3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 11.01.20 02:29 pm

What's next? Elex 2, 4 Risen, Gothic or, again, something new? (Elex)

What's next? Elex 2, 4 Risen, Gothic or, again, something new?
55 Comments
Sort by:
S
Siniy Kot 11.01.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
New experiments on the mixing of genres, this time: the Second world war and a pirate theme
and JRPG

T
Toma Hawk 11.01.20

will be released on kickstarter with a restart of Gothic

V
Vyxyxol 11.01.20

zhekazloy wrote:
Genre sating SyFy
What is Seating and SyFy? Setting heard, SciFi (Science Fiction - science fiction (eng.)) heard and what you wrote the first time I see/hear.

B
Bagaley 11.01.20

Arrive the evil aliens to death zakusaet heroic members of factions, and probably even make aliens any obscenity. The difficulty is that it is unclear how the aliens look and thus the lasciviousness may not be possible.

S
Sheril 11.01.20

but I wonder if in the next Elex it would be possible to continue with old saves :)

a
alb 11.01.20

There is no such.

K
Kaonasi 11.01.20

All ELEX Hybrid!

A
Aphennom 11.01.20

it is time to close the Studio, since she is such a slag after the 3rd Gothic began to produce

x
xaldei1991 11.01.20

Aphennom
75-80% of the players bought in ELEX incentive and positive opinion recommending to buy the game disagree with you.

Play stupid games where all you can take tumbles and zaklikivaniem and not have to think, hatch not for you
http://forums.playground.ru/elex/walkthrough/posobie_po_osnovam_blizhnego_boya-948967/

G
Gutseen 11.01.20

xaldei1991
the game is crap. the first 3 hours and grinded selecively the enemy's arrows, then take a flamethrower and destroy the enemies of them.

x
xaldei1991 11.01.20

Gutseen
Well, if you looked a fool about the game info on the Internet - Yes. In the PC version nerf of flamethrower and will not work. The courage, take the ax and go explore the maps, and the stupid fire is the fallout. Do not be afraid - play, though the old Pro game on the Internet. I've found the flamethrower only after about 50 hours, and arrows to kill - you can forget about the end of the game because in the ultra they do not take enemies of life. This is a huge SEAMLESS OPEN world, to watch, and where that is is like cheating.

G
Gutseen 11.01.20

xaldei1991
rofl, I passed it after 8 hours of release.
after the first conversations I realized that the plot of the stool and went rankinite exploiting bursera

you sound like another clvsee something that whines that in the game someone obviously uses better tactics than eating a cactus.

B
Bagaley 11.01.20

Gutseen
Stop lying. There were men enough, and those who started playing earlier, when the distortions in the game was too.

u
usus 11.01.20

Then another game on the engine of Gothic)))

S
Stanislavich 11.01.20

Bagaley
Why lie? The game is quick to pass, you can go for 5-6 hours.

P
Patlong 11.01.20

Elex 2 because 150tonn gave to the game. The plot is ready, the idea is there .

x
xaldei1991 11.01.20

usus
On the engine of Gothic 3, that's about engine's info: https://dtf.ru/15369-ot-rudy-do-eleksa-istoriya-dvizhka-v-igrah-piranha-bytes

u
usus 11.01.20

xaldei1991
Interesting article, but the engine is long overdue to change, they decided to borrow the experience of the proximity Vova)))

P
Patlong 11.01.20

Aphennom
It is time for you to block

x
xaldei1991 11.01.20

usus
Oh if only it was that easy, due to the change of the engine failed Gothic 3 and a bright future