3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maratok 10.01.20 01:55 am

The problem with the passage of lab X18 (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Prompt please OTE who passed the lab.. where you open the door with the access code number 1 there is still someone on breaks, I went into the room there anomalies in the form of fire outbreaks.. and the bulb with some sort of mutant embryos are.. here I went and examined all the door is closed, come to her appears the inscription: someone uderzhivaet the door
and how to open it?!???!! or even what to do? how to get out?!
71 Comments
Sort by:
L
Losk-0 10.01.20

it keeps fireball stelai on it and all

s
swissman 10.01.20

You can open it obroda on the floor and finding the corpse of the scientist which will od to the castle, it will be recorded in the PDA

L
Losk-0 10.01.20

swissman chush

B
Bdzola 10.01.20

In lab X18 two doors with a code, the codes from the dead scientists, when open the doors, walk into room, pick up the documents, on the way back, the door closed, they will keep the fiery spirit flying here and there..., samotxeshi it - doors will open!!!!
And generally read the forum! ABOUT this already X18 DOH...very well written!

m
mr.RiDER 10.01.20

I may have a glitch in the game but can't pass anything,the door was shot,all ran,all to no purpose.What could it be?

L
Losk-0 10.01.20

where he wrote the door to someone holding?

m
mr.RiDER 10.01.20

At the door and says

L
Losk-0 10.01.20

Destroyed burning ball that flies and all

m
mr.RiDER 10.01.20

Misrepresented and then everything I do does not fly,PLMA some at the door and all.

m
mr.RiDER 10.01.20

Advise what-thread play and a bummer.

G
G.I. 10.01.20

You can not kill the lights. I before entering propped the door with small drawers like a slug (they close the door on the floor stacked on top of one another ). Slightly longer time turns, but saves ammo when you play on higher difficulty levels is important. The boxes you have to move your feet without paying attention to the fact that the legs are not visible :)

B
Bdzola 10.01.20

2 G. I.
... )))) Original!
Only because when you kill the flying Ghost light you show the plot of the movie.. did You manage to see? ;)

G
G.I. 10.01.20

No video view will not succeed. But who will be the second time, and hence the video he had once seen... :-) I must admit that I am in my trick devoid of spectacle, but I have discovered a new move in the game is too warm :-) After all, yet no one thus did not pass the level. At least in this forum about it nobody wrote... Maybe someone will be useful :-)

G
G.I. 10.01.20

Clarify - I originally wrote about it in the topic Ending, Only for those who passed

K
KOH-I_NOOR 10.01.20

in short, if you have granty is, throw in the feet of this ball, and from it pieces of meat were falling, then soaked it in... the Door then opens automatically.

E
EvilSimba 10.01.20

I have such a vesch
went into X18
took the documents
kill the poltergeist
caught a flashback
otkrylas door
ran all put and the arrow still points to the stairs in x18 and all and the job is burning to find the entrance to the lab what to do?

v
voevoda.82 10.01.20

Try to get back to the flue,behind the fence there will be a pipe go through it, it is still marked on the PDA but if not helped-written off to bugs or load save

E
EvilSimba 10.01.20

the hog came back about the pipe I do not remember what pipe?

E
EvilSimba 10.01.20

well any suggestions besides loading sayva?

v
voevoda.82 10.01.20

the entrance to the pipe unless it came on lucaciu,right to left,and go along the fence