3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WilderTier 11.01.20 11:17 pm

What bosses give you the most problems? (Devil May Cry 2)

Personally, I'm on normal took all the bosses without problems,with the exception of biomass demons.But now pereprohozhu on hard and(Thank Gods!!) Some bosses have problems.Oh,unsubscribe exactly who it was.And you what the boss was cooking?(If hung of course)
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkPrince9507 11.01.20

I norm no boss not delivered any problems. Except that the helicopter had trouble.

W
WilderTier 11.01.20

The rate of problems was only on Trismagia(Flying head) and with a helicopter.
But on hard the list of "powerful bosses" has increased:
Katholm.(Crap with tentacles)it is quite difficult to get the tentacles in the way.Died once,but I had a gold sphere.
Your helicopter.Not very strong,but to fight him need quite a long time.On the computer kind of died at the box no.
Feretrius(Fire Minotaur with a hammer).At the rate he's nothing,but on hard he I turned,I did not expect died.He's able to attract to itself,and it is almost impossible to resist.Died one time.
Nextparam+Larva(Butterfly and caterpillar).The butterfly itself is harmless,but the problem is that if you God forbid zaglotnet the caterpillar,the floor of health as not.Because of this, I have a lot of DOX,about 5-8 times.
Nefasturris.(Huge Boos from the city)the name of the cool,can one change it?)To the point,this demon is no longer strong,and big.Died one time.
Nepaslaptis(Head Of Nefasturris).Head is head,but not bad grapple.I've never died,but the damage received,with a significant
Trismagia(Flying head).Mentioned.To fight this crap,we must of course Zapada at least one large green and Golden spheres.As I.Just a little damage is applied to each of the goals,and one they have not merged.Died 2 times,then long in the Elevator misbehave,red orbs have got to buy a gold and green field.
Here and so. On

D
DarkPrince9507 11.01.20

This weekend when I get home I'll try on hard, then I will unsubscribe.

W
WilderTier 11.01.20

DarkPrince9507
I tell you,on hard is much more interesting,it reveals the beauty of Dmc 2

D
Dean_Winch 11.01.20

WilderTier to crap with tentacles to kill be sure all the tentacles zakolbasilo or you can just clear a path to the snake?

D
Dzhek Uolters 11.01.20

You just need to get to the snake - tentacles will regenerate all the time.

W
WilderTier 11.01.20

Dean_Winch
You can do this boss cheat kill.In short,hammered into the right corner,suggest the target is NOT on them but on THIS VERY SHIT.And a grenade launcher berisi.If properly arranged,you will wet the flower and the tentacles will not reach you.Only that if this crap around the white dome will supply,you may hurt

D
DarkPrince9507 11.01.20

Was hard for Dante(full) and Lucia ( 9 missions). Began to play much more interesting, many of the bosses had new attacks, and their strength has increased, so this is a real DMC2. Died less than WilderTier prohozhdenie but took longer due to evasion and the use of firearms. Now, after passing for Lucia, will be held at DMD/LMD.

D
DarkPrince9507 11.01.20

PS How do you like trish as a playable character ?

F
FinaS 11.01.20

Not finalized, IMHO :/ it's a shame that her fighting style is actually missing :( There are certainly interesting items (like an unusual DT or shooting lightning), but against everything else they fade...somehow...

W
WilderTier 11.01.20

DarkPrince9507
Yes,I have talked about this on hard the whole juice of the game emerges,so to speak.Personally, I often dying,and in all games,because, um, tolerance is not enough,so to speak.On DMD it's really hard,especially Trismagia..OO...hell on earth..ugh...I still remember,murazhki the skin PL
FinaS
I do not agree,trish is well made,it's a pity that her own campaign did not come up with

F
FinaS 11.01.20

Well, what so great?) What fighting style from Dante completely from the 1st part of she was awarded? For me it is just okay, but not perfectly made) I personally in the first pass, she was expecting more...you Know that she was there as Easter eggs for the first part of acts, but not to the same extent :D You could be a little more original developers of Kh) The more of trish's sword unfolds, and that means so many opportunities for new techniques available)
Something that Virgil, for example, did not run in his campaign with tricks from Dante :/ But if it is for comparison))

W
WilderTier 11.01.20

FinaS
Capcom hadn't had time to think of trish's special moves.Well,inspired by the success of Dmc 1,they tried as quickly as possible to make a sequel.

F
FinaS 11.01.20

Capcom is not justified) Virgil in the third part, too, washed down hastily, and when he came out better for gempleynyh parts, not inferior to the other Persians) Well, except that same of the last mission, and then only for two steps)) But a simple skin it's not similar at all))
Maybe trish just you favorite character?) Then you should have said immediately, there would be no question of objective discussion :)

W
WilderTier 11.01.20

FinaS
Yes,no, not a favorite.Yes,Verga made better of course,I do not deny it,but personally I don't priveredlivye,so I'm good for trish to play

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 11.01.20

At the beginning of the Hydra (crap with tentacles) problems, then trismagia, and in the end the embodiment of despair, until I figured out how exactly he must avoid. Well, the most difficult boss I think still trismagia.

A
Anderby 11.01.20

Argosax The Chaos, afraid to sleep.