3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SorvaL 17.09.19 06:17 pm

Disappearing textures [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The previous part
In General such a problem. It is not associated with the primary testing and vanishing textures. Them is not just stupid. Initially. Nothing freezes, everything works fine. But some things are not displayed. For example as in the screenshot hanging on the wall air conditioner, garbage cans. And so on. And so in many places. For example, at the home of Franklin is also missing pots with flowers under the Windows and mushrooms in a clearing. In General who can clever to say?

The upper screen is like mine
Bottom - as it should be.

Spoiler
132 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maks Mocevoy 17.09.19

SorvaL
it is,after replacing the CPU did not notice more)

B
Bupycop 17.09.19

SorvaL
textures do not have time to pogruzitsya, or increase the range of loading additional textures.

S
SorvaL 17.09.19

Bupycop
The point is that they do not appear. On any graphics settings. They are no stupid. Neither near nor far, neither immediately, nor after a while.

D
Demon59901 17.09.19

SorvaL
There's just emptiness or a physical object?

L
Lex Slim 17.09.19

Bud here mega programmers and modernizing sitting, right now, will tell you that, but where in the engine to tweak and improve you with a bright mind in picking a useful software code, etc.
So do you imagine that asking such questions?
If do not rummage, the output is absolutely ONE bet on the new.

B
Bupycop 17.09.19

Lex Slim
Lol, once again such councils, the most stupid who can advise anyone who has any guru, even a beginner, put on new or new Windows, nothing no one's the wiser? To start to try to understand the problem, more logical ways that don't require such drastic action?

SorvaL
Then I ask the obvious question, search in Google to no avail? I like 5 seconds found a bunch of solutions to the problem, but will not be able to check their deistvennosti, because they do not encounter such a problem, but those same options found in the Internet, such as: weak video card, RAM, hard disk, one of the examples.
Спойлерhttp://gta5-patch.com/news/reshenie_propadajut_ili_ne_progruzhajutsja_tekstury_v_gta_5_na_pc/2015-05-26-106

L
Lex Slim 17.09.19

Bupycop
Told me he, who was advised --->textures do not have time to pogruzitsya, or increase the range of loading additional textures.
I said in fact as it is.
Ha, your second type of advice:change your vidyahu percent or better whole computer, found here in any subject.So you just TROLL comrade.

U
Uncrimped 17.09.19

turn down the settings and you'll be fine.

B
BLACK MILK 17.09.19

This kind of limitation of game engine, overlapping only enough of the productive system, it concerns specifically the processor, not allowing to process a large number of objects on progruzheno part of the map.

S
SorvaL 17.09.19

Demon59901
Just emptiness, I can take the place of the tables from which the cat jumped down. And climb onto the ledge where there should be air conditioning.

BLACK MILK
Core i7 4770k 3.9 GHz. I doubt that this is not enough.

B
BLACK MILK 17.09.19

SorvaL
So still object is present, though unseen?
Yes, definitely this percent will suffice)

S
SorvaL 17.09.19

BLACK MILK
No, no.

B
BLACK MILK 17.09.19

Thought at first that the graphics card might overheat and it's not progruzhat a separate texture, but it is really puzzling, maybe all the same with the processor? Can I ask You to write specifications for my computer?

S
SorvaL 17.09.19

BLACK MILK
Core i7 4770k 3.9 GHz
8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz
GTX 570 1280 MB
Windows 8.1

B
BLACK MILK 17.09.19

SorvaL
Video card, of course, rather weak, but the 3D model is cut out from the game... most Likely, as I wrote above, this applies to features of the game engine adapts to the user's system, in order to avoid poor performance. Sorry, more thoughts there.
UPD: graphics card Memory is insufficient to load all the textures in the uploaded region card, so that the picture remains pleasing to the eye, the engine cut out small objects, not much affecting the overall picture.

Wouldn't have to force the upload of all map objects in commandline.txt because after such procedures are likely textures will pogruzitsya late (right before your eyes).

S
SorvaL 17.09.19

BLACK MILK
Hmm, well, purely to try. Thanks for the tips by the way. Only where this file do not understand?

B
BLACK MILK 17.09.19

SorvaL
You need to create, create .txt file named commandline, throw it in the game folder and enter the desired settings. The exact command will not name, I last a long time with him dealt, but you can see a list of all available commands for gta5 on the Internet by googling.

S
SorvaL 17.09.19

BLACK MILK
Thanks, I'll try.

B
BLACK MILK 17.09.19

SorvaL
Since the engine is the same from the 4th and 5th GTA(given the fact that gta5 later version), I would suggest to try to disable the restriction nestorak graphics: write -norestrictions you created the file, add the following commands under each other.

S
SorvaL 17.09.19

BLACK MILK
Shorter nifiga did and did not work. But thanks anyway. In other games (and earlier and later) everything seems works fine. Most likely the real memory is small, although I looked on YouTube GTA 570, there are people all the rules. And then looked on the cards even weaker. And there's all the rules. Don't know shorter.