3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maratok 10.01.20 01:55 am

The problem with the passage of lab X18 (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Prompt please OTE who passed the lab.. where you open the door with the access code number 1 there is still someone on breaks, I went into the room there anomalies in the form of fire outbreaks.. and the bulb with some sort of mutant embryos are.. here I went and examined all the door is closed, come to her appears the inscription: someone uderzhivaet the door
and how to open it?!???!! or even what to do? how to get out?!
71 Comments
Sort by:
m
marusya01 10.01.20

pomogite....unable to enter lab X18.standing in the door....say-closed

m
marusya01 10.01.20

I can't get the documents...me some son of a bitch burns....what to do?

B
Big Man 10.01.20

Che you are bathing? Next to the second scientist lies an RPG. Gahnite at this ball and all!

i
iPhoenix 10.01.20

here's the thing: I found the key for X18 but the door won't open! Well threw the Gren door opened). But there is a job Find entrance to lab. X18. I scored like lab opened code doors, the grenade launcher had stopped the flame took the paper Doc. from part 4 X18.So here is the first question and part of 1,2,3 is? and if not I have not updated supposedly bring there, and the Bartender does not want to take(((

PS
v1.3

l
lisyi 10.01.20

Good afternoon.Can't get into X18.All necessary quests before this was accomplished, but the following problem occurs.Found on the corpse of the scientist is the code 1234 from the first door.The door opens a window for typing code.Type the code and press enter the window disappears and the door remains closed and the message the door is locked.Vidyuhi I have a radeon 9600.Can anyone say this is a bug of the game, failure of a job or an incompatibility with my computer.

R
Ritter925 10.01.20

There was such a bug in the game. Says that the code is 1234. But the fact that the code is 1243. Here and enter 1243 and the door will open.

U
Uliana 10.01.20

Where is another dead scientist??? I only seen one.

Z
Zander_driver 10.01.20

The second in the room with the psevdogigant.

J
JDM_Subaru 10.01.20

can't find the second key, help!!!

S
Spiritbreaker 10.01.20

9524,the second code to the door

S
SeregiCH 10.01.20

See the white dots on the radar, it's corpses, among them the one that you need.

G
GH-3Z9 10.01.20

Hopping all the ghosts in the X-18 and Tama where can you find a monolith suit?
A second key where to find it,everywhere climbed,nothing found...

Z
Zander_driver 10.01.20

Ghost - XS, are not considered... of vobscheto it is poltergeists...
suit of the monolith in the same room where the Kalash with the grenade launcher. in a nearby locker.
the key on the corpse.

G
GH-3Z9 10.01.20

And where the type of these lockers?
The key on the corpse - where's that big fat thing of lazyit - type pseudo giant)?

S
SeregiCH 10.01.20

Yeah, like it is this, the corpse in the room and is like go in go right he's like behind the net or behind a pillar lying, I do not remember how looting will be so you a secret and opened, and for the future, when will you return and there's one door to open and do not want to be written something like door someone holds, do not rush to the forum to write and just shoot the ball of fire it opens. :))

Z
Zander_driver 10.01.20

Incidentally, when I passed the first time, I did not write saying that someone holds. Just when I climbed over the documents, took them, then down and around the room poltergeist charm fly, fire. So I decided that this disorder and it is necessary to remove. The door of that did not approach and did not know then that while I fought the poltergeist, the door is closed was.

And lockers - climb through all the rooms, you will find.

S
SeregiCH 10.01.20

I have just been, I had stopped it and then went, and about't get this then first read, as you can see the people afraid of poltergeists and tries to escape, but it was not there. :))

G
GH-3Z9 10.01.20

I first hour in game time hiding from fire ball (well, Todd didn't know what to do).After going to the door,I write someone keeps.I rage at the door were fired from all Cho is,and fire a ball pinned to the noise.Without releasing the trigger I have to face him...then the lump of resentment already in pieces scattered =)
I think those lumps of fire will be inside Chernobyl before the hologram start talking Stalker like these electro-thrash balls,they explode,and one lump send...
I even poltergeists caught on the roofs of Chernobyl,well, if you refuse the offer of a hologram.Three or four pieces there these ghosts soaked.
About the cabinets - what floor to look for them, though,to Il after the first code door?

Z
Zander_driver 10.01.20

About the cabinets - what floor to look for them, though,to Il after the first code door?
TO. Lockers on the same floor where the couple Snork, movable beam, and tiled bath with a poured her acid anomaly and [almost]invisible artifact.
PS. Maybe you and this artifact is not found? There mica or slug.

G
GH-3Z9 10.01.20

Found,is not so invisible!
Now stomp in the X-16,there finally will probably MEAT?!