3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kind777 08.01.20 12:23 pm

Easy ways to make money (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Guys, you can put here all the possible ways of earning money besides the main missions!
Perhaps I'll start what I know)
-Find collector car (~5.000$)
Find wallets of people (~200-2.000$)
-To Rob the store 24/7 *not all stores are open* (~ 500$)
-Buying and selling of different stocks *for me it is not quite clear*
255 Comments
Sort by:
F
F1ProStyle 08.01.20

Dema 80
Yes, only on the bike.

d
dimka3991 08.01.20

Dema 80
Death brow depends on his skills, as well as the choice of the shitty driver from the police have to go on some motorcycles.
Even if he fell from his motorcycle with a bag of money you can pick up.

Y
Yomka 08.01.20

dimka3991 rights.
purely by chance I picked up) Kush are preserved.
in General, there is an article about it. if anyone is interested - I can post it.

h
hellsingrebrov 08.01.20

All the topic is not read may have already mentioned. In the mission the Plan of business in Paleto went into the house where the ground floor bar, behind the cash register was empty,a couple of times I shot him and came out 534$ , there is a possibility that in other places where cash can be clean up.

G
GamesPS6900 08.01.20

there's a place there's a plane broken under water just to the left of the Fort lies Zancudo 12500 bachey

s
serdzhao 08.01.20

I resolved the issue with the airport and flies to Michael and Franklin there without stars, but in the hangar that Michael that Trevor is not only one of Transportnaya means, without stars at the base in free play visit is not possible!!!!! as I understand it....
there is another REAL pain in the ass I've encountered, is of course the MONEY is not enough, a million videos and articles ABOUT anything to take from the bottom of the money and switch to another player, and so long as mind does not come!!!!!
or destroy the cars of a competing company buying shares in another..... graphics, percentages, and other nonsense, could someone clearly and specifically say HOW to make a LOT of MILLIONS, fast!!!!!!??????
tell me!!!

C
Chempion2016 08.01.20

Sergio
I have already threw a link to the article

G
Gman71 08.01.20

whoa,whoa 1.03 is not working

Y
Yomka 08.01.20

Sergio
nicho not clear )))
I already somewhere wrote about the airport without stars. and many millions et you can be added to the end, give 37кк on the helmet, and on through the mission of Leicester 37кк turn megamillion.
a mini guide to major robberies, it describes one on which jobs to take, so as not to lose the money.
see above.

go to the base without stars can. but strolling will not work - will see anyway.
to blow competitors - is not working. tried on the mail vans and more on some.
the property is also particularly brings. the only thing is Michael has 2 cinemas ( for 10кк and 20кк ), there's about 300 a week gives. to human trafficking has not yet reached.

hellsingrebrov
you can still just walk up and start to take out money. but up to 500; not reached. usually 100-200.

here I am again interested in the savings Bank in the area trivanovich home )))) really can't be robbed. there is always trash and glass customers. but the door didn't explode.

V
V ozhidanii 08.01.20

There are also random events, the man had to bring to the Airport in 2 minutes. He's like a car broke down and he was late for the plane to liberty city, after you throw him to the doors of the Airport - he'll tell you things like buy shares that the company I raised the price up to 30% should still look like random, they say he's not alone...

O
Oppa_Ninja_Style 08.01.20

With a quick earnings on Bawsaq, even without missions or side quests.
PlayGround.ru
Yesterday was 146% =)
PlayGround.ru
And this is today.

D
Dema 80 08.01.20

dimka3991
it's not about that - when you Rob a gas one dies while voor ograb - all intact - though not looked if there is any difference grandmother

F
Frost_47 08.01.20

Oppa_Ninja_Style
Wow, and here I didn't know) you Can read more on this exchange to operate?

s
serdzhao 08.01.20

what ... You were off, a clear and specific nothing!)

d
dimka3991 08.01.20

Dema 80
it's not about that - when you Rob a gas one dies while voor ograb - all intact - though not looked if there is any difference grandmother

I'm about the same said, if robbery with a gas arrow to choose a good then it will survive bad falls off the bike before entering the tunnel.

C
Chempion2016 08.01.20

Sergio
well, I'm sorry that there is no F1, horse crazy, or even tote

O
Oppa_Ninja_Style 08.01.20

Frost_47
http://ru.socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/bawsaq
Couldn't be more simple: put in what's growing, prices are updated every 5 hours.) Regarding dangerous only the Ammu-Nation is growing fast as fast falls.

Sergio
To work Ballsuck/sack of gold not needed, if not pirates. But LCN is pure random, invest in the cheapest stock, profit 3-30%.

F
Frost_47 08.01.20

Oppa_Ninja_Style
5 real hours or 5 hours in the game? :)

s
serdzhao 08.01.20

Frost_47
you don't have to wait, as I understand it the graphics, the LINDEN, rising and parousia interest the same!!!!
there are TWO ways to earn in LCN
1. take a pen and a piece of paper, copy some any you share, about 5-6, to buy one thing and wait to see the dynamics of prices some lower, some higher, after you have chosen a few companies start to invest BUT in any case not all of the money, wait until 5-7 million outgrowths and sell, I have a maximum of 5 million stuck around 350 000 thousand, but I'm not much warm up, though, and understood.
2. booting into the game, open the main page of LCN and see which stocks fell any growing, write them look how much they cost, then turn off the game, in GENERAL, involve more time writing there again, but of course you have other companies, again rewrite companies look at their prices, though some companies are repeated then you will be able to compare the cost that you have already recorded, having done such manipulatio a few times, looking at whom how many jump rates, for example, Burgershot my first time was about 111, through time 6 the inclusion of the game was 146 somewhere! generally gap is decent. generally, somewhere around 40. and so selecting a company vbuhivayut ALL the MONEY in all three persanazhey, and expect a miracle.
Guys, regarding the destruction of property, I do not believe, at least on the x box 360, anyone that you get write specifically and step by step like?!

F
Frost_47 08.01.20

Sergio
Well, it's not serious 300 thousand total)) It is possible and on a regular exchange with my 200 million. I just have each character for ~ 200 million. But I haven't bought 3 buildings: Golf club 150 and two cinemas in 20 and 30 mil, so I want now to multiply until the grandmother is)