3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 11.01.20 02:29 pm

What's next? Elex 2, 4 Risen, Gothic or, again, something new? (Elex)

What's next? Elex 2, 4 Risen, Gothic or, again, something new?
55 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kleycore 11.01.20

xaldei1991
no game is famous for kazualschinoy, well, only if you don't exhibit the complexity of the newbie and not run to cluck CHE SO LEGKO.... crooked plastic gg elex just completely kills the gameplay...but I was playing for the sake of the plot, lowering all of the sliders of difficulty in at least 20% of the game, for it is not fun to expostulate curve the mechanics of your character.
Like PSEUDO HARDCOR, vystavlyal high complexity and do not shake\wear anything and here's a ready darksouls in any game, very interesting.
By the way, even in Gothic 3 the character was more manageable.

x
xaldei1991 11.01.20

Kleycore
Funny nonsense ? often lower the sliders, only reduced you are driven to the mechanics due to the fact that is not understood in boevka ? and found self-justification, you tell me more about Gothic 3 (v 1.75.14 update pack v 1.04.10) which I played recently (January 4, 2018) - I have enough for 20 hours only for after ELEX quests Gothic just HS. Let me remind you the most amusing and the main factor: the engine from Gothic 3 and ELEX is the same.?
You here to trainer not download:
http://forums.playground.ru/elex/walkthrough/posobie_po_osnovam_blizhnego_boya-948967/
The plot ELEX is only a small part of a beautiful story and lore in the game.
Great overcome difficulties:

A
Alex_Leo 11.01.20

The question is Elex 2 or not
eng https://www.pcgamesn.com/elex/elex-2-looks-to-have-been-confirmed-before-the-first-elex-game-is-even-out
rus http://www.goha.ru/article/1200193/ELEX+2+from+Piranha+Bytes+already+received+financing+from+the EU

x
xaldei1991 11.01.20

S
Sheril 11.01.20

what is the dispute?

m
marsh resident 11.01.20

Spoiler

V
Voin1 11.01.20

Yes, combat here is pretty in two ways - miles boevka just a great, high quality and beautiful slicing and dicing, requires a good reaction. But range pretty curve and inconvenient, especially if you have spells to throw.

S
Stanislavich 11.01.20

Воин1
*miles in fact just a great, high quality and beautiful slicing and dicing, requires a good reaction.*

The animation in Alexa even worse than in risen 1. Progress 0. Hitboxes are broken, the radius of the attack broken, the attack is broken. Avtozavodaskaya through the texture of the attack - a common occurrence.

Just after a mile of fighting in Alexa is a sadness and a huge trouble compared to other games. No excitement at all, the spectacle nauseating, so also generally is a easy mod and requires no response. the main thing is to always beat back the enemy. And that's all.

k
klirikoalb 11.01.20

Воин1
You're right, here is even a video which clearly shows the superiority of Eleks in animations compared to Witcher 3.

S
Stanislavich 11.01.20

klirikoalb
You again botovodstvo decided activities?

k
klirikoalb 11.01.20

Stanislavich
No, I again decided to answer crazy (you).

S
Stanislavich 11.01.20

klirikoalb
Crazy there is only you, who even with armokarkasa CDA and IMHO can not objectivity.

Usually people with a strong own opinion, knows what the objective. but to you it will never happen.

I'm even more than sure that you are directly tied to the group Tamica, because as tough PR Eleks and hatichi all that. what better Eleks.

Even the recently released Immortal times better Eleks, Eleks than released from Piranha.

k
klirikoalb 11.01.20

Stanislavich
Thank you laugh.

V
Voin1 11.01.20

It can be better than the Witcher-3 miles boevka Eleks. I'm more in the first Witcher boevka liked than in the third.

Stanislavich wrote:
The animation in Alexa even worse than in risen 1
Not worse. It animation is good. And guidance through the texture is not a problem of the animation.

B
BioGen 11.01.20

The sequel Eleks, and nothing I personally want a new world.