3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
legogalaz 12.01.20 03:37 pm

How to kill Margalit? (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

I have a notable bomb from her spiders and othila
81 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanya Baltiyskiy 12.01.20

sasha52111 What it means in order, if Margalit Merino to get having been only on the keel and calidore, and if you play a pirate voodoo, then kilou clean in the first place be keen on, know, because I cleared out the entire Calador at the beginning of the third Chapter (played for UNM). Therefore, it is possible to understand why people have a problem here

M
MADEMAN88 12.01.20

AJloNsO
thank you very much

N
NightHawkreal 12.01.20

It is the way she is attacking?

S
SpRiTe007 12.01.20

VmB2704
destroyed immediately killed her. doesn't help

t
tigran51 12.01.20

exactly the same problem as SpRiTe007

A
AJloNsO 12.01.20

Sanya Baltic
So the island got there even any words said, the minions have popped up, exactly where the cross was....there lay two or three dead.....all searched......the cross is not lost....went to the Oracle, a quest hanging on the native yellow cross, but to say she doesn't want me..........................

213123 12.01.20

where's the fifth soldier of the Oracle?

M
M.O.N.A.X. 12.01.20

macaflen
Procacity normal that all skills were 50 or above , personally, I rifle it got called all sorts of creatures until they are butted spiders ----- I have this Margolit cut down ,played for Hunter

f
feanix 12.01.20

Exactly the same problem as SpRiTe007 and tigran51.
Replacement crack, restarts, the execution of the other quests, waiting, etc. do not help.
HELP!!! Can anyone what patch saw or the console command is?

t
tigran51 12.01.20

Finally sadness is sad, so much has passed and here such trouble

j
jsilverst 12.01.20

To open the passage in the temple the sarcophagus to take the jade bust and put on a pedestal.

s
saa0891 12.01.20

I Margalet also glyukanul,beat her without problems,but when killed (although she is not dead,but the quest counted) dialog does not appear,the spiders continued to appear (what little attacked her) had to be replayed,and passed without any problems.

7 look 12.01.20

Killed her a magician for forty seconds. The rain of fire and electric shock (if the opponents are close, it can span from a handful). Well, even a hail of shrapnel takes good HP and stun or knockback. Wave energy scatters good all around.

S
SS44 12.01.20

Guys , put trainer , because otherwise I can't kill her((( MNU all indicators at 105 , the best sword in the game and 800 Khilok. She repoping health such that I and 20% of her health can not((( And 800 Khilok over and all... did about 30 attempts to kill her and no hammering... Developed freaks.!!!

Z
Zhizn dermo 12.01.20

Buy more food, cheap drink , grog and rum, you buy a few spells - a Painful death + aura of protection and punching until you get the results. In General, the game itself is easy + if something is not killed, you can always drop the difficulty in the settings...

M
Melanholiy 12.01.20

Battle with her for me was a huge disappointment. An example of where any tactics are just out. The first three attempts I tried to make it pretty and clever, but nothing came of it, as if to run away from it even for a second, then she was atheliales, and I was surrounded and kicked to death just obscene number pacanow... the result is generally sad. Beat her just standing in front of her and tankwa everything in me poured. Spent over9000 Khilok and over9000 called evil. As a result: a total disappointment, because not found any other tactics to malesnica except this one.

f
feanix 12.01.20

HELP!!!
Again describe the problem:
After defeating the Oracle (Margalit) continue to spawn spiders. Small spiders attacked her. Talk to her is impossible to attack it too longer. The stalk (as with nagravsion NPC), restarts the game, waiting, transitions, locations, replacement tabletok, cheats of of trainers, the passage of the other quests, etc. do not help. The destruction of the portal next to it, too, does nothing.
This bug is encountered by many, including on English-speaking forums.

Refer to the discussion of the bug (for those who want pomonitorit):
http://forums.playground.ru/risen_3_titan_lords/tech/ne_mogu_pogovorit_s_orakulom-834665/
http://steamcommunity.com/app/249230/discussions/0/35221031661589856/

Solution yet.
After that I passed far (including two DLC) and replay is not an option, and saves not. Help, you do not want nearly traversed the game to quit.

f
feanix 12.01.20

Regarding the fight itself - no problems there. Used rain of fire - damage from almost none, but heal he told her, apparently, prevented, and small spiders attack knocked. While there is not honored - I had no idea what she filitsa. In General, ran around in circles, cut out small, then they beat her while a small crowd not to nastavnitsy and the new. Just not more than a couple of dozen food later. Played a mage with melee pumped to full. Partner, by the way, remained in the temple, had alone to take the rap. Inundated with first time.

S
Shoclnik 12.01.20

Need help! you need to kill the Oracle in the temple and he\she to be treated!

D
DVIJOK2012 12.01.20

also killed the first time, like a magician. First, a sword wielded, then tired started immediately a rain of fire, and finished off ognenny fist, by the way very good kills. In General, five minutes was promotools.
By the way when it ubegaesh that would kill spiders, it does nothing, the eggs do not roll out.