3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
we get what we deserve 17.09.19 06:41 pm

Search movie on various grounds v.6

Last topic

This theme search for movies according to various criteria.
Recall that you can specify any characteristics of the movie: do you remember, have forgotten or don't know the name/have only seen pieces/you know only the name/seen famous actors/heard the music

Include more facts about the required painting, such as genre, plot, country. All this will increase the probability of finding at times.

In addition, a separate subject search movies genre category, search for a movie, similar to each other in the General atmosphere.
208 Comments
Sort by:
f
fejjinn 17.09.19

help to remember the name of the movie. Russian movie somewhere 2000-2009 output. the plot: a boy and a teenage girl escape from police cars. begin to make friends. the guy grew up and went to the army. and the girl got married. when the guy came home from the army, came to him his girlfriend and he fell in love with her. after a while wanted to save her from a husband who didn't love her and opened the gas they have in the country. but lit his girlfriend and exploded.

M
MesyacMay 17.09.19

fejjinn
Joke?
https://www.kinopoisk.ru/film/420159/
the movie is interesting
Have spoilersthis FSE!

18swi 17.09.19

foreign film during the second world war. the main character gets into a concentration camp with the Jews, and there one of them gives him a very valuable diamond that is almost a relic. then the story is bad remember, but in some shop very much surprised that the main character has such a treasure (he even counted him a murderer)

G
GrinchIS 17.09.19

Help to find the movie. The plot is that a policeman kidnaps the girl,and then is taken to investigate her kidnapping case. Thanks in advance.

f
fejjinn 17.09.19

S
no. not it(

e
eror4444 17.09.19

please help to find a movie where there was a huge tree that provided the energy and in the end it turned out that actually it was the people in the white boxes on the branches of a tree still there were like mutants that were obtained from such as the same tree I don't even remember when I looked but exactly like after 2000

K
Kromakhie 17.09.19

So, here we go)
The last topic I did not answer, but will try it))
That's already a lot of years of don't give it to me(
Help plez, and I will soon go crazy)))
Possible signs (of course, I could be wrong):
• Film produced by the CIS-2000s
• The main character named Misha, he stole from the store
• Mike put the other kids who had superpowers (remember telekinesis, create illusions)
• Do the kids escape, and it helps at least one of mishinykh kidnappers (healthy man), remember the moment when one of the children has created the illusion that this is not a man but a nurse, it approached the guards put their hands on his shoulders and pushed their heads together, they passed out
• All ended well
• Film on TV twisted

O
OlesyaMilko 17.09.19

The film is probably American. Approximately 2000 years. Looking around for 2005-2010 "Ren TV".
Remember the small passage where the man - creature nasiluet girls, then they immediately get pregnant and die, as happens childbirth do not remember, but at the same hour a baby is born and a boy. He raped prostitutes and normal girls. There was another frame to show the new born baby boys they were 5-7.

Another film similar, the same year. Where there is man - a creature and a girl - a creature. Them to each other, they feel drawn to each other. They want to breed. In the film I do not remember where the man. And the girl locked in the lab and not released. They also turn into creatures like in the movie "Alien". In the end, they then as it came together and happened kapets, they multiply and so on.

These two films are linked together like that, and maybe this is one movie I don't remember.

O
Olly-alpha 17.09.19

OlesyaMilko
This is a series of movies Specimen, true, nevertheless the late 90s. the First is exactly the Species 2, and the second, perhaps, too, there is one film was about the women with whom the male version tried to reproduce, and about the attraction these two beings to each other, while the female was locked in the lab.

O
OlesyaMilko 17.09.19

Olly-alpha
Yeah, thanks a lot??? predator reviewed but all is not what it was, nor how could not remember.

D
DarelBlack 17.09.19

eror4444
Maybe Eden Log 2007.

O
Olaczika 17.09.19

Guys , help to find a movie that I remember very vaguely, looked 10 years ago if not more.
The film is most likely American. Two friends/sisters who in childhood dream to get married one day , one of them dreamed of her husband with different-colored eyes ( one brown, one blue) and they are there I guess ..
Then I remember that they grew up and she still met with someone who had such eyes..
Remember this : one of them has some bad feeling, then show the way to the street and that scattered apples. It turns out her boyfriend/husband was hit by a car...

n
nik32wpo 17.09.19

Hello! Last time here helped to find a very good movie. Now again need your help.
I'm looking for a Russian film about a guy and a girl. The kid's mother was against their relationship, cursing the girl etc. As I recall, occurred whether the accident, whether that (can't remember) and the girl became disabled. And then there have been major changes in their relationship. The kid's mother are very good friends with the girl and the guy, on the contrary, grew cold to her. And, in my opinion, the guy was a physician, although I could be wrong. Maybe someone knows the name of the movie?

A
ArXangel_ann 17.09.19

nik32wpo
You are... (1993)?

n
nik32wpo 17.09.19

ArXangel_ann
Yes,this movie! Thank you!

V
Valentina25 17.09.19

Hello! Looking for an old movie in which a poor boy from the middle of nowhere somehow got a Cadillac. And one that changed his life. Very grateful for help. Thanks to all who share their insights or tell me where else to look

o
olprch 17.09.19

Could you tell me the name of the movie? The king is involved in black magic invites you to his castle the king of England, arranges a feast, pours a sedative to the king of England, taking him to the room where the King-MAG his kidnapping,with the purpose of the ritual in which a bite of a black Panther, and he becomes like the king of England to marry his Queen...there during the rituals still playing Enigma, I remember that. an old movie, watched another videotape, the Internet couldn't find....pomogite

M
MesyacMay 17.09.19

Olaczika
description like Practical magic 1998,
two sisters have, eyes have different colors (one green, one blue), divination, and magic in the film enough))
about apples not remember

l
lyubitel1965 17.09.19

Good time of day.
I can't find one cartoon - search engines do not give anything like
Old, what age do not know, was recorded on tape in Germany, in German and brought to us. Adult cartoon like, I watched as a child.
About the adventures of human BC.
Excerpts of the story that I remember: the protagonist is faced with a wild cat-woman, falls in love, but she loses her tail and cast out from his tribe, offended, away from GG.
HS wanders in Heaven and watching the scene of the expulsion of Adam and eve from Paradise, biting the Apple and Heroa God delbana big hand throws from Paradise.
GG invents the wheel, puts the carapace of a large turtle with pointed sticks to the wheels and rides on it like a car fleeing from some trouble.
GG meets a talking dragon, who has a problem with blowing fire from the mouth, helps the dragon plugging his ass with a piece of wood )
GG falls asleep, it is associated termites and start eating. GG is fighting with the termites and climbs to the top of the mound, repeating the scene from king Kong.

K
Kanych 17.09.19

Hello!
Who remembers or knows of this foreign horror film from the 80s - 90s.
One men either dying, or ill child (daughter or son do not remember exactly) and he goes for help to the witch or the witch, which lives in the Forest. There in the woods on the way to the man meet different demons and monsters. I only remember this moment, when the man carrying the lifeless body of the child through the woods to a witch and finds her old house type cabin. At that time I was terribly scared of this film, was quite small. Now I really want to watch this movie and feel the feelings baby.