3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sEntet1c 18.01.20 01:51 am

Impressions of the game (Ori and the Blind Forest)

The soul is perhaps the first thing that comes to mind. A magical setting, varied and now repetitive and boring gameplay, carefully drawn forest, striking effects, gorgeous music. Sadness and joy are mixed with the beginning of the game, long ago I do not cling. And how do you this miracle?
44 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kay Ovald 01.02.21

Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition The
revised edition turned out to be a more fierce picture (it seems like I played the original for a long time, I remember it was just very cool, but now it's very cool) and an additional episode from the childhood of a fat bear, which refers well to the prologue. Plus a new area of ​​the map and several new abilities with which you can find new types of secrets with lanterns. The supplement fits perfectly into the game and even pleases with a new kind of puzzles.
Well, this is still just one of the best platformers of all time. A touching plot with strong dramatic moments, in places furious jumping, an all-cunning character and just an incredibly beautiful world.
9/10

s
saa0891 01.02.21

A gorgeous game, you can immediately see when the developers love what they do.
The picture is simply fabulous, the backdrops, atmosphere, music and presentation are amazing, and you pay for such games with pleasure.

L
Linch1234 23.03.21

The game is super! Hats off to developers.

A
Anton Korchagin 03.09.22

when it's gorgeous then it's gorgeous, no words