3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
legogalaz 12.01.20 03:37 pm

How to kill Margalit? (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

I have a notable bomb from her spiders and othila
81 Comments
Sort by:
P
Propionat 12.01.20

I play the demon hunter , in addition to the companion called to help a hound of hell and the minion , and just thrashed it and they spiders , handled quickly

l
legogalaz 12.01.20

Propionat
I am also a demon hunter,but the call I have,and my favorite partner bailed on me and stayed on top:(

l
legogalaz 12.01.20

decided to reboot before I came to the cutscene,he immediately drew from the group

l
legogalaz 12.01.20

Propionat
and with what companion did you go?) maybe I will help too)

G
GRGA 12.01.20

I on hard the hunter thrashed it for a long time. She otkrivaetsa reptile. But nothing special in General. Summons and abbat help och well.

P
Propionat 12.01.20

legogalaz
I went with the Ghost of Mendoza , it is possible to get an ally if you pick up a fragment of his soul from the Ghost ship , you can buy runes with the call but they are expensive, or learn to do them yourself , as you progress in the faction, you can explore different nishtyaki

l
legogalaz 12.01.20

Propionat
I recruited him,taught the call a hell hound,then as ever I'll try to pass,I hope he'll fall,and won't leave me alone) Thank you

l
legogalaz 12.01.20

BL_____T SHE'S MY S****** HEALING ALREADY

l
legogalaz 12.01.20

all I throw and Lebanon of the group on the cutscene...

D
Denis Cibenko 12.01.20

buy scroll rain of fire and necromancy and use Tonda will be okay

P
Propionat 12.01.20

legogalaz
The call of the hound and minion helped me during the fight , well and rum of course . This is where the real flour , so it's Ore of Titanium , until you understand what you need to aim and RMB to throw in the clutches during their lights

D
Denis Cibenko 12.01.20

The game in General there are no complicated or epic bosses there is a spider 3 ,the Ore Titan and posledni dead Chris .

l
legogalaz 12.01.20

the first 2,I've already been...

G
GRGA 12.01.20

But you can leave some of the weaker mobs , andcontent - bullshit.
And with the ore Titan once I explain what to do. How could you not understand ?

B
Blaster Dark 12.01.20

Ore titanium is not immediately clear exactly where to throw the shackles... I've tried in the area behind the head, then figured out how this thing called, throwing the Inactive legs... and then digs it to throw when he attacks...

D
DartAchill 12.01.20

Killed the spider with a 1 time, on hard, solo, without any calls ( demon Hunter).

First, kill all the rag-tag that appears immediately ( especially krabovaya).

Then Tsesisa to her and throw 3 punch, 4. get out of the way - again kill the riff-raff.

And so until you get killed ( killed for about 5 minutes).

PS. And Yes, the game is not only 3 bosses) Careful play)

G
GRGA 12.01.20

DartAchill

And type it you do not atheliales while the Hoi polloi were busy then ?

S
Sergey Ezhov 12.01.20

As Necrasota to kill? It is impossible to have. His HP is almost not diminished, but flies and eats my body it's the only way.

T
The war 12.01.20

long time to beat all the mobs that appear there?

S
Shimuto 12.01.20

with grabovica generally easy the whole game)