3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
valshevs 10.01.20 12:48 pm

Prototype 3 WILL be!!!SENSATION!!! (Prototype 2)

Studio Radical Entertainment no longer exists, but the rights to the game remain with Activision, and according to recent reports, she has a desire to continue the series, only releasing it very different.

Prototype 3 will be developed by a new Studio Activision on a completely new graphics engine which will dig for the player new possibilities in terms of freedom of movement and degradability. The main character is currently unknown, but we can assume that the main role will play a completely different character, because Alex Mercer and James Heller in the past.

The game Prototype 3 will tell us about the new incident, the outbreak of the virus, ancestor blacklight which quickly spread through the densely populated town. We meet many military, civilian, who will be able to tell us the story of the original two parts and give some bonuses.

While the release date of Prototype 3 remains in question, but Activision representatives have hinted that the game will be released only on next gen consoles not before 2014.
121 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rishard 10.01.20

timati123321e
Where did you find the trailer?

I
Infiltrator 10.01.20

But where is the trailer ?

[
[GaMeR_007] 10.01.20

timati123321e
trailer... mmm what other tell tales?

t
timati123321e 10.01.20

introduced the gameplay of the game prototype 3 and video triler but wygladal it as other people's memories when their prototype devoured, there is allegedly describes the first outbreak of the virus on the cook island people remember 1 part of the game there said that the island had experienced this virus (not in new-yorke) and in the trailer supposedly shows how full of screaming kid in front of him dies Elizabeth green and this kid brother of Mercer

[
[GaMeR_007] 10.01.20

timati123321e
th Santa Barbara

I
Infiltrator 10.01.20

While this is the rumors of the fantastic seems.

B
Bola1695 10.01.20

In Prototype 3 will be a new hero.But Heller will take the place of Mercer and will create the race developed and the new GG will interfere with his plans.Here is the whole story of the universe Prototype.

M
MORSOV 10.01.20

Want too, for Niger to play. Or is it better to be Chinese something like that. And then americay somehow ingrained already

_
_SAINTS_ 10.01.20

LazyDemon21
Better true Russian

p
prototype_forever 10.01.20

Yoh... sorry... they are all game isotret free radicals

D
Drahov 10.01.20

The game should be on the engine frostbayt or crtitique

J
Jorgber 10.01.20

timati123321e
throw referring to the trailer if you are not lying

W
War Famous 10.01.20

Personally, I am for that PROTOTYPE 3 will be released on next-generation consoles. At least because of the possibilities of new gaming platforms. Hope a new group of developers will bring this game to the mind-they both have parts of the PROTOTYPE are: good idea and great mechanics who draw this sorry for the expression "sack of shit". After all, this game has a lot a lot of minuses and two pluses that pull both parts of the PROTOTYPE but a third part, they pull can not so-as the players filled a total destruction, tearing enemies to molecules, to run across rooftops and devouring all living things and in my opinion now she needs a good gripping story with a surprise povorotami and intrigue of working characters, interesting quests. In both parts of the PROTOTYPE players didn't even panimale that happens just sitting at the computer screen zadoval (in hearing) questions like "Oh why go on, why kill him*Ren I need his vospominaniia about and who are you,why probiratsya on this base that I'm doing here" and even "Oh, who am I, where am I, what am I doing here,who is this Sha*ava on*Ren I killed that and left alive ", etc and if similar issues zadoval adventurers in UNCHARTED the expense of too perfect a story the players in the PROTOTYPE asked them zagraniznych as the hollow of the whites of flaws. Personally, I'd rather see the main character in the continuation of PROTOTYPE such that: monotone killing monsters for him, it was the desire (can't find the word) that it was a young man about 18 years old who fought with the manifestation of evil in all its manifestations that he had a temper and wanted sposti people from the merciless creatures of evil virus. Here is an example of such a scene : he was a resident but somehow in the crowd when the monsters Napoli at the Academy of natural Sciences in which he lived one of the prototypes wanted to eat him he was going to swallow him but the war scared him and our hero is in pain as if dying, and we show how the virus consumes his body, his lifeless body is shown from different angles in zamedlenie semke and at this time all around, running from monsters and falling buildings are all crumbling and then he opens his eyes not knowing about his new abilities trying to ubejat but it catches up with the monster which brings down to earth the main character he was overwhelmed with fear to help to him one can not all military dead and when monster to celebrate Sobieraj him to eat it ocenivaet (but not much) and again trying to escape from this hell thing again, runs after him, and it prisoedinyaetsya two of the hunter, they drive him to a standstill begin to attack and then he gives them the heat and understands that he is one of them. In this case you have to escape yourself all the time you will be flying cars and ITP should shy away from efektno madoushi skyscrapers with their inherent difficulty, and to press all sorts of buttons with gorgeous changes of camera angles and evade creatures, etc. Well now somehow agree in the game it will look like efektno and epic. And prokachat character postpago nacta small and weak and finish the great killing machine with masculists white ass. (you don't think I'm not gay just the "big killing machine with masculists white ass." pothodit here and it sounds cool)

A
Assassinmaster 10.01.20

Don't know this epic kintz enough anyway - the engine will love the new strain
I want a story that allowed us to control flock to choose to eat/to save/to release/to subdue the world without markers(let's say I want to pull up a bio hook to the point and in this point we find ourselves like in infamous, but not in DMC all the markers), but in General the share of chasnosti want tree-development - say we can be fast, deadly, and far to jump and even fly, but I will not be able to crush a too thick walls and razdavat to all in the jump, can be tank which is not moving too fast and can't fly, but crushes everything in the way and totally destroys everything even with a small jump, well armored as well.....Priests
Ideally:
Combat data:
1) The Path Of The Ripper 2) The Path Of The Destroyer
Psycho-Physical data:
1)Bio-Control creatures - then how would the development of parasitism and the ability to take control(neural parasite and dominantly) from all the lower monsters and ordinary people to any thread Diamondra and military leaders
2)Branch Power
Of course no one has repealed the combination
Even the moral side it would be nice to scale the guardian/anarchist

W
War Famous 10.01.20

I agree it would be nice to create one such tree but get into will be because the production will take the other team and maybe they will present us with a birthday cake and not boring candy! !!

A
Assassinmaster 10.01.20

I did somewhere said that we megapopulation? Of course we are starting from the bottom - ie the prologue to the Infection > education Incubation > the Evolution > of Kroviniai MEGAUBIVATOR!
Prototype on the current consoles is just a movie and its under the console and customized
+ Developed lazy and greedy, we are given VERY often give, or graphics, or process, but not together, and even milking a series attributing figure 2

W
War Famous 10.01.20

All the same, I disagree with you PROTOTYPE this is not a movie why? ptomuchto there are no raspiz*astago a premeditated plot and good special effects with cool perestrelki or squabble Ala Ucharted not that epic and scales occurring Ala Battlefield 3 and Call Of Dutu Blak Ops 2 the world is full of not live Ala Grand Theft Auto 4. PROTOTYPE is just a pleasant mash-up in which a purely pleasant escape and feel the power! !!

S
Sergey1992 10.01.20

Assassinmaster
I don't know all this epic kintz enough anyway - the engine will love the new strain
I want a story that allowed us to control flock to choose to eat/to save/to release/to subdue the world without markers(let's say I want to pull up a bio hook to the point and in this point we find ourselves like in infamous, but not in DMC all the markers), but in General the share of chasnosti want tree-development - say we can be fast, deadly, and far to jump and even fly, but I will not be able to crush a too thick walls and razdavat to all in the jump, can be tank which is not moving too fast and can't fly, but crushes everything in the way and totally destroys everything even with a small jump, well armored as well.....The priests

IDEAS THAT'S NOT A BAD GUY! and at the end of the pumping Ala the bonus: the combination of quick and agile With a strong and all-destroying)))

I
Infiltrator 10.01.20

The prototype is not paid off. The publisher will cut off the brand and all.

T
TonyBlack 10.01.20