3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
we get what we deserve 17.09.19 06:41 pm

Search movie on various grounds v.6

Last topic

This theme search for movies according to various criteria.
Recall that you can specify any characteristics of the movie: do you remember, have forgotten or don't know the name/have only seen pieces/you know only the name/seen famous actors/heard the music

Include more facts about the required painting, such as genre, plot, country. All this will increase the probability of finding at times.

In addition, a separate subject search movies genre category, search for a movie, similar to each other in the General atmosphere.
208 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Lemon_ 17.09.19

Not allowed anywhere except IMDb or other sites about movies, without the ability to watch or download pirated content.

L
Lyubenciya 17.09.19

A film about the Italian who came to make a film about young love. On the roles he picks the guy with the girl. They fall in love with each other , but soon when she learns that she is pregnant, the young man throws her out . The Italian was going to take her with him , but the guy reinvents everything and runs to the airport for your love . The girl stays with him , but the Italian is happy flies away to himself. Please tell me what film????

E
El Bosso 17.09.19

What was the name of the movie where Seagal puts out one of all?

a
avalSS 17.09.19

find fil please Arthouse about the girl met the dark and went to rest in the Crimea

a
avalSS 17.09.19

so old but absolutely crazy film, a lot of music accompanies it

l
lero4ka005 17.09.19

Watched a film here http://kinosliva.net/ but I can't remember the name and can't find, please help! In the film, it was this : there were two friends-teenagers, they found a mermaid in the pool, which later helped them with this problem(parents of one of the girls wanted to move from their native city, but my girlfriends did not want to leave).'ve looked everywhere...I hope for your help!:)

R
Reniari 17.09.19

Few years sometimes I remember and frantically begin to search, not to love,but an obsession..
Russian film, about the years 2006-2012, drama-romance, young men, two pairs I think one someone the artist, it is through the whole movie and is only suitable for recognition( In the end there like someone died

S
Sergey Sukachev 17.09.19

lero4ka005
aquamarine

L
Lyusil 17.09.19

I watched the movie(or TV series) in the early 90s. Since 1953, etc. just don't remember. The plot family( wife, husband, two sons) escaped. They moved by sea. They conducted the pursuit. The spouse died. A woman with children arrived in a city. Remember the phrase: "have You seen them? -I can speak, but can not." Hand money. Answer: "No, not seen." Help to find.

M
Mihail Kapitonov 17.09.19

The film, the title has the word Angels, and they are some of the street) So, as I remember, there is a second title, but I do not remember. The film is a Thriller, it 2 man quite skillfully kill people. There is a scene in which they barge into the conference room through the vent(sort of, but precisely through the ceiling) and kill a group of people(10 people).

E
Evgeniy_1956 17.09.19

Need the name of the movie. Plot: a woman works at the office, lives with a simple person, she doesn't like, she goes to a young musician living next door, he succeeds, throws it, it goes to the photographer who brought the photos to the editor, he succeeds, throws it... And so about 4 times. In the end, he returns to his common man, he takes her in silence. Production Russia.

D
DarelBlack 17.09.19

Mikhail Kapitonov
Perhaps The Boondock Saints 1999.

K
Keigen 17.09.19

All kind time of day! Looking for a movie. Year 1995/7-Oh. Film the tapes, it visuals to the music. Consists of several scenes. One of them vividly remember how tiger runs behind the white ball behind him with developing arch curtains/tulle, this ball is, in principle, rolled through a few locations, one of them by the pool. There is another story, where Golden parakeets playing jazz saxophones/trumpets/brass. They seem to be in sunglasses, all made in glamorous 3D. There was another story where they show the wall with the Egyptian frescos, and drawings are separated from them and start playing out some scene. One of the characters scene — Anubis. At the end of the film, it seems, the action returns to the tiger and it begins to otmelivaetsja in reverse order. The music is mainly very slow, rhythmic, meditative.

M
Mironenko Anton Pavlovich 17.09.19

Help to remember the name of the movie. It was during the war years, the military has taken over the house with the family. When running low on food they decide to eat the girl(cook it in a pot) and feed this dinner as herself and her brother. After about 20 years brother finds all who participated in the meal and kill one after the other. For some reason it seemed that this movie is called Hannibal, but alas it is not! If anyone remembers I like to revisit.

S
Serzhboy 17.09.19

Help to find the movie!
Very vaguely I remember
It seems this is a small Russian detective series 10, series unrelated
Was broadcast on one of the Central channels of Ukraine about 2000-2005
To pam'ive eaten episode : a young man in the room sitting on the bed looking at a sheet of paper which depicts an ancient Chinese pictogram into a trance and transported into the past (parallel world the time of Stalin) , where he has a family , a wife, a kid and of course problems concerning NKVD
All is well,but not very : the time spent there does not go to leg with reality - minutes there , a year here
He was awake in reality, but it is gray...
Please help to find
Reviewed a lot of TV series ALL wrong!!!!!

A
ArXangel_ann 17.09.19

Mironenko Anton Pavlovich
Hmm... well the description is exactly Hannibal (ofHannibal rising by Gaspar Hive in the title role). A girl named Misha))

M
Mariya83 17.09.19

Help to find movies:
1.An old movie,watched in the 90s,remembered only fragments,in the beginning of the film just a little girl and a man(I think she's an orphan,he took her into his home to care for her,but perhaps I am mistaken and he is her father) live somewhere in the woods or in the mountains ,common in the wilderness, he cares about her,and when he was away ,so she ran away and nothing happened binds her leg band to the spinning wheel where she spins.and she is very naughty and runs away all the time,cutting off the tape.Then she grows into a beautiful girl with very long blond hair and he has also jokingly binds her leg to the spinning wheel.Perhaps a disney movie,I don't remember neither the name nor what the outcome.
2.The film is foreign,maybe Polish,Hungarian or German,filmed around the beginning of the 2000s. 16, the boy be sent to school or College with very strict rules,the whole movie classmates trying to ridicule,he starts Dating a girl from the staff that it is forbidden and she gets fired for it,in the end, he is punishing all the offenders,remember the film is called "Cruelty",but the search gives absolutely other movies.

v
vasstal 17.09.19

Russian movie guy on a motorcycle somewhere in the forest,on the priysk something with gold type action in my 90s

A
Albina2901 17.09.19

Help to find a movie that I remember watching a long time ago and in memory only the fact that to some kind of desert at an old gas station, people are hiding from all unrighteousness. on the roof they were on duty, they waited when they attack either zombies, or vampires. American film like

M
MesyacMay 17.09.19

Альбина2901
Альбина2901 wrote:
on the roof they were on duty
Tremors?