3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[[gmr]] 18.01.20 01:19 am

Happy New Year! (Diablo 2)

Guys, it's a little early, but still. Happy New Year to you, fellow nerds! Wish you all love, happiness and prosperity.... may this year of rat will help you identify these rats in your surroundings and safely get rid of them, but by the rats will become stronger and bring more sracha and kidalova games in our gray everyday life, thereby fueling interest in the obsolete, but so long been loved by all the game)))

PS well, to raise the Christmas mood would help us the sensational hit of the year from the legendary Vsevolod Starodubova! All the best!
44 Comments
Sort by:
y
yiygit856uyy 18.01.20

happy new year

c
cristagalli 18.01.20

Happy new year!

S
Simonid 18.01.20

Cheers mates ! I congratulate you on this great and long awaited day ! I wish you from the heart to eat salads and drink Burgundy . And drop in the new year , made you cry from happiness !

S
Sweety_Mustard 18.01.20

Simonid wrote:
And drop in the new year , made you cry from happiness
hmm, that is, its even more cut?

V
Vaipen 18.01.20

Note NG in Forum Diablo. Well, you know a lot about izvraschencev.
Okay, also on the knee poveromo bungled the mouse cuts for new year's table.

m
minovalo 18.01.20

I once wigs were carrying on the so-called NG.

R
RainInTheNight 18.01.20

passed
I'm not time :D

All of NY, all the early reset

i
irknet 18.01.20

Happy new year, guys!

M
MyatKO. 18.01.20

Happy new year!
and that the NEW year brought us a NEW ladder season!

U
Uncle Fred 18.01.20

Congratulations.

M
Moron Dark 18.01.20

Happy new year!!!
?????

A
Archon Guard 18.01.20

Moron Dark wrote:
Happy new year!!!
podderjivau++)

A
Archon Guard 18.01.20

I recently came across quite a Christmas holiday book to fans of D2 ) and if you imagine it without those motovskij of kaposhomok, but just a new location that could rules come in

T
T-Fox 18.01.20

Archon Guard
Yes, and here Mordovskie clothes, when people play like Nubian. Switched to VIDOS to put diz. Though muzyaka Loka epic and beautiful and the boss of the top, but the serve is so-so.

A
Archon Guard 18.01.20

T-Fox wrote:
and boss top
and the boss only appearance top and effects, and the skill ticking the full time of his nup poreshali )
I finally only location I like, and not everything else, and for that alone, it is necessary to put Lycos and not require a full punch IMHO
in this Loka have used a bunch of evil protection from the boss or from which nothing or little drops and boss which should be put out very carefully, and not vtupuyu as tipnut, something like this

D
DELETEEND 18.01.20

Happy new year kids

Z
Z_o 18.01.20

o_o Campaign PG and I will survive HD

F
FlyS 18.01.20

And remained there anyone here who has played in 2006-2007 ? Thinking back:)

m
minovalo 18.01.20

Back in 2006-7?

F
FlyS 18.01.20

passed
Yes, you could say:)
https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/vot_i_vsyo-153687/#comment-108339 one of these comrades still playing?