3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tomas Freeze 18.01.20 09:10 pm

Where can you save cars in GTA 5? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

It caught me after the mission, a good black jeep with high suspension in General, rare,garage for 4 cars full,if you pull one car this unique jeep disappears,tried at home with Michael in the garage to save but and from there disappears,put on the Parking lot where the yellow striped markings near bought the club but from there he disappeared.In General prompt please,and jeep upgrade for the big bucks and lose I armored car.
Spoiler
62 Comments
Sort by:
A
AVEDALOR 18.01.20

Ga M eR
well, in theory it's in the garage needs to remain,but in the game with the savegame bug,disappear machine.

T
Tomas Freeze 18.01.20

AVEDALOR
exactly the garage that I bought 4 seats in there cars are stored but I filled it earlier and here in Michael's house there is a garage campaign for beauty.

F
Flow4Master 18.01.20

Unfortunately this bug is widespread. I did from an empty garage for 4 cars lost pumped car.

k
kalek 18.01.20

keep in the garage ,in addition sohranyaya on the phone

G
Givemethedust 18.01.20

in the garage there is an additional section with special cars, they are just turning and are loaded when selected. XS, like in the single there is no limit to the capacity..or am I confusing something?

S
Sm3RtN1k 18.01.20

if you bought the hangar, then get to the hangar, there should be lost

T
Tomas Freeze 18.01.20

whew had to sweat a little and to stretch logical brain,I at first I on this jeep went to the impound lot (so sure) and bought from there!!a bike and another car (how I got XS:))then put superchip in the garage in the house is Michael (Michael playing himself)then went to the garage and pulled the junk 4yu car and drove it into Michael's house,went to the garage and voila jepara else there)))karoch this superpiper I'm in a garage and rushed.here is a screen.but will it survive there is a question,but over 60% of the game the rubbish I put there was missing.

Spoiler

R
R_D_V 18.01.20

Large garage in multiplayer, in single is not enough

W
Waffen 18.01.20

Question 1 What is the exact number of vehicles to put (save) the first of Franklin's house,if you take into account that there is always his white car and a green motorcycle Lamar??
2.The same thing Michael.....??

G
GamesKnight 18.01.20

And if you zatûningovat ' main transport, tuning will be dropped?

P
Pulse Ultra 18.01.20

Bats123765
there will not be

R
Richards 18.01.20

and actually why is it in the single hundred of cars?

S
Supra NH1 18.01.20

If you drive to Franklin in the garage another car, his own to Park on the street.
for me personally, this single garage is a bike and a sports car, and his personal in the story the Buffalo and the bike will always spawn near the garage on the street.

e
eXtra0rdinary 18.01.20

Hello. Stuck Cheval Marshall in the garage at Franklin, in the house which gave him the Lester Stuck so that we stopped in front of the garage, backwards go can't prevent the goal. How to take it out of the garage? Tried to destroy it, but after it is returned unharmed(

z
zloy04rus 18.01.20

LoL)))

p
pekabir 18.01.20

try a tow truck to pull

e
eXtra0rdinary 18.01.20

pakaur
tow truck for it clings(

p
pekabir 18.01.20

eXtra0rdinary
a crawler tractor tried?

d
dead_line 18.01.20

pull wheels)

a
ashleyalicia 18.01.20

eXtra0rdinary
I wrote about it
After the story missions in the cemetery was sravnitsa the station in the desert, the jeep - but the problem is that it nowhere save in a standard garage he climbs and jumps out the warning - only option in the hangar to the purchased aircraft but it is not saved - so ride and have thrown it out, or it is a jamb of developers?
checked playing as Franklin, Michael , Trevor not lezit in single or four local garages writes - quote this vehicle cannot be stored in the garage
while parked at the strip club Trevor - it disappears and you can use
pix.PlayGround.ru