3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SavvyZOR 14.01.20 05:35 pm

Ban/Unbanning on server (Minecraft)

Request for ban drawn up as follows:

1. Your nickname on the server
2. The nickname of the offender
3. Screenshots (at Least two)
4. What is a violation.

Request for unbanning compiled in the following way:

1. Your nickname on the server
2. Nick the administrator/moderator who blocked you.
3. The reason you have been blocked.
4. Screenshots or other proof of innocence.

Rules:

1. Not to flood.
2. If you have more than two screenshots, please hide them under spoiler.
81 Comments
Sort by:
c
cotcot33 14.01.20

hanklab
I don't communicate with you

V
Vadim99808 14.01.20

Yevgeniy Altukhov
Cookie for you, if it becomes easier you then no one should. I do not like? Go enjoy yourself here. Smart, you're a boy, you're gonna play in school. First learn to behave properly, and maybe then at least I'll think about the correctness of your statements here.

a
antin96 14.01.20

Yevgeniy Altukhov
cotcot33
His audacity myself in the ass shove
1.admin is always right
2.If admin wrong see point 1

E
Evgeniy Altuhov 14.01.20

Vadim99808
Should becoming a moderator of this server you took on certain obligations. Disliked - would have left, and I love to argue, especially when is absolutely right. Build there is only you, along with Tajiks laboring, so certainly not to you to me to talk about it. And your opinion about the rightness of my assertions has not the slightest sense, at least because the veracity of the concept of objective, and your opinion can not in principle be interested in adequate human. So your next comment is not more than a set of sentences that have nothing to do with common sense.

antin96
And I watch abolizione, which is osnovnym criterion for participation in your clan, you are practicing outside of the game. I'm sorry, but your two rules of life (or what is it?) not acceptable to me, and indeed for the future, I do not think that our life principles somehow overlap, so do not write me here tips.

V
Vadim99808 14.01.20

Yevgeniy Altukhov wrote:
Should becoming a moderator of this server you took on certain obligations. Disliked - would have left, and I love to argue, especially when is absolutely right. Build there is only you, along with Tajiks laboring, so certainly not to you to me to talk about it. And your opinion about the rightness of my assertions has not the slightest sense, at least because the veracity of the concept of objective, and your opinion can not in principle be interested in adequate human. So your next comment is not more than a set of sentences that have nothing to do with common sense.
How to talk to you when you flood and foul in drugs as a child?

s
stalker_qy5500 14.01.20

Jesus Christ, what the hell is going on here? To leave you not for a minute... Well matershinoy in chat, cheats yuzayut well.. what? this helped them to realize how they shit sit and grunt? No!
Will crow - in the bath send, and if not appeased - slaughter them and be done with it.. the Loss of their wooden swords, they will not survive and will fall from a cliff...

R
Raryofrary 14.01.20

1. rary
2. RED ReLaXiNkA25

4. 2.6 Deliberate or wanton damage to people's property in the game world, including Privat this property.

h
hanklab 14.01.20

Ban issued, please indicate the coordinates on the screen almost not visible, it is necessary to include detective.

v
vlad6906 14.01.20

1.LitPut
2.Setos78
3.The offender
4.How to provide evidence of innocence, even if I do not understand for what ban?

S
SavvyZOR 14.01.20

vlad6906
You shattered his CzW apparently
or asked to help with something, but he doesn't know how. and it is easier to give ban you.

v
vlad6906 14.01.20

1.LitPut
2.Setos78
3.Bad Boy
4.Bans the second time, again why I have no idea.

T
Tilidin 14.01.20

1. Tilidin
2. Setos78
3. Ban for trolling plusicon for 3 weeks...

T
Tilidin 14.01.20

and the interesting thing is that everyone who cursed flood and TKD are not given punishment was my fault.

D
DeformBasher 14.01.20

Ban
1. DeformBasher
2. PomaYT

4. First tphols, then began to talk to me I'm the ovner and spamming me with commands (so I have it in the region of the ovner added), making it difficult to collect crops, to requests to stay reacted the same spam.

D
DeformBasher 14.01.20

Ban
1. DeformBasher
2. nacik1488

4. Yesterday was a similar attempt of the fretboard, but I had shot. Today, when I joined the server and wrote /login nacik1488 was already on my region and tried to beat me, came in through the post cobblestone (and met), and the edge of the buildings built with cobblestone and left. Then in the chat insisted that this is not the fretboard.

S
S418 14.01.20

Ban
1. C418
2. DOMMMination
Spoiler

4. Fun and blatantly cheat. Was on my MA, was running from corner to corner like mad (speed hack), easy to kill wave SWAMP using kill aura. Then ran parkour diamond to finish less than a minute.

))

m
maki345rus 14.01.20

Request for unbanning.
1. Barofo
2. valik35
3. Kill aura
4. So I played at night 13.07.17 in the arena, wanted to earn the$ 5,000 for the purchase of the region and later went to bed. On the same day at about two o'clock, I want to continue to play in the arena, but I was banned. Where is the proof that I used this cheat? I just beat the arena with mobs and building a fortress in the mountain. In evidence, I can only provide screenshots of their buildings, 2-and 6-day-old.
P. S. After writing the application, I figured out why I was banned. Playing on the mob arena I often choose the class Enderman, because he is the strongest in my opinion. I can run very fast and kill all the mobs for a couple of seconds(especially when I'm alone in the arena, it's even easier), but where is the kill aura or it must be difficult playing for the Enderman to kill mobs with one shot the first 10 rounds? I blame the fact that the class Enderman is Amboy? Please reconsider the bath.

Spoiler

K
KazanovaLVS 14.01.20

1. KazanovaLVS
2. hanklab
3. dupere
4. I played all night on the server it is not clear who the chests I scored then bought then sold, I didn't understand any funnel Packed when work in an hour was banned finally did not ask at least would know where I got this shit can throw everything I don't need someone else if the dup there is only coins of the aura mine, and something I still poprobovali basically most of the resources I almost outbid pereprodavali the dup have never worked who's doing that and I thank you for your attention and I know the server rules !( I'm 24 years old I like to relax on this server, I would not spoil their vacation!

h
hanklab 14.01.20

Get in deep, there is something to discuss with you https://discord.gg/xbcX3X3
p.s. the evening will double-check the transaction on the store chests, it will be clear who dupal. but in any case part of the blame on you is, at least, the distribution of values to another player, and a fully rehabilitated will not work.

h
hanklab 14.01.20

Checked the log you've put in there. Goodbye.