3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rockandrolllove 11.01.20 02:59 am

Expectations from the game (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Rockstar Games has officially announced Red Dead Redemption 2 (18.10.2016)
Talk about the game
58 Comments
Sort by:
s
sandman.90 11.01.20

GamesKnight
With the change of day was not but the lighting changed dramatically. Came across a farm where the bandits O'Driscoll tusyat. Shoot until night came. Everywhere except the barn

M
MunchkiN 616 11.01.20

here's a Pitch I wonder
is it possible to use a lasso as something other than throw people and horses?
for example, take another horse in tow, or as something to catch, to inhibit any wild animals

G
Gentelman 11.01.20

MunchkiN 616
Can. The deer definitely caught a lasso and stanitsa

M
Montana_plus 11.01.20

Gentelman
What about a live deer can be done?

G
Gentelman 11.01.20

Montana_plus
I mean? I'm talking about the living

-
-zotik- 11.01.20

MunchkiN 616
Well, I deer when he pulled over to take became) people drowned.

S
SpamerPG 11.01.20

the waiting game-access to a PC

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.01.20

Like, not good drawdown during storms.Waiting to Bake))

D
DEDGAMER 11.01.20

[Denis]
If we come out on PC I'll wait for another crack?,it's not GTA ,that 2 times to pamper with money .

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.01.20

DEDGAMER
On the Internet rumors,allegedly found the files in the game for the PC.It's like GTA5:first, a deathly silence rocky,then find Pitch-files,and then exit on Bake.
First check the torrent version,then buy.Port still,you never know what

D
DEDGAMER 11.01.20

[Denis]
I once parallel now when it comes out on PC and if it will,I have Curling there,but the game still did not take,are only going to take the drive,sure would like to play on your PC in a normal 4K( which I'm playing now),well, maybe someday...

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.01.20

DEDGAMER
All would be nothing,well, I shoot with a gamepad in General is not nice.In TLOU (on PS3 were) with this, the ass was.Tried the PC in Wolfenstein 2 on the Xbox 360 controller,– even those attempts for me

D
DEDGAMER 11.01.20

[Denis]
Have you tried Yakuza KIWAMI(in my Chapter 9,where the battle on the cars)that ass duck ass was,I almost broke the gamepad(and it's not just me),but in General everything is on sale for any taste,for consoles the mouse (even with macros) ,PC gamepads, at least from Curling irons ,even from Boxing,the main thing that in my pocket, the wind walked.

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.01.20

DEDGAMER
Know.Saw keypad with mouse in 1C Interest for 8990р.Bold for a pair of three x's of interest).

D
DEDGAMER 11.01.20

[Denis]
For consoles everything is expensive,even if booked Pribluda to connect a normal mouse and keyboard from PC,there are also my 5-6 Tr sell,and it is not clear what the quality of the response of some of the mouse? And is it worth it.

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.01.20

DEDGAMER
Here and I about the same.The cat in the bag for a mad price.Suddenly there is 800dpi,and then what?

T
Thorgal 11.01.20

[Denis]
I have been using and quite happy.

s
shhelkun 11.01.20

Thorgal
And I ReaSnow Cross Hair ))