3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shinsuke_Michishita 03.09.19 10:59 am

Advise good people, good \"MMORPG\".

I'm in this genre or when not played, but I think quite a lot about it heard. I decided about six years ago to fill this gap. Downloaded the WOW, there can be up to a certain level to play for free. I did not like - boring fights, no interesting plot, the concept of the game, some terribly monotonous and boring(in my subjective opinion of course) - kill ten mobs, tell the uncle that you killed them, this uncle will give you a task to kill 20 mobs, and then attributed something to someone else that would have, in turn, entrusted to you next to grindith some pigs or goblins, obediently waiting for you at the location of the job. What processes themselves Grinda(is it called that?) these mobs and traveling from one NPC to another in this dead, a world made of cardboard terribly boring and monotonous.
In General, I played a couple of days to pump a few levels and deleted - boring. Heard about the so-called the dungeon or underground. In General, I looked at these the dungeon and they I, too, was not impressed. What I liked about the WOW is the design, interface and graphic style. It looks quite nice and original, noticeable attention to detail. Beautiful level-design.
Then I decided to try all sorts of shareware MMO. Allods Online; Arche Age; Black Desert; Revelation. In General, everywhere all the same, all of these games did not meet my expectations. Besides, look, all these Asian F2P MMO as something pathetic, and servigliano.
In short I do not like this genre(at least all of its representatives, in which I had a chance to play or watch).
So, I appeal to you with a request to advise MMORPG without the above flaws(again, flaws in my subjective opinion, certainly for some, these moments are attractive).
I would like that in this MMO was: Interesting combat system(no matter the target, nontarget, step-by-step, etc.), Crafting, construction, resource extraction, good graphics or just high-quality and original visual style (in fact, graphics is not so important, though, pixel even ASCII. In my experience in the cooler trying to look MMORPG, technatomy it looks. Don't know whether the wine is antediluvian Cry Engine 3 which basically stamp these games, or incompetent developers who are trying to make this dinosaur something appropriate for our time, but the fact remains), open PVP(or whatever it's called?) or zone with the add-on, permament, interesting plot and detailed universe of the game(like Lord of the Rings Tolkien), some random events, what would the world seemed empty and dead the backdrop for the bustle of players from one NPC to another, or simply MMORPG with some sort of unusual concept and innovative, catchy gameplay mechanics.
Thank you.
43 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shomron 12.09.22

MMORPG you really have nothing to do if Arche Age and Black Desert are not logged in. And these are "sandboxes" where there is something to do outside of grinding with grinding. I could recommend my own game, which I have been playing for 13 years, but, I repeat, you have nothing to do in this genre. From the word "absolutely".

S
Shomron 12.09.22

xboxkall
Yeah, he will play this crap for you and with such graphics and controls. He fucked up Arche Age and Black Desert.))))))))))))

S
Shomron 12.09.22

blackout007
Well, being in a top clan, I didn't donate a single penny. True, I had to grind and hunker down in the game itself. Fortunately, it gives all the opportunities to earn and not bad.