3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
valshevs 10.01.20 12:48 pm

Prototype 3 WILL be!!!SENSATION!!! (Prototype 2)

Studio Radical Entertainment no longer exists, but the rights to the game remain with Activision, and according to recent reports, she has a desire to continue the series, only releasing it very different.

Prototype 3 will be developed by a new Studio Activision on a completely new graphics engine which will dig for the player new possibilities in terms of freedom of movement and degradability. The main character is currently unknown, but we can assume that the main role will play a completely different character, because Alex Mercer and James Heller in the past.

The game Prototype 3 will tell us about the new incident, the outbreak of the virus, ancestor blacklight which quickly spread through the densely populated town. We meet many military, civilian, who will be able to tell us the story of the original two parts and give some bonuses.

While the release date of Prototype 3 remains in question, but Activision representatives have hinted that the game will be released only on next gen consoles not before 2014.
121 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeniorJoker 10.01.20

Prototype 3?

K
Kraken_078 10.01.20

Prototype 3 ? And how do you imagine it? With GG in the second part screwed up ( I'm not racist, just in my opinion, the Negro generally to games of this genre are not written out). The plot though, not HS. The graphics are good, the gameplay captures. But that is not the Protoype that was before. Typical mistakes .
And after all this, I wonder. Protoype 3-at least on the game will be similar? Or will be like Flatout 3?

A
Assassinmaster 10.01.20

The rights to the game still have Activision and according to recent reports, she has a desire to continue the series, only releasing it very different.
The main words to CONTINUE the series(KINROOI yyyy) and OTHER ie it still finished on the new consoles

N
Neron2889 10.01.20

I think prototype 3 will be terrible because it will make actvision without radical. Be a typical casual game in the style of activision.

I
Infiltrator 10.01.20

Kraken_078
It is not that the Negro or other races,but the fact that the hero was obtuse .
Assassinmaster
Quite different to what they should be. As the battle in one city will not continue forever can. Would have made some horror leaving only the game name. In fact, it would be tantamount to restarting the series.
Neron2889
If radical is not paid off,without them even more so. Again, if not fundamentally change the game,then nothing happens .

K
Kraken_078 10.01.20

Without A Name
Blunt that's for sure

N
Neron2889 10.01.20

Activision not in the roots to change the game. They are not able to do neither the militants nor the horor. Activision generally do not know how to do normal.

I
Infiltrator 10.01.20

Neron2889
Despite what the Studio will develop the game. From Activision only need financial assistance.

m
makcon667 10.01.20

Ripper Man
you're the shit

m
makcon667 10.01.20

valshevs
what three years!it will be released in 2014!

A
Assassinmaster 10.01.20

Come out and good thing to do not cancers, but until infamous second ANIHILATION

I
Infiltrator 10.01.20

The proof is on 2014?

D
DEVIL_MC 10.01.20

cool!

f
flamedr25 10.01.20

But you see we've been waiting for prototype 2, after he came out happy and shared their impressions. After a while he tired of all. Will also be with mass effect 3. To me personally, the game is not boring, I play almost every day.

I
Infiltrator 10.01.20

Waited much of the game I agree,but wait, it's not all justified.

A
Akimius 10.01.20

Alex is not dead it wasn't he wear face voice everything else to be third part!

K
K.e.k.s 10.01.20

it wasn't he wear face voice everything else
Yes, he is. Of course now is not the same as in the first part. Thank you damn developers.-_-

I
Infiltrator 10.01.20

I stick to the version that Heller would lose his mind and grab Alex.

P
PADONOK33 10.01.20

To get . If it will be released only on a console,then buy any console on which it will be only for her. But I hope it will be released on PC. Still have these games began to do what without a license and an Internet lose 80% of the game. So I think the games on the PC will be more likely to buy. Era torrent coming to an end probably in a couple of years will be one to download . Unit games.

I
Infiltrator 10.01.20

ПАДОНОК33
Is that a joke?