3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Cyb3R_ 18.01.20 12:55 am

Solution of problems with freezes and lags! (Battlefield 4)

So, all you need to do is install Windows 8.1 and Beta drivers.

Windows 7 x64:
40-50 FPS on ultra with a terrible friezes, dips to 20 fps and poddergivanie of izobrazheniya.

Windows 8.1 x64:
Stable 50-70 FPS on ultra and no lag!

*Config in the profile.
78 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pomu4 18.01.20

feniks9kl
I dare to suggest the problem here
- win 7 32bit
- 4 gb ram

f
feniks9kl 18.01.20

Pomu4
schA in the settings something changed and 40кадров on ultra

s
sapa555 18.01.20

Brothers Gamers, Tell me who on 7-ke was not of freezes and lags, tried everything, Or have to reinstall on 8-ku ? My system

a
anna ocherga 18.01.20

I bought a license of the game . for initial installations, the program now will be kept original but it all begins, can't fill in the login and password all did not go pisit oshibka invalid password or login.!! 10-once installed the new mailboxes !nothing helps!

M
ManiacFPS 18.01.20

Patatra the author said it right, someone logs and other hat, put 8.1 and you will be happy, but remember, this is the case, if you system is good....ie if you are sure that your computer will remove the game....at me on 7-ke it was all terribly, now flies...

5310xm89 18.01.20

I have win7 x32

I don't even know if I could not lag, prices would not be! there are moments when I turn my camera so will crash the image that may throw an error!!! vindous neukauf to reinstall on 8, wait for solution or a patch

s
sapa555 18.01.20

Thanks for the comments, everything is ready for reinstallation, hunt to shoot on ultra :)) see unsubscribe)

G
G O O D 18.01.20

Here, too, decided to put vosmerka second wind, hopefully will help).

D
Drannik 18.01.20

And I have here is eight,but freezes and lags included)) helps a bit setting low priority))

S
SupernaturalLost 18.01.20

Infa site gamegpu.ru :

About Windows 8.1

- until the release of Battlefield 4 we thought about the transition of our test systems for this operating system, but this constraint is correctly support 4K (after system startup the monitor goes out and you need to carry out a successful manipulation of VK/off monitor whatever image appeared on the screen, the same occurs in the transition from 3D to 2D).
- although many people talk about improving performance on their systems, but after our inspections revealed that in some games there is a increase in CPU, but graphics card performance is consistently below 2 to 5%, as well as our website about graphics you understand that for us this is not acceptable.
- in tests Battlefield 4 on Windows 8.1 there were several unpleasant moments with the blue screen, but when we got to departures within a short period of gameplay on the ARES II c error DirectX that games need 512 megs of video memory and a more modern graphics card we have completely abandoned this system.
- after our consultation we found out that AMD and NVIDIA are also more inclined to Windows 7 and our choice in favor of the latter was obvious.

s
sapa555 18.01.20

Installed Win 8.1 and beta wood flying great)))

G
GTX_MONSTER560 18.01.20

SupernaturalLost
on just had this stupid bug on 8.1 Pro memory,7 no

D
D0pE 18.01.20

sapa555
Config one to one as you unless vidyaha poslabzhe. I have a GTX 650 is all on high without smooth without freezes and lags in FullHD 40-50fps. You have to change the wood and roll the patch. Without them I do on any settings 2-3fps was.

s
sapa555 18.01.20

D0pE
Pay attention to the vidyushku my 2nd tobish SLI , and the comments I wrote above Installed Win 8.1 and beta wood flying great))) DIN on ultra)

m
mister611 18.01.20

sapa555
Installed Win 8.1 and beta wood flying great))) he could not think what to write, but yesterday decided, installed Win 8.1 .. and YES !! Really the game sounds like BF3, only the count, a head better )) Happy as an elephant ))

m
mister611 18.01.20

SupernaturalLost
Guys, you trust yourself more and not information from websites. Of course much depends on the configuration of iron, but check for yourself is, not to believe other people's words. I checked here and not one word from your post in lag with Win 8.1 can not confirm, well, except for games in 4K resolution (this is not possible). Everything else is fine, including the 3D mode in games and movies ! And the CPU percentage by the way, on the contrary decreased, but the download of both/cards I got in BF4 on 10-15%, leveled off almost like BF3 was missing all of the micro-freezes in normal fps - all like clockwork.

S
SupernaturalLost 18.01.20

mister611
To install or not to install Windows 8.1 let everyone decides for himself,
I do not install Windows 8.1 for several reasons :
First : one game to change OS, I think is a hopeless solution ;
Secondly : the opinions of the experts from the site GameGpu - for me not an empty phrase ;
Third : when you try to install Win 8.1 I have gives out : you Cannot install Windows 8.1 because your processor does not support CompareExchange128.

m
mister611 18.01.20

SupernaturalLost
To install or not to install Windows 8.1 let everyone decides for himself - well, I am about this,
the experts from the site GameGpu for me - in no way is not going to challenge the opinion, because they are shoveled probably not a few coins and received such a gloomy picture. But just try it for yourself worth. I was very pleased with his hitherto 7th said goodbye, someone got worse or did not set - it happens. All for each individual, I'm not promoting a new axle, just sharing my opinion that this privately I can do this, can anyone doubt, let him try, suddenly like it too ))
But what about for one game to change the axis.. often this phrase, the Prots for the sake of one game, vidyahu.. that kind of approach never understand it. Time goes on and old not return, games improve, so the same as the hardware and software, so that's new -good to new things and if you don't play by life in the old worn games need to move forward. I test Win 8.1 not only BF4, but all my installed games everywhere growth, somewhere more, somewhere less, only one old game does not start (bettman assault). And in addition to games soft double-checked, the selected program had to update, but everything works fine. However I recently changed the platform to the new 1150 socket, like the mother and the percents were written, what they are certified for Win8, improved mnogopotochnoy and blah blah. blah...thought PR, and the like, and the truth came out, well, maybe that's why everything I ran, even though the cards are already old.
Sorry for the long writings...

f
fil328 18.01.20

sapa555
Video card 550ti, 4GB RAM, core i5, Windows 7 was lag. Win 8.1 put, the lag was gone.

s
sapa555 18.01.20

fil328
Well, I'm happy for you :)))