3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shinsuke_Michishita 03.09.19 10:59 am

Advise good people, good \"MMORPG\".

I'm in this genre or when not played, but I think quite a lot about it heard. I decided about six years ago to fill this gap. Downloaded the WOW, there can be up to a certain level to play for free. I did not like - boring fights, no interesting plot, the concept of the game, some terribly monotonous and boring(in my subjective opinion of course) - kill ten mobs, tell the uncle that you killed them, this uncle will give you a task to kill 20 mobs, and then attributed something to someone else that would have, in turn, entrusted to you next to grindith some pigs or goblins, obediently waiting for you at the location of the job. What processes themselves Grinda(is it called that?) these mobs and traveling from one NPC to another in this dead, a world made of cardboard terribly boring and monotonous.
In General, I played a couple of days to pump a few levels and deleted - boring. Heard about the so-called the dungeon or underground. In General, I looked at these the dungeon and they I, too, was not impressed. What I liked about the WOW is the design, interface and graphic style. It looks quite nice and original, noticeable attention to detail. Beautiful level-design.
Then I decided to try all sorts of shareware MMO. Allods Online; Arche Age; Black Desert; Revelation. In General, everywhere all the same, all of these games did not meet my expectations. Besides, look, all these Asian F2P MMO as something pathetic, and servigliano.
In short I do not like this genre(at least all of its representatives, in which I had a chance to play or watch).
So, I appeal to you with a request to advise MMORPG without the above flaws(again, flaws in my subjective opinion, certainly for some, these moments are attractive).
I would like that in this MMO was: Interesting combat system(no matter the target, nontarget, step-by-step, etc.), Crafting, construction, resource extraction, good graphics or just high-quality and original visual style (in fact, graphics is not so important, though, pixel even ASCII. In my experience in the cooler trying to look MMORPG, technatomy it looks. Don't know whether the wine is antediluvian Cry Engine 3 which basically stamp these games, or incompetent developers who are trying to make this dinosaur something appropriate for our time, but the fact remains), open PVP(or whatever it's called?) or zone with the add-on, permament, interesting plot and detailed universe of the game(like Lord of the Rings Tolkien), some random events, what would the world seemed empty and dead the backdrop for the bustle of players from one NPC to another, or simply MMORPG with some sort of unusual concept and innovative, catchy gameplay mechanics.
Thank you.
43 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tracked 03.09.19

Shinsuke_Michishita
Why it should be exclusively such as you describe it, I really do not understand
Is it not so?
And the man asks to find a MMORPG, I talked about them

D
Delphis 03.09.19

try secret world, but the English language is needed. Well, on some quests people sit for weeks

T
Tracked 03.09.19

Shinsuke_Michishita
Massively multiplayer online game (eng. Massively Multiplayer Online Game, MMO, MMOG) is a network of computer game that is simultaneously played by large number of players (at least several tens, often thousands, sometimes hundreds of thousands.

MMO play simultaneously from several dozen to thousands of employees having the possibility of gaming interaction with each other is the number of simultaneous participants in the standard multiplayer games typically ranges from a few to a few dozen people.

The abbreviation lets you know about what's ahead of you
Namely the routine, but I like to pass one dungeon dozens of times

l
legusor 03.09.19

boring fights, no interesting plot, the concept of the game, some terribly monotonous and boring(in my subjective opinion of course) - kill ten mobs, tell the uncle that you killed them, this uncle will give you a task to kill 20 mobs, and then attributed something to someone else that would have, in turn, entrusted to you next to grindith some pigs or goblins, obediently waiting for you at the location of the job. What processes themselves Grinda(is it called that?) these mobs and traveling from one NPC to another in this dead, a world made of cardboard terribly boring and monotonous.
totally all the MMORPG in this plan is the same, the reverse with foam at a mouth are ready to prove only these MMO nerds.
these games differ only in graphics.

P
Plyushevyy Kot 03.09.19

For me a game like Overkings. This is an old browser-based MMORPG in fantasy style. There is crafting, and pve and pvp and get achievements and stuff. There are no cool graphics, but the game touches its uniqueness - like other not met. At work the most is to play well, or in the evening from home)

A
Aleks2758 03.09.19

Perfect World can try or Jade dynacty. Although PV can say that the game is sickly spoil. Also you can revel like so far, so good!

A
Anderby 03.09.19

FF XIV

u
urban.kalabanovich 03.09.19

Dragon eydzh inquisitr.

l
lookaway 03.09.19

urban.kalabanovich
Spoiler

k
kc5 03.09.19

Free to enter mostly

Age of Conan ---
ArcheAge
Aion !!!
Blade and soul
Bless Online
DC Universe Online ---
EVE Online ---
Guild Wars 1 ?
Guild Wars 2 ---
lineage 2
Lord of the Rings Online ---
Neverwinter Online
Paragon Online
Revelation Online
Riders of Icarus
Rift Online ---
skyforge online
Star Trek Online
Star Wars: The Old Republic ---
Tera !!!
Warframe
Wildstar

O
OnlyHitman 03.09.19

So I just as he was looking for a MMO probably half a year or more; 8 months for sure !I just did not put that I have not tried .Each just looks terribly outdated and not visually pleasing.Especially when played in such masterpieces like the Witcher 3 .I think I'd like MMORPGs from this graph and style as the Witcher, that would be with friends to run.Some time had my eye on WOW too,but the gameplay mechanics are just horrible,the best years of this game are long gone and the presence of permanent subscriptions personally does not suit me .Again, outdated graphics, though nice style.I really hope that someday Blizzard will make WOW 2 or something like.So after a while I decided to try a game that looked about half a year ago.Ran about 2 months tightly understood what was happening what are the pros and charms and I realized that for me the best Black Desert today anything on the market IMO just not there.You can tell that there morobito,but there is the best visual style not a coolie., best graphics ,best combat system among all MMOs.A huge number of different crafts and things to do in the past Grinda. The game evolves albeit very slowly,added new locations.At 7 months there content for a beginner is for sure .And what other projects I was not looking what out there in 2017 -18 a waste,even funny, seriously))Or isometric that is of little interest to me. So play me in Black Desert I think for a long time)

T
Telegraf 03.09.19

Ryzom. Old but good, sandbox.

A
Artur Mischinskiy 03.09.19

here you can see the top MMO toy with loyal donut http://shock-games.ru

S
Spiny 03.09.19

Well, I'm here about the second world war did not agree that the plot is bad. WWII is a very big story. On the one hand they began to interfere with everything, the past with the present. Worth the wait not so bad. We should not just stick skills and control your character, whatever the goal was in front of you. But pvp in wow is weak, for an Amateur. Only arena or the battlefield. Of course you can go to enemy cities and smash everything and everyone, killing the head of the city, but it something rotten. WoW - pve rules and pvp is pathetic, but this is purely my opinion. There are people who love these arenas.
I'm particularly not looking for graphics in a MMORPG. The fact that even the old MMORPGs loading comp. When so many people in one place and yuzayut all sorts of skills, thus appear all sorts of effects from skills, magic. This already greatly reduces fps. And what will happen if you completely MMORPG with super graphics, and physics to get into this crowd? Really depends on optimization.
And I just remembered the old and good MMORPG, Lineage 2 and not this roof, and went on the pirates with low rates and very ancient, like dinosaurs on the island in the L2 - Interlude :)

D
DNSslava 03.09.19

And while playing online games . Currently playing World of Tanks, Point Blank, Warface. You know, the monotony eventually begins to pall. To say so today, he wanted to enrich your game list and came across the site of mmorpg games on new online game 2017. https://www.creagames.com/
I want to start playing the game from the list. About results I will unsubscribe.

l
legusor 03.09.19

I was also outplayed in every Korean govno, but more than a month, stayed only in the games Path of exile and neverwinter online. these games don't look Korean, do not contain many spurious mechanic and they can comfortably play.
like back wizardry online, because there were quests with elegant puzzles, but the project is long shut down sony online entertainment, because players little.
now in the MMORPG genre there is nothing.

m
mooric 03.09.19

Shinsuke_Michishita

Lost sector online

free turn-based MMO Donat want, I have over 5 years not zadonatil a penny)
Really interesting pvp mode!!!

b
blackout007 13.12.20

All mmorpg is a kind of slot machine, only with beautiful graphics that pulls out your time and money, but in return gives nothing. I've played a lot of mmorpt, you can even go to some site with a rating, for example this https://top100mmorpg.ru/ and choose a tu mmorpg, which you will like, but the point is that 90% of them are built on the pay to win system. That is just pumping out your money.

A
Alikana00 13.12.20

I prefer browser HGD. Based on 3.5.6 heroes https://www.heroeswm.ru/?rid=7366784. You can log on to one account from your phone, tablet, laptop, computer. And it's like you're only really playing heroes with other players.

x
xboxcall 12.09.22

I recommend albion online