3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SorvaL 17.09.19 06:17 pm

Disappearing textures [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The previous part
In General such a problem. It is not associated with the primary testing and vanishing textures. Them is not just stupid. Initially. Nothing freezes, everything works fine. But some things are not displayed. For example as in the screenshot hanging on the wall air conditioner, garbage cans. And so on. And so in many places. For example, at the home of Franklin is also missing pots with flowers under the Windows and mushrooms in a clearing. In General who can clever to say?

The upper screen is like mine
Bottom - as it should be.

Spoiler
132 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 17.09.19

Lex Slim
No need to invent or to suck from a finger, I did not recommend him, I pointed out the possible reason for these components are responsible for the loading of textures. And your Council, at the extreme, when no other options and possibilities, and the longest, for delete and download the game for a new one or demolish Windu, throw the required files to hard and then back, much longer than to climb in the settings and solve the problem, not the fact that your methods 100% solve the problem for a long time perestanavlivaya the game or Windows, but if harki a computer create a problem, then your method will not solve it.

L
Lex Slim 17.09.19

BLACK MILK
Well, you are a dreamer...
I'm at a friend ran on a weak laptop, so Yes , chta there at 640x480 at minimum settings were given up to 10 fps, and there is something all these objects were present, and you say that power of a card or percent is not enough.The game is not artificial intelligence.
If you do not fucking know, and do not write anything, and that nonsense will advise people then run out and buy new pieces of iron.

Bupycop
About Windu didn't say anything, but I have the reinstallation takes less than 20 minutes, wash it bustree than to put on the forums in the hope that you can help with this strange problem.

B
Bupycop 17.09.19

Lex Slim
Do not tell tales, 65 gigs of it in 20 minutes shakes... if you play the pirates and stupidly using the installer put the game on the new, the past, I'm talking only about the license.

A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 17.09.19

Really bullshit. Have not tried to unsubscribe to Rockstar tech support?

B
BLACK MILK 17.09.19

Lex Slim
What you really need is not good advice to give, and podset in the comments, am I correct? since you didn't even try to help, you only criticism was enough people who at least once tried to understand the problem.

A
Aleksandr Byrchenko 17.09.19

the exact same crap nothing helps ((( I have at this point, the cat is sitting on the air. pirates апдейт5. кряк4.

H
H434P 17.09.19

start with high priority, the same crap, only helps it. Either put W7 on it, there is no such

p
prowkan 17.09.19

How much time has passed, and the problem hasn't solved. Rockstar, as always, at altitude. Even in GTA 4 faster, this cant fixed.

V
VITALIY554 17.09.19

Help please gta 5 very small objects such as trash bags, pots of flowers, fungi, garbage cans,etc.,

b
bazilews 17.09.19

VITALIY554
And even cigarette butts,bottles and used condoms,Yes???

L
Lukash_Kirill 17.09.19

wait so you complain that the game load on the system is less?
And Yes this is a plus ,if you do not have any litter so the city is cleaner))

S
Sprintin 17.09.19

graphics how unscrewed?

V
VITALIY554 17.09.19

bazilews wrote:
And even cigarette butts,bottles and used condoms,Yes???
Yes exactly

Sprintin
on high, textures ultra

S
Sprintin 17.09.19

VITALIY554
put less, apparently the card can't cope!
well, at least the config write.

V
VITALIY554 17.09.19

Cyril Kobychev
The city in gta 5 without these things seem BALD AND EMPTY

T
Tomato77777 17.09.19

it sets the kind of characters and so on high if video memory grab

V
VITALIY554 17.09.19

Sprintin
Intel core i3-2100 gtx 750 2gb 8gb RAM

Sandefend
2gb VRAM

Sprintin
my settings tell me what to subtract and what to add, skrinshoty in windowed mode
Spoiler

S
Sprintin 17.09.19

try everything on high, and the grass down, the highest to nothing, the difference you'll never see again.
anisotropy dim, shadows.
the variation of the population down to zero, one dick can't tell the difference!
in fact you have no grasp of video memory for such settings, and the percents are rather weak.
you have while riding the textures do not disappear?

V
VITALIY554 17.09.19

Sprintin
no textures, all is well

S
Sprintin 17.09.19

VITALIY554
diminish and verify.