3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saiko 11.01.20 01:08 pm

A good monitor with high hercovka

There are a couple of issues that best buy 144 Hz or 240, what monitors it is better to watch? the presence of g-Cinco - no matter want 24 as for the major diagonal have higher resolution fhd I have only great pulls, I think there may be problems.
65 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 11.01.20

A month earlier I bought a Asus ROG Swift PG258Q at 240 Hz. Expensive, but it was worth it. If the graphics card below iratni 970/1070 or tesnykh вега56/ 570, it is 144 enough. If vysheozvuchennoy or top vidyahi, then 240 Hz - odnaznachno! To hell with her c TN a matrix. Had sent his wife and children in a warm country and I spent all my holidays in Far Cry 5 and battle. Sat literally for 14-16 hours every day. No red and watery eyes..... The battle is almost at 200 Hz was have farkraya frequency swimmer, but below 150 did not fall (except for cutscenes)

E
Elinus 11.01.20

This is of course if the budget allows, why not go and 240 Hz. But it is unlikely that the majority will choose this option. now for 20 Grand you can take a good gaming monitor TN + 144 Hz, which is a more realistic option.

T
Torkvist 11.01.20

Elinus wrote:
why not take on 240 Hz
For such gertsovki need the appropriate hardware, and generally it is better not to worry about it and you're right 144 will be quite above the roof. For me personally, 24 inch for gaming the most suitable option, and if what to buy would consider one of these options XL2411P ZOWIE BenQ or Viewsonic XG2402, that's better someone tell me who of them will be the best input lag?

P
Petruxinson 11.01.20

Torkvist
Here just read foreign forums, and seems to write as both monitors plus/minus the same PSU imput lag, but the BenQ further settings to achieve such a result, as WUSA ( what there is to do not exactly say, my English is not very good,but the translator is not that shows what you want ) . Well for total comfort fine would be less that 100 ms delay was, but then, in principle, both it is.

s
saiko 11.01.20

Petruxinson
foreign forums are nice, but also the rest of the + input lag give not only the monitor but the mouse, keyboard, settings graphic etc and 100 MS is too much, for example even on the box samsø KS7000 input lag of 23 MS. In General, threw to the proof of foreign forums.

P
Pertrubator 11.01.20

Lodurr
Dude, just read what Displayport is and what his bandwidth.

E
Elinus 11.01.20

Petruxinson
For the comfort and lack of values with a much larger MS, the more so as already mentioned above unsubscribed affect this and many other factors, ending with the reaction of the player. In any case, it is not the determining parameter.
Raykor
Video cards are expensive, BU of course you can buy, but not the fact that some miner it to not fuck up, camouflage burnouts, and other schools are very masterly, open YouTube.

P
Petruxinson 11.01.20

Elinus
For comfort enough, and more than 100 MS, that is a no-brainer, but it depends on what games say. If we play a dynamic person shooters, then there is the smaller, the better.
But in General PSU imput lag from heaps of options, ranging from PCs iron, finishing the mouse.

saiko wrote:
foreign forums are nice, but also the rest of the + input lag give not only the monitor but the mouse, keyboard, settings graphic etc and 100 MS is too much, for example even on the box samsø KS7000 input lag of 23 MS. In General, threw to the proof of foreign forums.
Also gertsovka monitor and the number of fps affects PSU imput lag.

s
saiko 11.01.20

Well, I generally agree that indirectly is going to affect more the performance of the system, the greater the bandwidth of the frames. all of this should influence, but as seen in the picture, the effect is so small that the meaning of this says IMHO it does not have much, especially as it is within 25 MS, which personally I was completely satisfied

S
SunnyFoxy 11.01.20

I agree all these are little things that not everyone will notice. And if games take Viewsonic XG2402 and so it is for most users a games excellent. Well, if you begin to sort out the input lag, etc. then this underground search for gems.

W
Winter_Wind 11.01.20

SunnyFoxy wrote:
And if games take Viewsonic XG2402 it
In fact, why it has to take. He's obviously gaming: game design, frequency of updates, to 146 Hz, fast TN-matrix (no minimum response time of 1 MS)...

P
Petruxinson 11.01.20

saiko wrote:
Well, I generally agree that indirectly is going to affect more the performance of the system, the greater the bandwidth of the frames. all of this should influence, but as seen in the picture, the effect is so small that the meaning of this says IMHO it does not have much, especially as it is within 25 MS, which personally I was completely satisfied
Affects a lot of parameters. And since we're talking about XG2402, his response of 1 MS and 144 Hz helps to reduce PSU imput lag that actually is necessary from a gaming monitor.

R
Raykor 11.01.20

By the way, you can read a recent review on this monitor https://4pda.ru/2018/09/20/353603/
Personally, I like that there is a panel AUO M240HW01 V80, which is in many game models, you Google if you want;)

S
Samuil2 11.01.20

Thanks for the review. At the end, write that it is 100% game model, perfect for quick games. Also budget by the standards of the game models, and looks great:

W
Winter_Wind 11.01.20

Samuil2 wrote:
Also budget by the standards of the game models
Yes, the 16.5 To not call too much. I read the reviews on the major sites: the bulk of the positive reviews. Some of the blame, they say it's not IPS. Look at the shelf labels IPS-owls with a fast 1ms response, and then look at the annoying loops in dynamic games.

s
saiko 11.01.20

By the way it looked in person, the colors are good even if the monitor is in va, and ips if not much to look at a little different way with the angle of the image color remains the same, but at a very acute angle not tested because of the meaning to play or to watch I don't see way not seen in the picture from the top what's the backlight on the monitor, but in General it looks very cool.

E
Elinus 11.01.20

saiko
Quality TN matrix is not much worse than budget IPS. Just people used to buy cheap tn-Ki, hence that they are much worse on colors, etc. the Only real negative - angle monitor to the whole family for him to watch movies in the evenings, it is for full immersion in the game.

S
Samuil2 11.01.20

saiko
About highlighting specifically because it became interesting. This really is one of the features of this Monica - In the dark it looks even cooler, because rear posted RampageX backlight, illuminating the red room.

s
saiko 11.01.20

Elinus wrote:
The only real negative angle,
I would not say that here the trouble, remember that box I had in the kitchen, one of the first LCD, there's really not if you sit right in front of him then the inversion of colors is just crazy, then, as if someone near the beer will sit. any discomfort will not.

S
SunnyFoxy 11.01.20

saiko wrote:
then, as if someone near the beer will sit. any discomfort will not.
So tn a matrix and positioned itself as a game, then you have to sit right in front of him, or there is who plays in front of the monitor? I'm on this Viewsonic XG2402 and watched a movie, and I've watched the company or who have no complaints to the picture was not.