3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shinsuke_Michishita 03.09.19 10:59 am

Advise good people, good \"MMORPG\".

I'm in this genre or when not played, but I think quite a lot about it heard. I decided about six years ago to fill this gap. Downloaded the WOW, there can be up to a certain level to play for free. I did not like - boring fights, no interesting plot, the concept of the game, some terribly monotonous and boring(in my subjective opinion of course) - kill ten mobs, tell the uncle that you killed them, this uncle will give you a task to kill 20 mobs, and then attributed something to someone else that would have, in turn, entrusted to you next to grindith some pigs or goblins, obediently waiting for you at the location of the job. What processes themselves Grinda(is it called that?) these mobs and traveling from one NPC to another in this dead, a world made of cardboard terribly boring and monotonous.
In General, I played a couple of days to pump a few levels and deleted - boring. Heard about the so-called the dungeon or underground. In General, I looked at these the dungeon and they I, too, was not impressed. What I liked about the WOW is the design, interface and graphic style. It looks quite nice and original, noticeable attention to detail. Beautiful level-design.
Then I decided to try all sorts of shareware MMO. Allods Online; Arche Age; Black Desert; Revelation. In General, everywhere all the same, all of these games did not meet my expectations. Besides, look, all these Asian F2P MMO as something pathetic, and servigliano.
In short I do not like this genre(at least all of its representatives, in which I had a chance to play or watch).
So, I appeal to you with a request to advise MMORPG without the above flaws(again, flaws in my subjective opinion, certainly for some, these moments are attractive).
I would like that in this MMO was: Interesting combat system(no matter the target, nontarget, step-by-step, etc.), Crafting, construction, resource extraction, good graphics or just high-quality and original visual style (in fact, graphics is not so important, though, pixel even ASCII. In my experience in the cooler trying to look MMORPG, technatomy it looks. Don't know whether the wine is antediluvian Cry Engine 3 which basically stamp these games, or incompetent developers who are trying to make this dinosaur something appropriate for our time, but the fact remains), open PVP(or whatever it's called?) or zone with the add-on, permament, interesting plot and detailed universe of the game(like Lord of the Rings Tolkien), some random events, what would the world seemed empty and dead the backdrop for the bustle of players from one NPC to another, or simply MMORPG with some sort of unusual concept and innovative, catchy gameplay mechanics.
Thank you.
43 Comments
Sort by:
s
samosan 03.09.19

Neverwinter play through custom quests long enough,but the same as in any other F2P to collect late gear needs a lot of time and money.
About wow will complement that in the free version all HF and Dungey 15 years ago,and the new(the Legion and Draenor) is already much more modern.

s
samosan 03.09.19

Actually in all MMO for a long time to stay because of the staff(the same problem : the game is sick, and the familiar and the unwillingness to lose the accumulated holding.)

s
samosan 03.09.19

Shinsuke_Michishita
kV=quests=quests just short.And about zaklepanje,the easiest dungeon and is(tank tancet,frail healer heals, DD silicium),but in more complicated there are various complications(most often just the need to escape to some place to kill in this place mobs, etc., but sometimes something really interesting(although too often it is easy to calculate)).

C
Cheburashka 03.09.19

Shinsuke_Michishita

The Elder Scroll Online

s
samosan 03.09.19

Cheburashka
Quite expensive,in English(the translation is Amateur,but it is not complete),kV of the genocide of a whole bunch of mobs,the story is inferior to single player games.

h
hogdog 03.09.19

Shinsuke_Michishita
Ultima Online.
In General, IMO not good. It would seem, in 2017 in the yard, so many things would ponadelat, but no progress had stopped long ago. If people can not have 15 years to do the usual RPG, where they to MMO. I was under the impression that the vast majority of projects of this genre is online 24/7 drucilla, Donat and Korean randomized. Instead of having to create something great, epic, incredible - they make thousands of identical projects, is exactly the same, a blueprint, stealing, altering again. And what is most offensive is not their fault, not the fault of the developers. No in games of nanowaste, no spirit of adventure, there's the essence of RPG roleplaying.
I myself am not a connoisseur of MMOs, to recommend something, alas, I can't, so I think I'll join request.
piscatagua well... this game, after which I've felt the brunt of this disease as a gaming impotence. Pure grind, the whole gameplay is to sweep locations, that is, exactly the same, 60 pieces, probably with the same quests, same mobs, with no clear plot line. The game is great, but to begin to play - it is necessary to pump, need to pump, and this without shoving money into her panties mail.ru, not just. Awful, awful. My only adventure I remember is when I went to another continent across the ocean on a normal boat, 20-m Here. First I was attacked by a giant squid (or an octopus or something), I miraculously survived, but he put me on an island in the middle of the ocean. Boat heroically took all the wrath of squid on themselves, blow after blow, while I was hiding in the lilac bushes watching the battle and shaking with fear. At times it seemed that the battle with the giant squid boat may even win. In the island I was met by naked men. One of them seems to be called Pasha.
RFonline - I played for a day, not very much understood, but judging by the lack or what, probably, most likely, there is an emphasis on RAID bosses any.
Legends of Kung Fu (PTA) - that there was something such that was not nowhere, and there it was. But nothing special, at the moment it seems to me that the game was pretty small and limited.
Phantasy Star Online - this was cool in 2004, and even without the Internet. Very beautiful game, especially at the time, it is a pity that the play failed. Here, the second part to check out.
APB: Reloaded - well, it's more TPS than RPG, however, modern grinding games RPG element not much more. Well, what can I say... it is interesting. No, she's horrible, ugly, evil, unfair, curve, ugly, but, nevertheless, interesting. There's gameplay, there is a no social interaction between players.
Wow, something tired, can complement more than, but then, not now.

s
samosan 03.09.19

hogdog
Unfortunately the game is a business, and much more profitable to make a cheap game from the stolen ideas,how to make a good ambitious project that may not even pay off.Played revelation: it was released recently,and promised as usual a lot.... the game is interesting with a good citysuites , BUT almost all(all dungeons,many quests) is a limit of times a day, causing the gameplay to become Assembly line and quickly bored.

D
Digambara 03.09.19

Well, if WOW is all boring, in other nothing at all to do the majority of you zakachivaetsja to cap (max level) and went zadrotstvo, dailies (daily quests) and the same, dungeons the same, the same and the arena, siege, etc. for those who like PVP. That's only in the second world war this content, the who and small truck, and mostly after the cap will be 3-4 Dania, but the two arenas and boring. Of the downsides of WOW, in my opinion it is worth the wait, well, I'm a fan hack with a sword a La the Witcher. So the diversity you hardly will find somewhere. All you want is the Witcher 3, but with multiplayer and while for developers it's an unattainable level, and likely not the desire to do it all, it's easier to stick 100 of the same quests, than to make ten with meaning.

P
Pelmen dobra 03.09.19

Advise good people good grass/pretty lady, some dust. - To paraphrase the subject TS :D

D
Devilgroup87 03.09.19

What about Life is Feudal: MMO ? It is still new in the MMO series. He played, but just on a server, it is all fun. Now I think to buy IMO, although I promised to give it for free.

M
Mag Otshelnik 03.09.19

SWTOR.

F
FallenGhost 03.09.19

Shinsuke_Michishita
I would advise you this wonderful game like Aion. But I will not do it, because with regular global updates this game has ceased to be wonderful. This is due to the fact that today the game has a lot of content that requires ten hours online per day. And if you used to like to crabit - please pick a group and go. If you like PvP - the same, now the game most of the content is done solely at crasto(infinity farm, daily quests are monotonous and knocking out the best armor/puhi/Bigi with a small chance). And given that updates are released quite often, people simply physically do not have time to overtake. It's not just my words. Early in the game was a very big online and there were 5 servers(and talking about the Ruoff). And now, from these five left 2-3, and online leaves much to be desired. Plus, this has introduced a donut, which previously did not exist(was only store with clothes and ykrasheniami that do not affect gameplay). Players are not just created threads on the forum about the request to create a Master server with the old client, but the answer was only one failure. He also played Aion for 2 years, when were the best times for the Russian server of this game.

I suggest you look to Tera and Blade and Soul(not Blood and Soul). If the first time I went, played it a couple of hours and were demolished the second I played a couple of months. It sucked so bad. It is very interesting story(for an MMORPG in General do not have) and pumping is not difficult. After reading again your post, I can confidently say it meets your requirements and will surely enjoy. Don't know if its the fate of Aion, but so far so good.

If WoW is not hooked up(although it very few people caught at the time of my friends/acquaintances, she was more popular in the West), try Lineage 2. Although I don't know whether there are people who don't know about this game. It is no less legendary than WoW.

And all you have listed above in more than half of these games I tried to play but nothing much.

D
Digambara 03.09.19

Shinsuke_Michishita
Yes there is, and not about graphics it, and about the quests, for example, the fact that almost every quest in the Witcher is a separate story, rather than specifying the type to go kill 10 more kobolds, because they're kobolds =))

n
nominar 03.09.19

FallenGhost
The man wrote that he didn't want to jerk off mobs 24/7 what's lineage to offer ?

D
Doomshfaft 03.09.19

I'm generally not a fan of MMOs, but still there are a few projects that wasn't too nasty to play.
It was a Warframe, Wakfu, Tree of Savior. Although the latter is no construction, but these games are at least different from the typical MMORPGs, so deserve to experience.

S
Setesh 03.09.19

Shinsuke_Michishita
IMO the story was always the last role, not the one that matters in this respect, online games in addition to SWTOR, but it's in English and you are apparently not suitable

F
FallenGhost 03.09.19

nominar
First of all I suggested other games. As Lineage is now gone mobocracy 24/7, if you do not know(we are talking about the Ruoff of course). There has long been introduced quest system throughput for a beginner. This was quality only on mobs.

T
Tracked 03.09.19

Shinsuke_Michishita
Bless online
Only it is highly demanding on hardware
But the top

T
Tracked 03.09.19

Shinsuke_Michishita
Alas, with such requirements you don't need to play MMO
IMO it's always the farm, Dungey and the same type of missions

D
Doomshfaft 03.09.19

Shinsuke_Michishita
Well completely destroy any kind in practice is quite difficult, if not impossible in principle. There will always be players who restores his strength, because in a balanced ecosystem all players in the region receive small bonuses to performance. With politics it's complicated, as in reality. And as most players can vote, but don't do it.

Warframe shooter of course, because it is dominated by firearms, but the degree of influence of the RPG elements much more than in Borderlands, for example. Classes, loot, equipment, specifications, levels have a decisive influence, good or bad. Well, in pve at least.