3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saiko 11.01.20 01:08 pm

A good monitor with high hercovka

There are a couple of issues that best buy 144 Hz or 240, what monitors it is better to watch? the presence of g-Cinco - no matter want 24 as for the major diagonal have higher resolution fhd I have only great pulls, I think there may be problems.
65 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elinus 11.01.20

The monitors 240 Hz space money please take TN 144 Hz, the difference is not so significant as for example between the panels 144 and 60. fhd 24-inch head, many even on lowres sitting. With freesync, you can find cheap Monica. Still would advise to take with a very low response time.

B
BezNika1 11.01.20

Looking for ips matrix-24 inch 1920x1200 min 270cdm2 brightness and at least 75 Hertz but better 80-85.
for modest money.

What is better on ips matrices now ?

s
saiko 11.01.20

BezNika1 wrote:
Looking for ips matrix-24 inch 1920x1200
but why a monitor with an aspect ratio of 16:10?
Elinus wrote:
The monitors 240 Hz space money please take TN 144 Hz,
so there is something there to take the money or not? and what's the difference for humans between these two monitors? Or rather, what is? and why suggest to take at tn matrix? Heard that tn is not a really good display colors, maybe there is something specific that you pay attention to?

S
SemyStall 11.01.20

What games are you going to afford to 240Гц the monitor to do 240 fps? Without so many fps this monitor is a waste of money.

D
DarkSidius 11.01.20

Lodurr
High gertsovka need to work, as in ancient times monochrome Monica was. 60 Hz get tired in 8 hours :)

B
BezNika1 11.01.20

saiko wrote:
but why a monitor with an aspect ratio of 16:10?
Read , These monitors do more efficiently because are mainly for designers.

So, who knows what the monitor on ips to a matrix is better ?

E
Elinus 11.01.20

BezNika1
I do not know where you such read, but this is nonsense. The aspect ratio with the quality of the monitor has nothing to do, doing everything the same way, some good, some bad, depending on what engineers do and what matrix they have bought, but the aspect ratio is nothing.
Lodurr
And I think you just conservative. There will be 4K monitors, there will be a massive switch to 144 Hz, all this is now for several years.

s
saa0891 11.01.20

Lodurr wrote:
Show me a single ips monitor above 60Hz.
https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/6414afd3184c3330/27-monitor-acer-predator-xb271hutbmiprz-umhx1eet01/characteristics/
https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/d307c67f65f83330/34-monitor-lg-34uc89g-b-34uc89g-baruz/characteristics/
https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/c85e3d0007ba3330/34-monitor-dell-alienware-aw3418hw-3418-7063/characteristics/
https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/9a35f458d8143361/27-monitor-asus-mg279q-90lm0100-b01170/characteristics/

R
Raykor 11.01.20

Even at the maximum resolution of this frequency, though that's the monitors themselves are too expensive for such diagonal and resolution. To pay purely for the cleanliness so-so idea, although some design solves;)

s
saiko 11.01.20

SemyStall
SemyStall wrote:
What games are you going to afford to 240Гц the monitor to do 240 fps?
this is the first question, it is necessary that the same system would have drawn such fps the toys, no more what so gertsovka it turns out is not needed?
Raykor wrote:
To pay purely for the cleanliness so-so idea
the purity should be the housewife to pay, and the frequency needs to pay extra if you want that, as I understand it the image was clear in toys where a lot of speakers out there racing or action games. For me the design just solves little, not necessarily in General, for me the monitor is frameless or with frames. Until he stopped at xg2402, nice monitor, and the picture quality for a tn should not be bad.

S
SemyStall 11.01.20

saiko
Exactly.

_
_B1aD3_ 11.01.20

saiko
saiko wrote:
it is necessary that the same system would have drawn such fps the toys, no more what so gertsovka it turns out is not needed?
No. The smoothness of the picture will be at 30 fps. The difference between 144 and 240 will not feel.
saiko wrote:
in toys where a lot of speakers out there racing or action games
Exactly.
Sam sat at the Asus VG248QE.

E
Elinus 11.01.20

saiko
It all depends on how you have a good iron. If in games of under 200 fps gives the computer, it is better to take the monitor to 144 Hz, and to obtain a certain advantage over rivals in the same fortnite or pugb.

s
saiko 11.01.20

What kind of an advantage, I watched a lot of VIDOS, where the frequency sweep is not really role playing, though I wanted it, the clarity was higher, I think it's and eyes will be less tired if you play for a long time, so what about xg 2402, and the VG248QE to mean anything like that, but confused by the year 2012.

W
Winter_Wind 11.01.20

BezNika1 wrote:
So, who knows what the monitor on ips to a matrix is better ?
Depends in what price.... In the bottom-middle of the matrix is bottled from one barrel, so it is rather the illusion of choice. In that case I would just chose monitors from manufacturers of matrices, LV for example. Or from the manufacturer at short leg with the LV, such as NEC display solutions GmbH (if compared with the same Bencom or ASUS for the same matrix) will be cheaper.

P
Petruxinson 11.01.20

saiko
I understand You the monitor is necessary for the game? You wrote that Your PC normally friendly with full HD,hence will conclude that you definitely 240 Hz do not need, do not pull it 240 fps. Take the TN-ky on 144 Hertz, even if the computer will give more fps. Due to the fact that the picture You will be updated faster, is an advantage over the opponents ( at the time played cs 1.6 at 60 Hz Monica and prescribed in the console 100 fps, it was very comfortable )
On account of xg 2402 can say that he has a minimum response time, which is important for games, has the same 144 Hz that You need is rising, height adjustment, rotate 90 degrees( and suddenly come in handy) and a good matrix.

s
saiko 11.01.20

I do not understand why 240 Hz and 140 if it seems like everything is enough, and why 24 monitor with resolution higher than fhd? What kind of advantages the way it is? watched a few VIDOS, there are no profit was not much, input lag can advantages give, due to the fact as fastness to process the signal electronics of the monitor, but I think that the game monitors it's all about the same level.

E
Elinus 11.01.20

saiko
Well, then you direct path to the store for a new monitor 144Гц and fhd resolution)) Above already sounded good options, I would take the viewsonic XG2402, https://www.viewsonic.com/ru/products/lcd/XG2402.php

s
saiko 11.01.20

here by the way says that black adjusts in very dark areas, I understand that to merge everything is in one spot black? and I like that in va tried to play, so in places the dark nothing was visible, and it's a bit of va I turned away. Closer to the weekend I will try to live on XG2402 view.

R
Raykor 11.01.20

View and I'm thinking that once you play on this monitor, then change it to something else hardly want, especially since its money he's definitely worth it, and the frequency display is huge and the picture is very smooth in all action scenes