3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sEntet1c 18.01.20 01:51 am

Impressions of the game (Ori and the Blind Forest)

The soul is perhaps the first thing that comes to mind. A magical setting, varied and now repetitive and boring gameplay, carefully drawn forest, striking effects, gorgeous music. Sadness and joy are mixed with the beginning of the game, long ago I do not cling. And how do you this miracle?
44 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ripper Man 18.01.20

Almost cried on studencheskom level, more tears rolled but he restrained himself.

A
Aips95 18.01.20

First impressions are the most positive, the prologue is awesome, similar feeling I last experienced when lion King looked. Fabulous in a word. But then came the gameplay. Harsh gameplay. Pay save? Clearly unnecessary, especially considering that charging to save constantly respawn, which just makes more to go. No rapid movement of the control points (or not opened yet). It is generally a full finish, if so. At the beginning of the regularly are places where no skill will not fall, and that means that if you are at the end of the game opened a new sposobnosti and wanted to know what was there - pilai to him the entire game back. Especially it is promoted endlessly savremena opponents. The appearance of enemies - a separate issue. I can not imagine how such a beautiful game can be so monotonous enemies(externally)- in most cases the enemy is mixed with a handful of different attacks.
Came so far only to Water. Then I will write more.

S
SkyraX 18.01.20

how to get here? where is this lever??

S
SkyraX 18.01.20

PS. all found)

S
SkyraX 18.01.20

my rating 100/10.
further spoiler do not read
PS. do not believe in the beginning of the game,everything will be fine :)

S
SkyraX 18.01.20

passed the game with 100% research)

A
Aips95 18.01.20

Came to activate the tower of air, in my opinion it is even more difficult than with a water tower. As for the lack of teleport opinions change, with the ability to proprygat through enemies and their projectiles move became much more interesting. Although the game would have lost nothing if all the opportunities were open at once. I love studying when I'm not my character. Level with variable gravity is just the bomb. Progress 81 percent, will soon end, really sad.
SkyraX
Would hide the spoiler under the spoiler, though I suspect that the end will be, but I would like to know.

M
Marionetco 18.01.20

KAPETS! management goner! this small crap the first (Yes, that really there and with the fifth) times, barely jumps to where you need! this nuance me the edge I got pissed and I pressed alt+f4 and took the game to the Swan and everything is very beautiful and interesting! hardcore was in the ' 90s platformers then I went in a sweat (captain claw, Aladdin, earthworm Jim, etc. and now do not have enough nerve for this kind of games! for those who like to jump on the same place for five minutes! I think I will pass!

F
Fabiosy 18.01.20

The prologue is stunning! Touching and sad story, full of bewitching beauty of the fairy world. Everything seems to be traditionally evil came and destroyed the habitual way of life, and we need to uproot this evil from the root, returning to the world(and in this case the forest) greatness. But how it is served! Do you want to bring joy and life into this fabulous world. Needless to say how much fun brings the passage? Compared to some modern games in which we watch more than participate, there exists the difficulty. And it just paints such a magical game.

z
zaebal332 18.01.20

good game. developers are not bad tried. the fog passed - deathtrap

a
aivar242 18.01.20

Really liked the dynamics of the game, dviglo. Also liked the card game, is a very lively and loose. I think that all games should have a map. Where it does play a faceless. But in platformera end was my favorite style from semen Sega, and left.
So this game can be compared to Sega games, only graphics and music on the course level. It was awesome and I would play in them. I love the side view.

K
Key Ovald 18.01.20

Oh... It's something incredible.
A beautiful tale about Cavalese animal. About revenge, about friendship and about life.
And the masterpiece the prologue that I've ever seen! Emotions about the prologue will be enough for two or three normal games!
And the game itself is interesting. A lot of secrets, challenging purely platform seats (which I'm not very liking, but here it is very cool). Gorgeous picture, great music.
And just an incredibly cute main character! A sort of Fennec Fox with spare small ears, but even more kawaii. :)) And what he sounds like! Very cool joyful squeal when comes out of the water. Plaintive AU when someone hits it (and so I did that, and he twitches, trying once again not to tyrannize yell and play cautiously). And when in the first game ori calls the long-legged ball, just rescued from the collapse... It was so incredibly cute that I had five minutes to look at my chinchilla that would annigilyatsiya minimiser at least a little recovered. Then again the whole evening feel like pischke introduced the confusion by copying the sound. ^_^
Let the game is not a particularly strong plot, and even have the classic the search for the three artifacts to make it good, but there is dramatizma in the end, the incredible beauty, exciting world, avinashi character of all times and peoples and epic huge owl! Uh, I never said about giganskoe the owl? So... HUGE OWL!!!

Rating: masterpiece.
Would be, but the overall impression is somewhat spoiled particularly furious achievements, by which I am with my chronic munchkinism can not pass at all desire.
So only 10/10. :)

n
namaste.108 18.01.20

Great game!!! But completely failed.

V
Vova126 18.01.20

Did not like. Removed after 2 hours of the game. The picture is beautiful, sound good, but the gameplay is complete shit..in. Not quite clear how(the character moves smoothly and slowly), Stupid fights, (dull zaklikivanie enemies kill an enemy 30 times pressing the button, it will crumble for a few more poke on them too 10 times and more and more, and these enemies and be restored again and zaklikivaem, de..mo, what could the function of turbosnake at least add), locations built bad, just not intuitively clear where to move, it's like 5 holes, caves through one pass, and the remaining stubs but just to understand that it's a dead end should be entirely through and through it is necessary for a long time and even if you think beforehand, it is still random all passed. Of course it is not kazualschina and that would be more difficult, but then that they did good.
Bad location, not worked, I mean the very geometry and placement of enemies, the enemies constantly regenerate and that's half the trouble these enemies are very tight need zaklikivaem button. Well, the special effects these investing, all these fireworks fireworks same glow in different colors is also annoying if the character is near enemies and zaklikivanie enemy goes , then I do not see what is going on, all those flashes made for idiots, and are not disabled in the menu.
Looks nice, sounds nice, everything else so-so. Well, plus the fact that not a day where each step telling what to do. 4 out of 10. That's the impression.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 18.01.20

The game is a masterpiece, downloaded was the epilogue, reached the point where you can kill enemies off, and I bought the incentive, a masterpiece of rare now.

K
KKrasavcheGG 18.01.20

10 points! Passed out at 11:30. Collected everything that is possible, but the percentage passing for some reason, only 99%...

t
treemosquito 18.01.20

The game is very beautiful, certainly - and the graphics and music, and history. And the gameplay is interesting. But as has seemed to many, she still is quite complex in mechanics and to admit it, not ashamed. This is not an accusation, but personal opinion and not only mine. Of course, the game was conceived so that the player worked to achieve a big goal and idea is not meant to be easy. Many people like and they are given. In the end, it is not casual, you know, or need to master the mechanics, or stupid to refuse. One hard, the other norms. Who find it difficult, sorry, go ahead. That's all.

r
raveready12 18.01.20

Only went into the game and was immediately broken, in a good way, stunning, magical track in the main menu, which is immediately added to your collection. A very beautiful game with a catchy story. The frequent intertwining of senses/feelings, sadness, happiness, compassion to the heroes of the game. No doubt the game is worth to buy and provide a worthy place in your collection. It is very rare games give the opportunity of feel.

M
Mister_mailz 18.01.20

Passed about a month ago.Played before, but didn't want to go because I was afraid of too quickly end.Despite the fact that it took about 5-6 hours, was sorry that it ended, I wanted to stay longer in it.After passing I was in a pleasant stupor, like after watching a great cartoon.Waiting for the continuation.And I hope SIS.the requirements of the new part will be the same.Hooked everything, music, graphics, variety of movement, the main character.Initially it seemed difficult, but easier kid-that's for sure.After it I fell in love with the genre metroidvania.Look out hollow knight, too, was interested.

l
limo3587 18.01.20

Went 2 times.The first passage,well what can I say, I had to buy a new keyboard and mouse as almost all the old devices carried during the passage.Passed.Passed second time with cheats and here's my advice:don't play with cheats because half of the game simply miss.Here people have invested everything I could(in moral terms)and going into the game you immediately realize that this game won't let you go.Masterpiece!!!!!! In all aspects