3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
legogalaz 12.01.20 03:37 pm

How to kill Margalit? (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

I have a notable bomb from her spiders and othila
81 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlbertVesker96 12.01.20

Anyone who plays for the fraction native voodoo use magic item Roy, a spectacular weapons. Using it, you can beat the spider with 10 powerful shots (approximately)....

M
Morag_Tong 12.01.20

For the voodoo pirate izi - caste painful death and the rise of the dead = Margalit whimpers in the corner

s
soulgrimm 12.01.20

Played a mage for about 150 magic crystals was pumped...I Usaul rune on impermeable skin,played on difficult and I neither spider nor its spiders don't put anything..

I
Ilya Rak 12.01.20

Found the game shotgun Flame of the dragon has improved to Wolf's jaw. Pumping shotguns.

Killed Morholt for 20 seconds.

E
Eliaden 12.01.20

Easily passed her demon hunter: the spell of the invincibility of + hell blade. And Just fucking her for two times. And the challenge is just garbage nobody needs.

K
KpecTPoK 12.01.20

legogalaz
It is necessary to join the guardians and annihilate the enemies of the real magic.

P
PNC 12.01.20

Sathariel the second time(the first time do not have time at the end to receive medical treatment)))), play Guard, the average level of difficulty, came pretty well pumped, the rain of fire treatment, and zipper, made without any problems, hell even ganciu not called.

f
feanix 12.01.20

The original solution to the problem with the Oracle refuses to speak:

Hello fellows. Got this bug myself. I was really ♥♥♥♥ed of because i love the game and i am a little maniac with completing every single quest. So i found a solution. I spawned a skeleton minion and a hellhound even necromacy( that spawns back the dead spiders who are arround the place).
After that i was keep hitting the oracle even if i couldn't damage her (her hp was stuck somewhere in the middle ignore that). After some minutes the oracle started to hit back and protect herself until she stopped again ( I think i killed her a second time :D). Then i was able to talk to her and continue with my quest. Don't be dissapointed it might take some time. I hope that i helped. Sorry if my english are not perfect.

Helped me.

L
Leks85 12.01.20

feanix
also helped SPS, used necromancy and call hell. hound.

S
SpRiTe007 12.01.20

feanix
can you explain briefly for me(and for all) what to do?

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 12.01.20

SpRiTe007
Already translated in the forum.

Need to call a skeleton and a hell hound.Beat Oracle (Permanently beat,even if nothing happens).Resurrect dead spiders.Then again she will begin to defend and even then we finish off,and then we can talk

T
TooT16 12.01.20

I personally stupidly jumped in front of her and was shot with a musket(the main fall during othila)

f
feanix 12.01.20

SpRiTe007
Definitely necromancy on dead spiders, it is necessary juzat. Campaign, that she treats a bug.

D
DarMut 12.01.20

All come to Margalit at different times. Leveling some of the others on this point can differ dramatically.
Therefore, the only and most important advice: fight to her developing the deadly skills of your character, then you will not experience any hassle and really you can overcome it very quickly. Otherwise, all attempts will be futile.

g
gliga142 12.01.20

The simplest method :
1) scroll Cut ognenova rain
2) Kill 5 spiders
3) Cut the doll of necromancy
4) Wait until it saritsa 5 spiders
5) Fit the left side
6) Beating that is urine
7) Repeat P1-P6

G
Grandshot 12.01.20

The easiest way is to pump the level of stamina to 70. Then just throw her fireballs (have any faction). Per minute can handle, even if the damage is not pumped at all. And spiders are not annoying: for example from 110 my HP at the time of the battle spent only half.

p
pisec87 12.01.20

Killed the spider (and the whole game took place) in one go. Pirate voodoo. Learned something (on the machine but it will not even read that....) I had a regen. Moreover, such small monsters (such as giant rats, sand devils it.n.) simply stopped (almost stopped) to nanotite me the damage, and if left to that life very quickly restored. In General, voodoo steers they have spell Roy a very powerful AOE.

a
aist16 12.01.20

I propriul Margalit - health less than 50%, the video has passed, but to talk to me she would not. Went beyond the game, returned several times to the Oracle later - no success. Once again acted like this:
Summoned skeleton minion, summoned a hound of hell, called the necromancy of dead spiders.
Took the weapon, was near the womb Margalit where there are eggs, and began to batter weapons - see spray the masses against shocks.
Digging a relatively long time, several times to call and hound skeleton animated spiders.
And in the end Margalit spoke, the scene went a gun. All the quests confirmed, went on!

g
ggxx 12.01.20

Also faced this problem. Played for the demon hunter, but by the time of the fight he had hound and summon the shadows. Read the tips listed here and tried to take Bones, but the effect was not produced, because the spiders are distracted constantly. Went to the island with hunters and learned the right call. On arrival back took the Bones again. Further, as described above, has caused everyone, and he began to pick Margalit. After about 5-7 minutes picking your Margolit started the dialogue. We need to understand activated buggy script that had to work after the movie.

S
Slava_V 12.01.20

play pirate voodoo. read the forum and realized that I have not pumped skills)