3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 11.01.20 02:29 pm

What's next? Elex 2, 4 Risen, Gothic or, again, something new? (Elex)

What's next? Elex 2, 4 Risen, Gothic or, again, something new?
55 Comments
Sort by:
g
gengsta1991 11.01.20

Dark Kahn
It's still early, the game came out recently and you have about a new game Bazaar

S
Saint01 11.01.20

Dark Kahn
rumor has it that Elex'2 to be

t
the endless misanthropy o 11.01.20

New experiments on the mixing of genres, this time: the Second world war and a pirate theme

K
KATRON 11.01.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
have ernul,ahpp

D
Devilgroup87 11.01.20

Saint01
Then it could Cyberpunk 2077 be the following, but not Elex'y 2 ???

A
ALEXIY4EVER 11.01.20

cyberpunk make poolake, and piranhas Germans

and Yes, developed that did 2 series of 3 games... what will they do after the release of the 1st part of a new series? mmm....

7 look 11.01.20

Dark Kahn
And I wouldn't mind if it all at once.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 11.01.20

Started playing Elex, played for 13 hours, the game sucked, the game from piranha did not play, now I think - let them produce more games, because they know how to do, and what they will be releasing has no difference.

A
Anzhelika04 11.01.20

piranhas like love trilogy. Elex 2-3 I think will be exactly. Especially the ending, the style of mass effect bold hints. It would be cool if they also transfer sopranos patched. Otherwise, the meaning of endings -solved completely lost.

z
zhekazloy 11.01.20

Dark Kahn
Elex 2 to BE (as far as I remember before the game was already announced 2nd) and it seems like they already shelled out the cabbage(a bit but the fact of the fact) by the publisher.

Genre sating SyFyКак would be the ending of the story involves preparations for an attack are very powerful alien race
The nature elixa - comet (weapon virus and transmit teraforming) to prepare the planet and the collective intelligence( I think that one here is common with prohomosexual of expansion))?

a flight of fancy)
elbow it is logical to unite with the clergy - the same essence(they and God are one and the same))
bercow combine with rogue))
well, a distinctive third force - let the Guild of Collaborators( alien invaders actually come in peace))

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
not clearly does not fit))

Gothic - definitely not to be Piranesi poor, maybe they have the desire but no money to buy the rights.

D
DarkDestr 11.01.20

I would like Elex 2 well, at least the addon to the first.

F
Ferios88 11.01.20

zhekazloy
Like the rights to the Gothic they bought long ago when Jowood collapsed...

D
Dark Kahn 11.01.20

zhekazloy

The rights they have long been returned. Bjorn himself said.

N
Negih 11.01.20

Dark Kahn
Dark Kahn wrote:
What's next? Elex 2, 4 Risen, Gothic or, again, something new?
The game has already recouped had. About 10 million are spent on the game. Sold decent copies of the game.

Gothic? Ask yourself honestly, and you need her? Gothic became Gothic because of animacii curve, the curve of the suit and the inherent bugs. Now it will be another game, and she did not need anyone

t
the endless misanthropy o 11.01.20

zhekazloy
Even as fit. Look, conductive online script risen 4 knurled.

Gg means lutae an abandoned temple and finds a rune, accidentally activates a portal, it throws in the archipelago in the Caribbean sea. The portal goes between the worlds. Next classics from the piranhas, a choice of several camps of the Islands of the archipelago: 1. expedition 3 Reich, prepares an operation to attack the island of Aruba (a historical fact), 2. Spanish colonists 3. pirates-conservatives 4. local natives - feral descendants of the Atlanteans worship the portal, and it is not active ,because the rune to activate this side lying somewhere in the archipelago. Main quest: to return home, on the way to join one or the other, to solve their problems to solve their problems.

l
lmperatorPC 11.01.20

Want latest 2. And the plot offers.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 11.01.20

Elex for the first 3 nights sold 100000 copies

I
Illumiar 11.01.20

Money would be the Piranha, and if you plan to 2019-20 year the second part of the release, you can miserably crap, because by the time it is possible - will Mature any new action-rpg, etc. ... and if TES6 give birth by the time it down the drain.
The potential is there, the idea is, but without sufficient budget more intelligently to bring the best ideas will not work. Now more tolerant, more or less is played, but in the 2019-20 year, even I won't be able to endure such a technical implementation, visual, etc.

D
DarkDestr 11.01.20

given the plot of the next part of Eleks 2 with aliens to fight)

F
Fatrus 11.01.20

After 3 years ELEX 2. The war with the aliens.