3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Cyb3R_ 18.01.20 12:55 am

Solution of problems with freezes and lags! (Battlefield 4)

So, all you need to do is install Windows 8.1 and Beta drivers.

Windows 7 x64:
40-50 FPS on ultra with a terrible friezes, dips to 20 fps and poddergivanie of izobrazheniya.

Windows 8.1 x64:
Stable 50-70 FPS on ultra and no lag!

*Config in the profile.
78 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jekiz 18.01.20

Game_Prelauncher_3.2.6_ download and run through it - I have freezes and lag was gone even the settings increased

B
BOEHKOM 18.01.20

authoritative confirm! 8.1 at all like butter!! at vin7 fridayy

s
shrabigus 18.01.20

_Cyb3R_
Write out of principle. Publicly at all, apologize for the haughty tone and veiled accusations of stupidity! Long doubted, but ever since installing Windows 8, nepoverit his eyes. The game FLEW! Not lazy and put back on the Seventh, the game became worse. Put back 8, game flew again. Generally You were right! Sprinkle ashes on his head and once again I apologize. Ubitsya the wall can't, because not all the debts paid. P. S Designers give it all back.

S
Sgt.Yurok 18.01.20

shrabigus
Yes, I have since realized beta test and told that it is on 8/8.1(64bit), the game feels better.and it's not a don't the effect of clean Windows.it is optimized for it,though what that)

f
fil328 18.01.20

Damn that's what Windows 8.1 does Chudotvortsa. Not only Battlefield 4 went fine, even Battlefield 3 is on ultra settings to go.

B
BEELINEUA 18.01.20

i5 4670
GTX 660Ti
50 fps standard,no freezes.
Only there are moments in the game that the fps drops sharply for a second and again becomes the norm and everything is good,optimization is good

K
KOLRN 18.01.20

PEOPLE! Anyone who podlagivaet,frieze,love the game on Windows 7 64bit 32bit put a checkmark in the shortcut to Battlefield 4 (32 bit) - compatible with windows xp - the only way in the seven it is possible to play comfortably. As for the graphics, in compatibility mode with xp it cannot be changed. But the picture is no worse than if you play with friezes.

G
Glebka768 18.01.20

Friesians only green?
Lol, wtf, while Adblock was enabled I could not on NG to write?!

m
mister611 18.01.20

fil328
Damn here's what Windows 8.1 does Chudotvortsa - ))) +1

T
THOR_MSI 18.01.20

Anyone have friezes problem in the latest NVIDIA drivers, version 331 in fact, for them to be misiti was in BF3 rolled back to 327.23 solves the problem with BF3 but not with BF4, the problem is even worse. In General, most normal variant for BF4 is installing the latest 331.65 wood and disabling vertical sync, and the Frisians lost. The friezes of the over the last of the firewood and in the game Batman: Arkham Origins, if anything, to 327.23 is stable, and they say the curve game and all, the wood curves under games.

S
SKOOOR 18.01.20

Hmm, was the company launching through Gamelauncher. Goes all high (comp five-year profile). Were podragivanija sound, but it's at the briefing while loading the next mission. In multiplayer all the sadder. On medium it starts OK, but comes to shooting friezes and lags. Killing anyone is impossible. Prior to that, TWO YEARS playing BF3. NO PROBLEM. Driver last defragmentatie, the optimization is performed. DOES NOT HELP. NOW put WINE 8.1 Check - accomplish your goal. In BARLOGE the message that the cook fix CRASHES.

S
SKOOOR 18.01.20

No, no way. Wine 8.1 did not help. Summary: bought the license, got non-playable cartoon. Emphasize BF3 WITH NO problems.

m
mister611 18.01.20

SKOOOR
My friend, you comp it's time to upgrade, what is BF4 ? Of course no reinstallation of the new axis will not give you performance. Before you buy the game it is necessary to read at least their minimum requirements, and preferably to fit effective. Then you build a computer and buy the game. You with the edge you started.
I emphasize WITH BF3 NO problem. - so it's not BF3 is BF4, they have completely different requirements, graphics, sound... well, actually not Tupi ... sorry for being rude, the comp time to change.

S
SKOOOR 18.01.20

sorry for being rude, the comp time to change.Before you buy the game it is necessary to read at least the minimum requirements

Minimum system requirements

Operating system: Windows Vista SP2 32-bit (KB971512)
CPU: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
RAM: 4GB
Video card: AMD Radeon HD 3870 512MB, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT 512MB

You should have seen what lemons people smartly playing BF-3. Much worse than mine. BF-4 is at medium to high, but the friezes and lags even on low. And on low it looks like in БФ1. There is something else. What is the flaw of the DYSON. I hope will fix it. Otherwise bye BATTLE...

D
D.Artist 18.01.20

Trotilx
Actually, network lag, nothing at all on the FPS impact can't
if the server point, will be rubberbanding, everything freezes in motion, but
drawdowns can not be. The network code also primarily responsible for the accuracy
calculate hits your enemy and Vice versa, and you're right that network
code there gonische optimized for the console with the notorious client-sided
harega, but again this is not the cause of the Frisians.
Drawdown due to not the best optimization, and mainly due to lack of capacity
iron, it is foolish to deny that visually the game is quite powerful, there's a lot there
what lag, especially in large batches on a 64 body on huge maps with technology
and this detail.

T
TepMuHaxTep 18.01.20

Helped me here is the solution http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ru/forum/threadview/2955065670122091643/1/

D
DRIVER-PC 18.01.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
another 45 hours

s
schatun88_rus 18.01.20

in General, so listen to my military orders!!! Anyone who wants to play without glitches,
you must fulfill several conditions:
1. put 9 explorer one 64-bit system. respectively.
2. remove framework 4.0 or 3.5 ... anyway, the default is not to remove anyway. This garbage still in the room, gave glitches.
3. put the wood is not over, one force , 310.... next to taste, I have 310.70., battle of rugnetta, and you hit the button OK.. I loaded on. This ease in movement and action response, the feeling is that playing in an advanced contra!!!!!!!!!!
My computer is not fresh, and when you download do not have time to make a Cup of coffee, don't forget to ignore the swearing battle, if someone can help, I'll see you on the battlefield! Good luck to everyone!
but they forgot.. and all on ultra !

P
Pol Atreydes 18.01.20

Lost 5 hours today and got Davison (penultimate mission before the dam). Config in the profile, 7 ultimate 64, firewood 331.65. Played on ultra, went quite quickly, but when turning slightly prisila (and at the carrier friezes disappeared completely, then started again). I read here from people on weaker systems, the game flies on ultra. What might hang? Does anyone like it? On overheating not similar, above 60 degrees on the subject was not raised.

m
mister611 18.01.20

Paul Atreides
7 ultimate 64 - perhaps this is the answer. On your piece of iron would look great in Win 8.1, and possibly samisoni lost
.. 5 hours in a single BF4 .. that pirate ? Also the reason possible..