3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SorvaL 17.09.19 06:17 pm

Disappearing textures [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The previous part
In General such a problem. It is not associated with the primary testing and vanishing textures. Them is not just stupid. Initially. Nothing freezes, everything works fine. But some things are not displayed. For example as in the screenshot hanging on the wall air conditioner, garbage cans. And so on. And so in many places. For example, at the home of Franklin is also missing pots with flowers under the Windows and mushrooms in a clearing. In General who can clever to say?

The upper screen is like mine
Bottom - as it should be.

Spoiler
132 Comments
Sort by:
i
ignatev maxim 17.09.19

Have the whole voice broke!(
Missing textures (grey land and buildings).
Used to play on the same laptop, everything was great, high was no lag and failures.
Recently I decided to install GTA 5 (license Steam) and began to disappear and pogruzitsya texture...
Mostly while driving.

Searched through the whole Internet, did everything from reinstalling drivers, increase RAM to 16GB and clean the laptop, and ending experimentation with the swap file, services, defragmentatie disk and reinstall GTA 5 three times.
Remember once upon a time there was such a thing with GTA 4 but in the end, now everything is OK.
Thanks in advance!
That looks like all periodically:
Spoiler

V
Vladislav Kornelio 17.09.19

As I understand it,the problem is the game itself,right ?

S
Stavaas 17.09.19

maxim ignatev
put vertical sync on 50%(30FPS). Gonna play like on consoles, but teksturki will pogruzitsya. I 5 months played. Or you can try the same plane, but on the setting to on(60FPS).

i
ignatev maxim 17.09.19

Stavaas
put on and off and 50% is played the same 30-40фпс
missing texture is the same...
only noticed it if you remove the power cord from the laptop, textures from normal progruzhat but begins to lag
already rummaged all Internet(

t
tuman31 17.09.19

maxim ignatev
And Windows what? and what kind of data the PC?

that is, from the battery all the rules, but the lag, and what if you put when running on battery, max performance, and then try again to connect the cord

i
ignatev maxim 17.09.19

tuman31
so also put
Windows 10, AMD Radeon R5 + AMD Radeon R7 M300
8GB RAM (16GB put did not help)

maxim ignatev wrote:
Have the whole voice broke!(
Missing textures (grey land and buildings).
Used to play on the same laptop, everything was great, high was no lag and failures.
Recently I decided to install GTA 5 (license Steam) and began to disappear and pogruzitsya texture...
Mostly while driving.

Searched through the whole Internet, did everything from reinstalling drivers, increase RAM to 16GB and clean the laptop, and ending experimentation with the swap file, services, defragmentatie disk and reinstall GTA 5 three times.
Remember once upon a time there was such a thing with GTA 4 but in the end, now everything is OK.
Thanks in advance!
Solved the problem!
You need to go to task Manager > GTA5.exe click read more > to set affinity > uncheck with CPU0, leaving CPU1, 2, 3
Textures are loaded perfectly!

t
tuman31 17.09.19

maxim ignatev
answer in a PM

maxim ignatev
Confirm written, everything works)

A
Aleksandr Ko 17.09.19

maxim ignatev
Thank you

Y
Yurko Trucker 17.09.19

The game license. So, setting played on everyone is not helping

R
Running_Wind 17.09.19

Config PC. Probably just not appropriate even under the minimum payout of the game.

Y
Yurko Trucker 17.09.19

The CPU type DualCore AMD Athlon II X2 270, 3415 MHz (17 x 201)
System pam'five 12288 MB (DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM)
Deadafter AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series (1 GB)

nightwig0
In such if you need more then write

m
m_roma 17.09.19

Put vertical sync to 50% in settings. This will limit the frame rate to 30 and you can play. And put textures on medium

There can be in dispeceru tasks to deliver high priority. And run from the admin and in the window. But don't think it helps.

d
ded_dimitriy 17.09.19

I have the same garbage was at the time. The problem was solved by replacing a dual-core processor with a Quad core processor.

t
tuman31 17.09.19

You need to go to task Manager > GTA5.exe click read more > to set affinity > uncheck with CPU0, leaving CPU1, 2, 3
Textures are loaded perfectly!

t
typical russian 17.09.19

Yurko Trucker
On Windows 7 this garbage I had.Once updated to Windows 10 appeared the same problem.Most likely,the problem in 10 Windows.Then,remove 10 Windows and move 7 Windows.

Y
Yurko Trucker 17.09.19

Yes Windows 10(

K
KIBERMAX 17.09.19

Wood renew, check the cache if the incentive bought the game.

Y
Yurko Trucker 17.09.19

Good try. Today driver 10 updated. But I don't know the graphics card is 12 and DX is not supported in the config of the equipment writes that mouth. 12 DX

t
t830x 17.09.19

HDD is slow and it fails to load the texture. Judging by the system requirements HDD not bought yesterday. So old and barely tossing and turning, and then there's a dozen + game loaded it. Or a total upgrade of iron or buy a SSD for the system and the game.

Y
Yurko Trucker 17.09.19

t830x
ST3500413AS ATA Device (500 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-III) this is my HDD