3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sEntet1c 18.01.20 01:51 am

Impressions of the game (Ori and the Blind Forest)

The soul is perhaps the first thing that comes to mind. A magical setting, varied and now repetitive and boring gameplay, carefully drawn forest, striking effects, gorgeous music. Sadness and joy are mixed with the beginning of the game, long ago I do not cling. And how do you this miracle?
44 Comments
Sort by:
G
GHOST_0201 18.01.20

Totally agree.

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 18.01.20

somebody make a trainer for it

D
Dezard 18.01.20

very bright, colorful. the spirit of fairy tales and magic. childish healthy the game are mesmerizing , leaving a pleasant sensation. in General, it is the world in which you want to return.

R
Rouwer 18.01.20

sEntet1c
From the very beginning, pleased.
I have not yet passed, but we can say that it is going in my top five games of this, maybe before reaching a year.
Despite the fact that I'm a man (who is studying in 10th grade;) ), in the beginning it was possible to shed tears.
What about the plot do not know yet, but how well the story is I was even surprised.
Graphics and such panache - lovely. I am so graphics, it is possible that never pleased. Really nice to look at)
The music is just amazing! Despite the fact that I listen to Dubstep, Drum and Bass, Ambient, Trance and the like.
About the gameplay: it is just too cool! Diversity in it, too, abound.
About this setting: I have to admit, my fantasy games/movies VERY rarely cling, but here,
the game is straight for the soul takes.
Everything was just perfect!
Would recommend.
This is one of those games that I will put 10! And, I assure you, these games can be on the fingers to count.

My rating: 11 Chuck Norris out of 10!

Stanislav Anatolievich
And, by the way, the trainer on this game to do the crime.
Of course, I do not judge anyone(in fact from one story can be outrageous fun to),
but passing it with a trainer you will lose much, believe me.

PS I'm such a positive review, since Bioshock Infinite is not left.

Z
Zenux 18.01.20

Rouwer
With the help of a trainer you can for example see what skills they give and how they work and at a fair game to choose the right way of pumping.
PS: the Game 10\10.

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 18.01.20

Rouwer
my friend not for myself,the child I have played a long and nervous)I wrote about the trainer on another forum.For an adult it is difficult sometimes,and you imagine for the child

C
Crazy Cat_2015 18.01.20

10 out of 10. After a couple hours of the beta test for pirates bought the incentive do not hesitate)))) the Game is worth it. Great graphics and atmosphere, interesting story, lots of secrets. The beginning was really sad

D
DeN BiostaR 18.01.20

super play and enjoy-like senses felt when they passed the Trine and the first and second

R
Rouwer 18.01.20

Trine, way too cool it.
But to compete with this on any option cannot.

R
Rouwer 18.01.20

I started very touched:'(

b
bobnomad 18.01.20

Masterpiece

c
cergio.net 18.01.20

I hope to fight mit all found?

Z
Zenux 18.01.20

The mission of the water it's just PI...., you could at least put a checkpoint in the middle, a little keyboard broke from the strain ).

v
vovadjo 18.01.20

Guys, this is a game that captivated me from the first second as soon as I launched it. And from the first seconds of the prologue, I really realized that the game was not launched in vain, and after 1 hour, I couldn't stop). And it is the 2nd game that I was so captivated the first one is Child of Light.

E
EvilShark 18.01.20

Zenux
To play this game on the keyboard is just a perversion! I Pade played and after 10 minutes of deaths in this wonderful place I have burnt, but with a little effort and peace of mind this ill-fated waters obeyed me.

D
DremFols 18.01.20

After watching the trailer at E3 a toy you really wanted but then he said that on the PC it will not be learned a month ago that she would be glad very cool what reminds Valiant Hearts: The Great War indie game right now is better than AAA

T
Turgor 18.01.20

I should add that the game is made with a huge imagination.
The only downside is the lack of adjustment of the difficulty level, which not everyone will draw the rate of reaction because everyone is different. Could ping the monsters to adjust.
And the ability to use hints for puzzles would not hurt to complexed.

P
POLTERGOST 18.01.20

Not a fan of platformers, but the game hooked her magic graphics. Very bright impressions of the game.

B
BaHdal1987 18.01.20

I'm not particularly fond of platformers,but judging by the reviews the game stoaway

T
T.T.G 18.01.20

Nothing more, designed to the smallest detail a variety of locations, the sound just...
The last games, causing the same artistic approach to the visual part are the Bastion and The Banner Saga. The game wants and emotions.
Without words is divine.