3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
melitant 18.01.20 09:00 pm

Does not start (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

driver last 388.00 Game does not run on this config i7 6700K+ asus GTX1050+16GB RAM.
clicking Play is published this picture and then disappears.

does anyone have similar troubles?
117 Comments
Sort by:
e
eeduard3008 18.01.20

AmonRah
sucks, but I was already thinking to the disk place to increase and there download, here bitches.

H
Haiiro Ookami 18.01.20

eeduard3008
Still worth a try. As someone helps, some don't. Suddenly starts. XS, how much is the patch to wait for another have to.

S
Sergey Pokazanov 18.01.20

Rubanock
there will not be any patch

S
Sergey Pokazanov 18.01.20

yubiki put the bolt on the old percent and vidyahi

e
eeduard3008 18.01.20

Sergey Pokasanew
that they are now so written, complaints are tens of thousands, they will have to release a patch, people spent a lot of money

R
RumerG 18.01.20

eeduard3008
Fully agree with you)

m
melitant 18.01.20

I was able to run after installed the latest update to windows 10 and turned off 4 cards(was connected through the riser card) and the game start

e
eeduard3008 18.01.20

here is what I found on the website yubikov:Ubisoft contacted me about the AMD Phenon processor and the answer was as follows:

This problem has already been reported and part of the known issues. This will be covered with a future game title update. Keep an eye on the forums for future updates:
http://forums.ubi.com/
so all will be good with the next update!

g
ghoul666 18.01.20

One the game crashes at startup, try to disable the display of statistics in MSI Afterburner. I had the same problem, but all recovered off of monitoring, and the program worked. Although it is quite strange, since RivaTunerStatisticServer is the most recent one, 7.30, to setup the displaying of the stats in the Shadows of war.

e
eeduard3008 18.01.20

ghoul666
and more you can? where in the program you want to disable? downloaded , installed, but in an emphasis do not see statistics showing where to turn off

M
MagicUA 18.01.20

I have the same problem! Only after this screen saver crashes in the app uPlay error Oh no, the app stopped working!
The system is suitable for the game.
What I just did:
1) create a new user nothing.
2) delete all the Microsoft Visual C++ and installed again ( 05-08-10-12-13-17 years)
3) Microsoft .Net Framework:
There was an interesting situation. Stood version 4.5.2. Using the utility blew all versions of this product. tried to run the game, got the error that to work you need Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 version.
Started to put all packets of 4.0. 4.5.2 when installed, the game became clear early error. To calm put the packages 4.6.2 and 4.7.1 - did Not Help.
4) VCRedst in the game folder there is this file for installation. Tried to install it, saying I have newer version. And it reset also no response.
5) Re-reinstalled the video card drivers - didn't help.
6) DirectX - updated to the latest version.
7) playing with the compatibility settings, nothing.
8) Install Microsoft XNA also has not given results.
9) the rest of the detail checked ( Russian letters in the path, the availability of individual files, libraries, etc.)
9) disabling the startup background programs - did not help
10) Cleaning of the TEMP folder - not helped
11) Install the previous version of uPlay - did not help
12) INSTALL THE PATCH GAVE NOTHING!
13) Transfer the game to another drive - zero response.
14) Appealed to tech support, was advised to disable the second monitor, too. Sent new files to them, waiting for a response for 3 days.

Any ideas?)

S
Sedvig_Bagdasaryan 18.01.20

In General, I bought the game. Set. Start the game and it does not start. Open the task Manager during the second run, and see that the game is in processes but then disappears. And so with each successive run. All additional VIA updated. The antivirus was turned off
Characteristics of companies:
CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 955 Processor 3.20 GHz
RAM: 8GB
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (4GB)
Win 7 X64

d
dmll 18.01.20

because of the percents will not start

S

dmll
a video on YouTube, like the guy on the 2-nuclear percents was launched. The word syndicate was on medium-high

d
dmll 18.01.20

Sevignac
The game does not support older processors, namely AMD Phenom've already written about this, sse4.1/4.2 instructions Support

d
dmll 18.01.20

the incentive of writing about it every day

S

dmll
well you fucking happy...

d
dmll 18.01.20

Sevignac
to start the game requires manual SSE 4.1+, processors which do not support, do not launch the game

d
dmll 18.01.20

as the percent to the left the game doesn't run even on the right is fine

S

dmll
By the way, No Man's Sky were the same requirements. Ie does not run on Prots. had no support sse4.1/4.2, however, I have run