3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rockandrolllove 11.01.20 02:59 am

Expectations from the game (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Rockstar Games has officially announced Red Dead Redemption 2 (18.10.2016)
Talk about the game
58 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demon59901 11.01.20

I wonder what will surprise after RDR1 and GTA V, which will be open world and multiplayer?

F
FallenGhost 11.01.20

Bear with you, in a couple of days will be released a Trailer, and already we can start from it.

T
Tayra-no Tekesi 11.01.20

Demon59901
Since Red Dead Redemption was 6 years old. Maybe they have new ideas.
But I would like to see even more lively open world.

K
Krechet79 11.01.20

I already wrote but again here: I would like to have the possibility of developing good and bad of the protagonist, more in-game features and mini-games, bigger map, new and interesting additional quests, more random events, shootings, harassment, thefts, robberies, explosions, non-linear storyline, cognitive dissonance and replayability, and an affair with a beautiful women (erotica and sex was missing in RDR, went to saloons Busty virgins, but no dialogue, no sex scenes).

R
Rockandrolllove 11.01.20

Krechet79
It seems like there are thoughts that will play for Marston in his youth! All students of the teasers do not give rest to the right a figure of a man (bill Williamson)

R
Rockandrolllove 11.01.20

And pre-order is already on the game, more 4K vlupit! And people, even the trailer has not seen

G
GlyukoEzhik 11.01.20

I tell fortunes and saw that Russian voice acting is not.

R
Rockandrolllove 11.01.20

Gluconic
Yeah its Rockstar never had, they talked a lot about what the force spend on the original and want people first heard it!

K
Krechet79 11.01.20

Well, that's tough... I find it hard to play without Russian localization. I did not learn any English at all.

K
Krechet79 11.01.20

In the first part it was not. Only an unofficial translation, which came out a year after the second release((

h
hardqest 11.01.20

I'm more concerned about will the game be on PC,and the rest somehow FSUs.

R
Rockandrolllove 11.01.20

Actually the old rumors confirmed! And I would really like to soon re-released the RDR, at least on the PS 4...Not just the same as the announcement a year before release, they need something to pay off...And if the PC will do so at all would be great! You have to like something to sweeten the waiting... Damn... Rockstar... a YEAR) But people will reconsider 3 trailer a whole year, as it was with GTA 5))

a
avenger93 11.01.20

It is expected a masterpiece, of course. Rockstar will not fail. they can not make bad games.

D
Demon59901 11.01.20

Krechet79
I must say, that in times paste gene is not only what the game was localized at all (as the word is spelled?). Now another thing.

W
Wild Rider 11.01.20

Mmm... Another masterpiece from R* and the most anticipated game in 2017 for me. The main thing is to not worsen the main chips of the first part (fame, karma, system of search and bribing, random events). Mini-games, I think, will change, as it was in the series of GTA.

R
Rockandrolllove 11.01.20

There was one assumption that the John Marston in the picture to the left, and the Central character is a new hero! How are you?)

W
WeedStoned 11.01.20

I honestly didn't expect that R* would choose such a name to continue the series) Apparently the story of the plot will be linked to the original Redemption. In the time it took for X360, now I have to upgrade to the XOne.. my God, only not to spoil the multiplayer, in the game I haven't been pulled in a bloody shoot-out, where they like a movie from Tarantino.. still happy sticks in Gang Matches :-]

H
Husslehoff 11.01.20

M
McEclipse 11.01.20

well, the rules downloaded from the torrent

R
Rockandrolllove 11.01.20

And now, a half year silence?