3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
melitant 18.01.20 09:00 pm

Does not start (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

driver last 388.00 Game does not run on this config i7 6700K+ asus GTX1050+16GB RAM.
clicking Play is published this picture and then disappears.

does anyone have similar troubles?
117 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Pokazanov 18.01.20

Sevignac

T
TryAll 18.01.20

Sevignac
There is no man in the sky no developed like. Now some games are sinning in this, such as little koshmariki, think more...

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 18.01.20

Sevignac
No Man Sky from the very beginning also did not run on the percent without sse4.1/4.2, then through the emulation of instructions to run(I prisila much and ASO does not roll), and then as already written TryAll developed themselves have released a patch which had the support of the old Protsiv

S
Sedvig_Bagdasaryan 18.01.20

BaLeFullPlayEr24
Polazil on forums of the Playground and came across the comments of the user which has the same problem and the same AMD processor. In General, he wrote in support of yubisoft and that's what he said. Quote: Thank you for updated Your appeal.
I can confirm that information about the performance of AMD was transferred and is already under consideration in the relevant Department. How long do you think will release a patch yubisoft with such support and will release it at all?

N
N.Romanoff 18.01.20

Sevignac
A couple of months, not earlier, when major sales are to be held. The game SSE 4.2 not needed, they protect VMProtect works, so the patch will appear or when they decide that enough copies already sold, or when its all the same, the pirates will crack.

_
_PROSTAK_ 18.01.20

Sevignac
Also, run the game from the game folder has write error. Update library Microsoft Visual.

S
Sedvig_Bagdasaryan 18.01.20

_PROSTAK_
You have percent. what?

I
Igor Smirnovvvv 18.01.20

the same problem amd phenom ii x6 1065t

I
Igor Smirnovvvv 18.01.20

I do not understand how the game may not potderzhivat percent!?

I
Igor Smirnovvvv 18.01.20

Yes, and this phenom even chyut more powerful than fx 6300

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 18.01.20

Igor Smirnow wrote:
I do not understand how the game may not potderzhivat percent!?
architectural not support Prots, not performance ASO to run even on U3 2000+ just to play it safe it will be
as support for sse4.1/4.2 is an architectural feature that the percent of AMD only FX series and it comes up

e
eeduard3008 18.01.20

N. Romanoff
that's for sure, all hope for the pirates that they at last lomanut, then release a patch))) Holy shit at all the balance bought the gold edition back in July and sit waiting for when the pirates lomanut to play his own license, yeah))))

_
_PROSTAK_ 18.01.20

Sevignac
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210M CPU @ 2.60 GHz

d
dcp-7030r 18.01.20

When you try to enter the game a window appears with the error unable to LAUNCH the GAME. Now this product can not be activated, try again later.

M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 18.01.20

Was deaktivirati already today.Tomorrow try.

U
UnItalianoVero 18.01.20

M-an-o-w-a-R
I have the same problem, but I activated the game, went offline, played a few days. Today included online, downloaded the patch, got this error, reinstalling the game (version 1.02), patch, uplay not help

-
--00--00-- 18.01.20

Write a question to the Saporta Yubisoft

M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 18.01.20

UnItalianoVero
Attempts activation for today is over,only 5 times a day like you can.I see someone else with your Akka comes.

S
Setesh 18.01.20

UnItalianoVero wrote:
went offline, played a few days. Today included online
that's where the error is if the account is not yours, it is better such not to do, it is likely that the password is changed or as you have activesky ended (not so deadly)

v
vladik865 18.01.20

dcp-7030r
Game with 1 account, you can run at most 5 times a day on different PC. When your account is no problem, but when I try to run it with brokerage account is a problem because others have already launched many times.