3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Cyb3R_ 18.01.20 12:55 am

Solution of problems with freezes and lags! (Battlefield 4)

So, all you need to do is install Windows 8.1 and Beta drivers.

Windows 7 x64:
40-50 FPS on ultra with a terrible friezes, dips to 20 fps and poddergivanie of izobrazheniya.

Windows 8.1 x64:
Stable 50-70 FPS on ultra and no lag!

*Config in the profile.
78 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pol Atreydes 18.01.20

mister611Ну clear pirates. A sense for singles to buy litsuhu? The multiplayer is not love. And what is the cause of the five-hour game in single player?

e
electroTOSH 18.01.20

who blinks the dust and dust effects in sli mode,try the following ->
rename the file bf4.exe or bf4_x86.exe(depends on what trigger)to afr-friendlyd3d.exe and run with it
with AFR-FriendlyD3D removed blinking dust in battlefield 4
and generally,I so understood,AFR-FriendlyD3D you can use for any game,even if it doesn't officially support sli

I looked it up the Internet is a very useful article for those who have frieze Battlefield 4 on windows 7,and not only for those
read all,will not be worse
in General,friezes disappeared,fps increased

increase the CPU performance

Download a file of saved settings in registry *.reg
http://rghost.ru/50343662
Unpack and run it. Agree with changing registry settings. Now you have the power settings of the processor there is an additional option.
Now run and go to: control Panel>power options>(tick)High performance>customize your power plan>Change advanced power settings>(drop down menu)a power Management processor.
Gone?

Now do these settings:

1. The minimum number of cores idle: 99%.
2. Allow status reduction of supply: Incl.
3. Disabling the processor idle: Enable idle state.
4. Minimum processor state: 0%.
5. Policy cooling system: Active.
6. Overriding core suspend core processor performance: On.
7. Maximum processor state: 100%.
8. The maximum number of cores in the idle state: 100%.

Now explain for each item why it is so.

1. If you do 100%, or make below 94% option, one of the cores You will be suspended by the system. The lower the % will put the more cores will be idle. Depends on the number of cores in your system. I have 8 virtual.
2. What would the CPU was colder. The performance is not affected.
3. What would the CPU was colder. Adversely affect the performance of the CPU if off.
4. I have no effect. But some users disables the energy-saving technologies (low CPU frequency, and the voltage drop). In this zero value.
5. What would the CPU was colder. Interestingly, the latency in the memory handling of the system increases if this option is deactivated. Checked in AIDA64.
6. Slightly reduces the CPU performance.
7. Want that core was working at 100%? Then put 100% in this option. This limit is the maximum CPU load.
8.A very interesting option. If you make for example 0%, not all cores will be loaded by the system. And for example only 4 out of 8, same WinRAR 5.00 or Battlefield 4. And this despite the fact that active are all(!) the core, not one thing will not be suspended.

used article written Vovantro thank him very much and kowtow
full article
http://people.overclockers.ru/Vovantro/17836/

d
dmStarscream 18.01.20

electroTOSH
I have not changed minimum number of engines how to change, do not know?

F
FuckNato 18.01.20

mister611
If subjective, then after installing W 8.1-64 (AMD Fx4 170, 4.2 Ghz/ Radeon HD7870 Sata3 SSD HDD) flew BF3 and BF4 went with a lower number of departures .

C
Comment 18.01.20

About Windu eighth is more a self-suggestion )))

m
mister611 18.01.20

Comment
Mistaken, too, thought so until I tried it myself...

C
Comment 18.01.20

mister611
There can not be such that seven brakes, glitches and low fps, and with the installation of eight, everything just falls perfectly! Yes, a small increase can be observed due to improvements and changes in directx, but to be a panacea for all ills - not. It is rather a problem with the system (or pirate seven), and reinstalling it solves. So, anyway, and it's more psychological.

s
sangen 18.01.20

Comment
All at once is not correct but much faster the game went, but samisoni is not without them, but the game is significantly improved. Yes your bucket, even on ultra some positions set.

C
Comment 18.01.20

sangen
Faster went - what is displayed? Fps?
Again, as you said, added and was not working (and so it should be for the reasons that I wrote in the post above).
As far as I know, dice were originally honed (test) bf 4 under eight ( marketing), and now the practice and finished at seven. And I'm sure a significant difference in performance will not.

m
mister611 18.01.20

Comment
You got persuaded? Put-try, and did not and do not want to sit on 7-ke, who prevents, wait when BF4 to practice and finished on seven. Do not make dispute about what actually have no idea, just have not tried it myself. And no there's no proof that a 7-ke is low, and on 8-ke high fps. The increase is small but glitches are gone, freezes, all sorts ... not try the BUCs and he will understand what is the charm ))

C
Comment 18.01.20

mister611
Stalled you! ;)
I don't have to try to know certain things. Enough to learn from people who have tried. And you're not the only one. There is another opinion that I've ever heard. I'm sevens are not experiencing problems related to OS (only technical of the game). I'm not the only one. Even after the patches and updates already stocks less and less. And OS there is clearly nothing to do with.
"And no one here is not proof that a 7-ke is low, and on 8-ke high fps. - read the forums and understand that yelling and how...
Tired of listening to praise the feedback is not for everyone and not everyone. To argue and prove you have become, instead of be aware that changing OS is not always feasible and not always the solution.

m
mister611 18.01.20

Comment I don't have to try to know certain things - a rather presumptuous..
Read my comments in this thread (3rd from the beginning). Again - the same thought as you, better 7 key no, but increasingly meeting the positive reviews about the final (release not beta) version 8.1 all the same he forced himself to try. The result was happy on the new axis, and all what I want, why also in this thread wrote. Believe it or not the General views your business, you don't have to, only why not to try? Spend a couple of hours to test, what's izgolyatsya ))

C
Comment 18.01.20

mister611
I read (even before that) your comments and glad that you have eight everything was fine. However, many in the transition to Windows 8 performance rose slightly, and someone and at all remained the same. So it's not my arrogance, but an objective position, based on the opinion of those who have tried people (you including). Again, I repeat, it is good that you eight help, and someone. unfortunately, no. And I don't see any reason to go to eight. Moreover, in my opinion, dice is worse than just making it ( the seven) and will fix it with patches. And secondly, as I wrote, I'm not so bad to change the OS. )))
But what about the test...you intrigued me ))))
PS I don't think seven is better, on the contrary, I'm sure, eight more productive. Just in this case, a significant difference will not be.

m
mister611 18.01.20

Comment
My friend, with your config the God ordered to keep up over time )) is required even for the test (and not just in BF4) try a new axle ... you will love it, believe me ))

C
Comment 18.01.20

What to like, I do not doubt )))) But while for me it is impractical, and a lot of information on the disks. In the future will certainly deliver, thought about it. Output 8.1 has only strengthened the desire )
You too all the best!

G
GREY26 18.01.20

Does anyone know how to remove the icon battles Bethke in origie??

m
mister611 18.01.20

Click in the window of the Castes on the games and choose to display only installed games

w
wildcoep 18.01.20

Solved the problem with freezes and lags BF4. Reinstalled Win 7. Put the driver and the game. It flies even with a Vert. sync. Now we have to find the culprit of all this garbage. And that already was worn out with these lags and jerking pictures.