3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[[gmr]] 18.01.20 01:19 am

Happy New Year! (Diablo 2)

Guys, it's a little early, but still. Happy New Year to you, fellow nerds! Wish you all love, happiness and prosperity.... may this year of rat will help you identify these rats in your surroundings and safely get rid of them, but by the rats will become stronger and bring more sracha and kidalova games in our gray everyday life, thereby fueling interest in the obsolete, but so long been loved by all the game)))

PS well, to raise the Christmas mood would help us the sensational hit of the year from the legendary Vsevolod Starodubova! All the best!
44 Comments
Sort by:
D
DELETEEND 18.01.20

FlyS
probably not)
well, Nicky or any new.

I wonder if you sabanet screen with cheats 2008 in the gallery, if they start playing D

F
FlyS 18.01.20

DELETEEND
Judging by the Wellcome to Corbina on the screen not PG, the Corbin was allowed c3po:) and here, too, and in General, I do not remember any scumbag of the permanent participants of br's, which would not yuzali c3po or mh. Times are changing, people are here, too, poshukayte here wild all some. Used to parasail all in a row for so, and the ticking beginners handed starter, and now the merchants are all business:)
Yeah, don't play, I climb on the accounts whose passwords were known everywhere or is empty or is not ladder spell. Sorry.

D
DELETEEND 18.01.20

FlyS
Well, you left and never caught a wave of bans for citrobio, I guess. When the position of the staff changed.

if Shaw write in the chat /w *exti sasi
he will be glad and will help with anything. And that to me laziness to come

and Yes, dicesare some.
chatting with them better not to talk now, there are some masons and huckster.. Well more inadequate and whiners...

F
FlyS 18.01.20

DELETEEND
sosi #fixed
Don't know who it is and what is not pleased, but you somehow sort it out themselves who is the most^^
And I, if you decide, on their own somehow. But, after sitting in the chat atmosphere PG I didn't like not have:( So it's unlikely I'll gratite anywhere else:)

D
DELETEEND 18.01.20

FlyS
no no, fix inappropriately. well.. Yes he got quite all the rules. this code word!

FlyS wrote:
But, after sitting in the chat atmosphere PG I did not like, not something already:(
it's heartbreaking. need simple zaignorit the most active Dubikov)

o n Lo good ignorelist

Finally I found someone older than I am and Firka on the server, I guess.
I only know a couple people 2007+years. MB forgot someone else MB OI don't play already.
They still have somewhere the old man, but apparently silent or I am not aware of a simple D

A mammoth on your list is overkill. You left when most of the current online even play D2 on PG not started)

F
FlyS 18.01.20

DELETEEND
wow contagion is delayed for a long time, but now it is not enough time, the second work in the form of raids did not pull, but entirely without zadrotstva boring, and D2 thing unpretentious, if not fanaticism; there is a little farm some creeps, there's a little on openjms hang out in chatice to hang again, in a common ideal, but chat is not the same, friends left, and for everything else you and your pvpgn to raise, there is at least not banned for c3po.

m
minovalo 18.01.20

Maphack. Verification word - cancer. There is not such like. Go.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 18.01.20

Let's have a flash mob together and we write /w *exti sasi

F
FlyS 18.01.20

passed
Oh, come not in time, already go. Well, if the folder says where to go. Previously, he was legal and everyone used it. About the new rules I didn't know. Give up? No problem. Will I fly on hbr without it (which is actually engaged in, arranged open hbr for everyone, while the smart people together-the three of us had mules and swayed under the password faster and more efficiently)? The Holy two, and not because he is not able to collect Chara, who having flown in the ass to get out of tional, just in time milliary sleposana poke in all the corners, such a pleasure, it is not exactly right.

D
DELETEEND 18.01.20

FlyS
Yes, he uses a simple excrete..
It is as if under the ban, but sort of yuzayut. (except me OFC)
Not as fierce as citrobio you remember, but the map shows)

m
minovalo 18.01.20

Proof or kokoko?

A
Archon Guard 18.01.20

DELETEEND wrote:
It is as if under the ban, but sort of yuzayut. (except me OFC)
XS who is there of all these, even on the PC it was never, IMHO speak for all this is to cause the rays of goodness to your address

D
DELETEEND 18.01.20

Archon Guard
Don't trust people on the forum at 04:59.. So I will assume that you are deceiving me!

FlyS
Day rojdenia, incidentally. Et is a good reason to spend a couple of wigs!

F
FlyS 18.01.20

DELETEEND
Thank you. I'm afraid so much time to swing on the classics, to carry, to collect INFI, then to storm the ladder I have gone. And then there is storm, have all 99)) I like something slow and depressing to pump without raven claw, and ench of the barn to pull spoil\mephala and the rest of the gang here, I'm toying with the great randomized and enjoy the little things) at the same time may remember something, if in my head there are only snatches of information, good, I'm there watching the reset of stats (OMG) and copies of my zorki and fell PG on your computer, you can pomotret) in Fact, in the process, thanks for your congratulations again.

F
Frendzy 18.01.20

guys, this year has been a New year or not?

m
minovalo 18.01.20

Allday, everyday.

(merry melodies)

S
Sweety_Mustard 18.01.20

FlyS
people in the chat no because the last reset was around when you played here, waiting ever since, overgrown with moss, good question - who voooot such a pool with the Countess pulled at those times when the drop was greener, and FERC was young and careless.
PS. But in General I do not approve - if the person wants to play, he comes and plays - and not familiar looking

U
Uncle Fred 18.01.20

PS. But in General I do not approve - if the person wants to play, he comes and plays - and not familiar looking
NN to be so categorical, Breton. Because the game is not just a game...

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 18.01.20

If a person wants to play, he plays in the single III.

s
speednova 18.01.20

Happy new year all!
That's the same fired up to play. A naive hope and wait for reset. None of my old friends in the game. The last time in 2014 around played with online back then, how sad it was. Tried rabies druid for pvp to collect. Did not finish. Tired. Until then, remember what year you played. Approximately 10m-11m a year. Then it was fun and online is good. A good many people I met then. Almost anyone, unfortunately, do not communicate long ago. Maybe someone remembers from those years, mostly the beavers played with nicknames Munch, chromarod and so on. A couple of years ago one of those friends, offe has suggested to play. Played. Not anymore. Well played. Played a bot, and I looked. There is in principle no. And if anyone was there, the next day the bot was running, instead of them. And in the mountains Jakov turned out to be no good. Interest in the game disappears very quickly. Reset skills same story. But the clones finally saw it.:) 4 times probably fell on them. Beaver kill, and BB without any problems. But Pehe all exactly the dearer, though fierce and nerdy. Probably would have done a reset, have not yet lost the desire to play...and I would have done it at all.