto, so that it is easier missions Lester pass)

B
BAHAHDP 08.01.20

Weilloljke
But this method can be used from the start to have a decent number of money.

P
Prince_Saint 08.01.20

I understand that a sufficient quantity of money to appear only at the end of the quest chain?

After completing all quests in game (100% passing) will remain some game events? Or entertain yourself as you want?
If for a week I took a 40%, assuming that 2 weeks will pass all the quests, right?

a
aloxa7 08.01.20

Sergio
on the stock exchange per hour 2 billion to do stupid jamcat on stocks buy-sell, sometimes persisting.
any company red green any stock exchange.
bought 80% of the amount(not the full amount that is) and immediately sold.

BAHAHDP
not necessarily green, any, and on any exchange. For fun I put on lifeinvader and then sold, also at $ 50 million dripping from the transaction. exchange=full g, no connection with reality and graphs.

BAHAHDP
not necessarily green, any, and on any exchange. For fun I put on lifeinvader and then sold, also at $ 50 million dripping from the transaction. exchange=full g, no connection with reality and graphs.

OK, for those who wish method of earning on the stock exchange under the spoiler
Spallarossa the essence of the process is simple - on any exchange it is necessary to invest in any company approximately 80-90% of the amount that have character. And then to sell. In 95% of cases in the fields profit you will see profit.
Details: Tried a different company, with a green triangle(growing), red(falling), with zero, there is no difference, apparently, all programmed by the game randomly. Even bought shares of lifeinvader, which is always the whole game will fall. Still going work.
Main rules:
The main rule is to buy and then sell, even if zero or loss(rare), still sell.
1) not Buy the full amount - in this case, in the profit will usually be zero, no loss no profit. So, buy in the amount of 80-90% of the amount in the account of the character. Then there's the caveat - when large amounts of figures of the money invested run very fast, and you can get through 80-90% and reach the maximum. So in this case
if you start to press minus to decrease the amount of purchase, usually the transaction will be in the zero. So watch out for the amount of purchase and time stop.
2) If sometimes (very rarely) will receive a loss, you still need to sell, don't wait. Sell at a loss and fight again, because 9 times out of 10 is profit, and you will beat off.
3) Exchange and firm value has almost no, on graphics can to ignore.
4) the more money you have, the more you will profit. That is, first when I had 200 000, profit from the deals was 5-30 thousand. Accordingly, the first zaparno. When the amount exceeded one million, the profit is 50-100 thousand, and so on.
Remember to always sell and stored every 15 minutes in case of crash or disable e-VA ))

If someone does not understand, ask.

R
Richards 08.01.20

maybe it was a message, but if the sternum on the hunt to shoot, just below the neck of the deer in the hunt for one give a hundred bucks.

and livingwater at some point the game will povesitsya? Or will not increase?

a
aloxa7 08.01.20

Richard
Will not. Never.
But this does not prevent to raise to it a lot of money in a quick sale.

M
Miller192 08.01.20

Took the game, gave 20кк everyone, here is a valid their Sealy on cars yachts aircraft and so on, then where to take money? Rob collector car for 5K bucks each is not an option.

D
Dasha77 08.01.20

because it is necessary to drain not on cars and boats, and what you then will generate income + exchange is
PS. and generally what for in a single, something to buy other than weapons?

M
Miller192 08.01.20

Dasha77
Whether from the very beginning to invest 20кк on the stock market?

D
Dasha77 08.01.20

Sergei Sukhov
don't know, never used it, but there are guides on how to play it and what affects it

a
ashleyalicia 08.01.20

Sergei Sukhov
exchange only works on licenses on the pirates profile is not created-in other words, the money debits to nowhere - but if you have a license to raise on the stock exchange money easily within an hour and a half a billion - somewhere I saw a guide on this subject

DruGun
well I wrote about it - after the last robbery at players for 30 mil on the account - people gave Hyde as an hour 2,700,000,000 raised money, he did not let the game itself

T
The Jackal 08.01.20

ashleyalicia
OO,I invested a couple of million and received in 2 times more low

a
ashleyalicia 08.01.20

The Jackal
the point of this was to buy that are marked with a green arrow in the plus no matter what to invest 80-90% of their money, and sell for an hour, the more bought the more profit
in the end invest a billion and then sell with a profit of 100-150 million

A
AVEDALOR 08.01.20

ashleyalicia
the pirates exchange,only the names of the companies mixed up

M
Miller192 08.01.20

ashleyalicia
And where is this guide you have seen? On PG?

a
ashleyalicia 08.01.20

AVEDALOR
damn she doesn't work there - she lets you, permits you to buy any stock but to sell it should go to the profile tab and Tama Figo and in the end the money flew away to nowhere

Sergei Sukhov
Yes, well, I'm a common sense guide described above

I
Ilya233 08.01.20

AVEDALOR
Like no. When buy stock, the Profile, nothing appears. How then to trade?
ashleyalicia
I can throw this link?)

a
ashleyalicia 08.01.20

Ilya233
sorry guys I don't remember where exactly - I will not look - but for sure somewhere here on PG - two days ago I read - there the same, concerned with money and exchange

I
Ilya233 08.01.20

ashleyalicia
Okay, nothing. Will try to look for