3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saiko 11.01.20 01:08 pm

A good monitor with high hercovka

There are a couple of issues that best buy 144 Hz or 240, what monitors it is better to watch? the presence of g-Cinco - no matter want 24 as for the major diagonal have higher resolution fhd I have only great pulls, I think there may be problems.
65 Comments
Sort by:
s
saiko 11.01.20

In General, looked, stood near what AOC ips, colors do not differ, I would say that AOC they are too bright, maybe a special twisted I don't know, but when sudden movements do on xg 2402 they are very clear, direct every detail you can catch and IPS all blurred and the image as if the plume is, in General, I will take vusa.

P
Petruxinson 11.01.20

saiko
Well, the AOC most likely all the unscrewed was. Already bought views? How do You like it? As for smoothness in games ? Traincom use? What cables were included? Stand firmly worth?

N
N1KO 11.01.20

Took last year LG 34UC79G-B, 144hz, IPS, 1ms response, 2560x1080, 34 inches. The monitor has a space after it, all that was previously seriously not seen.

a
around2 11.01.20

Monica at 240 Hz will not soon become a popular phenomenon, the difference between 144 and 240 is not significant, I see no reason to chase it. XG2402 good Monique, and note that it was originally conceived as a response in 1 MS, the technology FreeSync, 22 black level stabilization. Yes, and the design, especially the stand as it hints at a steep gash in shooters any)

M
MagicHero 11.01.20

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
It is not this difference, because it all depends on the bandwidth of the connectors, which is 120Hz.
Therefore to even talk about the 144 bit premature. Pure marketing, and just. :)
What what abut plugs??? no such nonsense I have not seen. Ie I have 3 years or 4 I play on 144 Hz and has still some cables did not invent )))

M
MagicHero 11.01.20

Lodurr
Here you go, 144 Hertz
Spoiler
Tryndobol it's just you, on talking about nonsense and then as the kiss in the bushes. You should see a doctor went, the head would heal.

M
MagicHero 11.01.20

Lodurr
And what is this you were not satisfied? sheep campaign then only you )))
VIDOS will be no problem as soon as you will see from 4K video with the fps meter Andromeda. You have many times said that the lay out but always merged, even after the agreement that the other lay. And then spend just the time to prove what is so obvious there is no desire.
P. S. don't throw VIDOS with a resolution below 1920x1080 that you threw before.

M
MagicHero 11.01.20

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
We've seen your VIDOS, not even 120фпс, and just 60. xd)
Of course, since I play with Locke at 60 fps.
Lodurr wrote:
Spread, three, in the resolution of 3840х2400. )
The ones that you posted then no, there resolution was even lower than the normal full HD and without the counter fps. How to lay out 4K and the counter is fps then I would post the video with the plane and 144 fps. But if you already have a ready VIDOS, the spread.

M
MagicHero 11.01.20

Lodurr
Well, first of gertsovka I always have 120 (in some games, 144) which for me is more comfortable to the eye. Secondly, I'm a fan of CoD and there with 60 fps to play unreal and therefore there have been playing at 120 fps (or 125 fps in CoD BO2 or MW), and in some fast-paced games put the same lock at 120 fps, for example shadow warrior 2.

M
MagicHero 11.01.20

Lodurr
I think Nuba in the gland it is meaningless to speak but I will say that there are adaptive at half the frequency plane with which at 120 Hz will Lok at 60 fps. There are games which allow you to expose half the plane (or at least your GTA 5)
Lodurr wrote:
Locke is only one plane.
I do not really lopushok, there is MSI Afterburner which I do Lok at 60 fps. So write nonsense if ZERO on the subject )))

P
Petruxinson 11.01.20

saiko
Bought? Tell me)
As a backlight, does not interfere with the game off? Stand steady, you can put in so many provisions?
As for color reproduction ? Card from AMD worth? As pricing work ? As with the black things? And I wonder what cables were included? Thank you

R
Raykor 11.01.20

Petruxinson
It's silly to buy Monique with traincom, if the card is from NVIDIA, don't you think? Yes, and in fact sets Monica with pisinka at times less than g-sincom I've been more interested in the response really corresponds to the declared, or is it in reality more, as well as out of the box calibrated the matrix?

W
Winter_Wind 11.01.20

saikosaiko wrote:
In General, looked, stood near what AOC ips, colors do not differ, I would say that AOC they are too bright, maybe a special twisted I don't know, but when sudden movements do on xg 2402 they are very clear, direct every detail you can catch and IPS all blurred and the image as if the plume is, in General, I will take vusa.
Bro, what are you missing? Bought, what can you say about the monitor? What was connected, what was playing, colors were set up? And at the same time prove podrobnenko your iron, to understand what facilities are needed to expand opportunities Monica to the max!

E
Elinus 11.01.20

Winter_WindWinter_Wind wrote:
to understand what the power needed
Now level monitors viewsonic xg2402 you can take for any average gaming PC, what kind of transcendent power here are not required. Full hd resolution will pull and average vidyuhi.

s
saiko 11.01.20

Petruxinson
bought, everything is fine, the lighting is from the back of the opposite as it complements what is happening on the screen, the backlight control using a preset RampageX, you can set several modes and it is fully off.
PetruxinsonPetruxinson wrote:
Stand steady, you can put in many positions
normal stand, it is easier for you to look how it is put. I personally was completely satisfied and in any case, I roll her constantly wasn't going to. Colors for Tn great card GF, if the question is about pricing, I called ruptures are rarely seen and they don't bother me.
ElinusElinus wrote:
Full hd resolution will pull and average vidyuhi.
but high gartsovku not every pull.

R
Raykor 11.01.20

saikosaiko wrote:
but high gartsovku not every pull.
With this expression I do not agree with you, the modern beginning with the 9th generation ISIAH pull, and if you take an older generation, then Yes, there is this really troubles.
Although now the graphics cards are inexpensive, you can buy a second 970 points for 200 bucks, believe me a bit, but it is very productive and it in the ultra are addictive, plus it will allow full use of all features Monica

s
saiko 11.01.20

I have quite enough of that to himself and 1060 new take (which I did) because I have performance issues and high hercovka in xg2402 no. And took a fullhd because I think that more resolution for a 24 is not necessary.

P
Petruxinson 11.01.20

Elinus wrote:
Now level monitors viewsonic xg2402 you can take for any average gaming PC, what kind of transcendent power here are not required. Full hd resolution will pull and average vidyuhi.
Let's say the average video card 770, 960 or analogs from red extended full HD, and if they stretched the game at 144 fps? No, of course. And to play overwatch, XY and other online shooters where better on 144 fps.
Here is a man Above under this monitor 1060 took 6 gigs is likely that she will pull 144 fps, and this Monique, so to speak reveal of himself.

s
saiko 11.01.20

Okay, 970 normally have in cs go fps issue under 200 and even more, the more you can see what sort of recommended system requirements, by the standards of the 2018 pretty large, so it is possible if a purely under the counter take on an average system this monitor.

R
Raykor 11.01.20

So and no one says that you need to take top gaming Monique for low iron, as rightly said above the profit so don't get, and to take the monitor term, this idea therefore it is better to update the hardware, and then Monique and level viewsonic xg2402