3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[[gmr]] 18.01.20 01:19 am

Happy New Year! (Diablo 2)

Guys, it's a little early, but still. Happy New Year to you, fellow nerds! Wish you all love, happiness and prosperity.... may this year of rat will help you identify these rats in your surroundings and safely get rid of them, but by the rats will become stronger and bring more sracha and kidalova games in our gray everyday life, thereby fueling interest in the obsolete, but so long been loved by all the game)))

PS well, to raise the Christmas mood would help us the sensational hit of the year from the legendary Vsevolod Starodubova! All the best!
44 Comments
Sort by:
F
FlyS 18.01.20

speednоva
All so sad? So was thinking to go to blizzam..

D
DELETEEND 18.01.20

speednоva wrote:
And in the mountains Jakov turned out to be no good.
Aler log! D

but yeah, off of a dump that still. in terms sotsialschiny. The bot status, now the main buyers of the keys. So to ban them from Poole first wound - not particularly profitable, and then stop buying. So give time to work out.
Not so long ago here overthrown /users with Offa. looks heartbreaking )

in found.

s
speednova 18.01.20

FlyS
Well, I did not like. The friend who convinced me to play there, on the contrary like about PG, he doesn't want to hear. Interesting stuff there of course is still there. The trading system is pretty well implemented across the forum. Currency runes and forum gold. Constant resets. I liked that there are constantly bots are jenča to the start of pumping. But the lack of people all the spoils. Especially Russian-speaking. On the Russian forum a lot. Bots with Russian nicknames, the same is not enough. :) If you have the opportunity and desire to try something. It can be like. Perhaps there generally all changed 17 years. But I doubt it.:)

s
speednova 18.01.20

DELETEEND wrote:
Aler log! D
D
No, actually, that there is extreme, what's extreme in this regard. And a lot of bad and a complete lack of bad.
Yes, they there generally is not banyat. Or after the first runs, or to the end of the season. They 14 patch made, just as if to struggle. But the craftsmen immediately fouled bot that appears as client version 14, but in fact he is 13. And continued to run.