3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kind777 08.01.20 12:23 pm

Easy ways to make money (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Guys, you can put here all the possible ways of earning money besides the main missions!
Perhaps I'll start what I know)
-Find collector car (~5.000$)
Find wallets of people (~200-2.000$)
-To Rob the store 24/7 *not all stores are open* (~ 500$)
-Buying and selling of different stocks *for me it is not quite clear*
255 Comments
Sort by:
a
alonzzo 08.01.20

can one of the characters on the authorities to sell the money to share it!

F
Frost_47 08.01.20

andre757
Ahah

How to raise the money in the mission for Lester where you want the brow on the bus to go to look? Put all your money on Vapid, and the profit comes and stands on 0%.

a
andre757 08.01.20

Frost_47 that funny?

F
Frost_47 08.01.20

andre757
If you mean those buildings that are marked with a house symbol on the map, then there is no need to call anywhere and search something on the Internet))) you just Have to approach the signs and right click and the building will be purchased =)

a
andre757 08.01.20

I need a house with a garage and not a company ...

s
spitfire 26 rus 08.01.20

andre757
houses can only be purchased in Gtomlin, and change them as gloves. And in the single player Michael and Franklin only one house, Trevor campervan in a strip club he would be able to live with the end of the story. To buy houses in single player mode is impossible.

Y
Yomka 08.01.20

good!
if I mission Lester started to do from the beginning, and now I have one last robbery big win, which seems about 40кк on the snout will ( if you believe the information from the Internet ), I will not be able of rogue money to the club?

F
Frost_47 08.01.20

Iomca
I'm thinking Yes.

a
artemf375 08.01.20

How to Rob after the game jewelry stores?

s
serdzhao 08.01.20

the location of Bank car!

M
MezehasH 08.01.20

artemf375
No, only small convenience stores and gas stations.

Y
Yomka 08.01.20

to answer your question. yesterday was, unfortunately, the game. came SMS with the tip of the stock. the price dropped from 171$ to 58$.
theoretically can nasambit at least 2 times. also began to pay attention to the news. yesterday, shares of one company from Saturday jumped 2 times. principle who has the patience can save ))

D
Dema 80 08.01.20

that the suitcase was empty - found - dove - got - NOTHING - several times - take the suitcase and no money!! looks like Nemo got everything.. I think a little bit to gain an honest life, no-will have to Rob the working population - who can knows where to take the safes? the new black guy??

S
Sovsem poehavshiy 08.01.20

A random person said to invest in Tinkle. And Tinkle only in BAWSQ? I just can't to the Social Club to connect, and the money is needed.

Y
Yomka 08.01.20

Go
Yes, Tinkle in BAWSQ. only there -1,85% :)

my contribution: at the moment, -300000. it seems nazvizdeli me the game dude :)

Dema 80
savings banks and safes in the game seen )) but to take failed. even an armored car outside of the mission will give a penny

s
spitfire 26 rus 08.01.20

Go
Do not give up, when you call the Manager your taxi company and asks to take an important customer. One of these clients, who urgently needed to get to the airport, for the fact that I just drove it, told me the shares which company need to purchase. I bought these shares for all the money that was, all three characters. First I bought these shares with Franklin, so in exchange he earned the most. I don't remember exactly, about a million green, maybe more. Most importantly right after this client out of the car, climb in the Internet and buying those shares.
You mean this random person?
It seems he offered me shares in the company to buy Tinkle.

a
artemf375 08.01.20

Iomca
Thank you.
If you need a lot of money at once, for Xbox is the program Horizon. download it on the computer and act! A maximum of 2 billion on each character

MezehasH
thank you. It is also possible passers-by at the ATM! I once stole the$11,000!!

F
F1ProStyle 08.01.20

If anyone is interested here is the easy way to make money

S
Sovsem poehavshiy 08.01.20

spitfire 26 rus
No, this is not one of the jobs of taxi, but I'll try do something namutit, thank you.

D
Dema 80 08.01.20

F1ProStyle
only on the bike pull?
I noticed that if the robbery of a jewelry to choose either a peaceful or a robbery - the only difference is in the quiet where Missy poison - the gang loses the brow but the second he's alive and proceeds more