3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rockandrolllove 11.01.20 02:59 am

Expectations from the game (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Rockstar Games has officially announced Red Dead Redemption 2 (18.10.2016)
Talk about the game
58 Comments
Sort by:
s
solaris8611 11.01.20

Krechet79 wrote:
Krechet79
Expert rating: 7
October 19 at 10:13 #
I already wrote but again here: I would like to have the possibility of developing good and bad of the protagonist, more in-game features and mini-games, bigger map, new and interesting additional quests, more random events, shootings, harassment, thefts, robberies, explosions, non-linear storyline, cognitive dissonance and replayability, and an affair with a beautiful women (erotica and sex was missing in RDR, went to saloons Busty virgins, but no dialogue, no sex scenes).
completely agree you have listed all that I want to see in Cinquale

D
Dima Saharuk 11.01.20

The second part is not very not even played the first but I think that it would be something spectacular.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 11.01.20

After GTA 5 Rockstar is dead to me.They only Polish gonnoscodina to sculpt with such an approach.

p
powerd 11.01.20

Today was shocked by the fact that RDR2 was announced almost a year ago and methylase for this fall. I suspect that in the next trailer, you will notice a huge difference in improving the graphic component as it was c RDR, GTAV.

p
plg_unknown 11.01.20

I think it will be similar to GTA5. Especially multiplayer/

I think multiplayer will be a robbery. I'm still only 2 was able to invent the Bank robbery and the robbery of the engine.

1. Train robbery. Before this robbery, we will have to go through 2 preparatory missions:
a) to Get dynamite to blow the door of the car. You will need to change the miners and steal the dynamite in the mine b) to get the fastest horses that took first place at the races. You want them to be to steal from the farm of Baron Pasta, guarded by dozens of thugs.

2. A Bank robbery. 1 extra mission before you start: a) Get a coach with a machine gun to escape from the Bank

Will have a mission where you have to collect a debt from the owner of the old brothel Madame Figaro. And all the prostitutes in the brothel shoot straight and speak the techniques of kung fu. So you'll have to arrange a shoot.

G
GamesKnight 11.01.20

Expect one release on PC!

S
Slonvprotivogaze 11.01.20

What would better fifth GTA with its zero all but the online and Trevor, but is likely to be the same, only with more emphasis on online...although a lot more. The company жта5 similar to it in 1 Battle, even in kaluby play it more interesting.
PS - not written for banter or casting of slops out of nowhere.

T
Toxa95 11.01.20

I'm still convinced that we are waiting for such a heavy drama about noble bandits (or pretend they are noble) and about how they were exterminated by the feds.
Why am I so sure?
First, in the first part Marston himself said that start automatically talking to young, saying that they Rob the rich and give the loot to the poor. But the Marston threw as soon as he took a bullet. Then when Marston met start automatically and we have heard this farewell speech of the old bandit, to me personally, it became clear that start automatically believed that doing a good thing. A Kind Of Robin Hood.
What does it mean? Means to commit robbery we will, guided by some higher, noble purpose. As the trailer start automatically asks people to leave the car with, presumably, the loot, and says he doesn't want to kill anyone unnecessarily.
Second, from the trailers and gameplay it becomes clear that the camp of the gang throughout the game will have several times to turn and run to go to a new place because of the persecution from the legalists.
So here again it seems the same drama. That is, we are forced to feel the love of ALL the characters of the our gang (the little bonfire, individual mission companions, as in Mass Effect), and then forced to watch as they kill the lawyers, as they fight themselves and leave you. We were forced to give up my friends death as a necessity, so that the others can escape (the same Marston, a hint of it in the third trailer showed). The mood of the game at the end will be very depressing. Just the third trailer explains everything. We show how die the once close-knit gang of noble robbers. Such cases.
This story have bad end
Overall, the mood will be at the level of the first part. RDR is all about. Wild arrows has no place in a civilized world, and for your crimes you have to pay. This is even the name of the game says.

Well, the gameplay in the open world the game will be very meditative. In odtwarzanie this says that sometimes the camera will switch to cinematic view, showing juicy and beautiful views. Need more will take care of the horse, you cannot just throw the camp, because we are responsible for supplying. that is, there will always be such a small and don't require hurricane-force shootings of the case, plus a new bar vividness of the world, where people can communicate with encountered riders. Everything here will play into the atmosphere. And ekshon will already be on missions to draw. Expect it. Going for weeks and do that just to crawl through the forests and hunt any deer, die, and how will this, then a great discharge will go on it. I am sure that the game thinks is an alternation of shootings with something quiet and contemplative. The point is that with this approach you do not get bored not even a bit.

I like the game, the plot will be serious and heavy, unlike GTA. Sutec and satire will be less. The game will be slower and deeper, unlike GTA. so some game will seem boring, and some the contrary - perch with the head. Besides westerns - this is a rare visit in the games, although the setting is good. The onset of civilization to the wild lands. It was always cool.

The only thing - fear for their Curling the first revision. Still, the dialogue in the game, it would not have sunk. Although Horizon is normally in the same picture if not better. But there are less physics and gameplay features. That is the only thing worried.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 11.01.20

Toxa95
GTA 4 just a deep and serious drama, when you were talking about suteeji, you must have meant palusalue five.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 11.01.20

Tula Potsik
Calm down already with gta5 =) I'm still 5 years ago read your dissatisfaction with this part. The game has sold and sold well, and to this day tops sales.
Online is not dead, play. On this rocky and was hoping when it was released.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 11.01.20

_Xz4ca920byX_
Didn't know you already unban. You pull my words out of context. People wrote that the rdr will be a serious game, not suteishi the level of GTA. I corrected him, reminding GTA 4 and lost and damned is a dark, adult drama.

U
Ulov Nalimov 11.01.20

What matters in this game to create the atmosphere of the Wild West. In the single player campaign Rockstar will do this in MMOs too if you will create a mountain of gameplay content. Promised a huge map, so it's possible.
There should be plenty of different professions to choose from, which was in the Wild West. For example who like to farm: to organize his ranch and to buy farm animals, to sow fields, to cook booze which gives bonuses and all to sell in-game currency. To breed horses, sell horses to other players. To fish and sell. Hunt animals and make their skins bonus stuff. In the open world to look/dig for gold, valuables, and watch so as not attacked by bandits. To gather in gangs and attack other players for gold and expensive armor. For example, one player is lucky by train from the mine to the city of gold, and a gang of other people try to Rob him. Attack on Indians for armor, but killing them will be difficult, you Can still enter the conflict between North and South and the player accepts any of the parties. Judging by the trailers promise this game is much better.

L
LaFeT666 11.01.20

expect will be game of the year after cyberpunk

T
Tanc2021 11.01.20

why in Chapter 18 she if like 26 coming out?

T
Toxa95 11.01.20

LaFeTsewa
What makes you think that Cyberpunk is coming out this year, eh?

a
attacking_beaver 11.01.20

Ulov Nalimov
I dzhva years waiting for this game

a
alexandr4747 11.01.20

who know the game will be razchlenenka ?

T
Tulskiy Pocik 11.01.20

alexandr4747
Will.

D
DEDGAMER 11.01.20

I have a powerful PC and a PS4(and always has been so for a couple)RDR2 have not taken,I'll take the drive,not in a hurry,just do not see much excitement for this game.

G
GamesKnight 11.01.20

To watch the stream, how sharply the time of day changes, not smooth like in GTA. Who had already noticed this?