3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tomas Freeze 18.01.20 09:10 pm

Where can you save cars in GTA 5? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

It caught me after the mission, a good black jeep with high suspension in General, rare,garage for 4 cars full,if you pull one car this unique jeep disappears,tried at home with Michael in the garage to save but and from there disappears,put on the Parking lot where the yellow striped markings near bought the club but from there he disappeared.In General prompt please,and jeep upgrade for the big bucks and lose I armored car.
Spoiler
62 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wong_Fei_Hung 18.01.20

Please tell me where to place the machine in the hangar to keep them? There on the floor so many lines drawn that I do not understand.
There are some certain places, or something.

T
Tomas Freeze 18.01.20

ashleyalicia
I like that too,my second jeep with an open top,the dough poured,went to smash it on a military base,his tank was hit and he was gone from the garage.

Spoiler

W
Wong_Fei_Hung 18.01.20

Please tell me where to place the machine in the hangar to keep them? Lines on the floor indicate anything?

M
Mikolo 18.01.20

Could you tell me whether that fixes somehow the problem with disappearing cars in single player mode? It's a shame, buy a car, invest, get away from it all... no more, no car, no money... Hoped that the impound will be, but it's not there, and in the garage either, just disappeared. I do not understand why then this possibility of tuning if all the invested money until the first exit from the car. At the impound and found two stolen me car, but not the ones I purposefully tried to keep. Tried to find some kind of regularity even as the car gets there, but never realized that just trying to buy a car and leave it in the wrong place - was gone and the impound is not it, drove the car and tune it, and then also left in the wrong place - the same story, did not know how to experiment, to understand the system of getting to the impound, to somehow keep the car... Is the digital license from stim

A
Antimandalajnah 18.01.20

Mikolo
Apparently, have to wait for fashion to save cars on Parking at the purchased property.
By the way, is there any possibility to transfer the machine from one character to another?

update
In the garage of the new home Frank, you can put 2 cars!!!

S
Sergo Ubica 18.01.20

question : can I save the cars for Franklin to the Parking spot where a tow truck to drive away car is necessary in additional tasks Tony , and then the business you can buy.

A
Antimandalajnah 18.01.20

Sergo Ubica
Alas, no.

i
ivema 18.01.20

Antimandalajnah
By the way, is there any possibility to transfer the machine from one character to another?
Pull up on the required machine to the right character, get out of the car, switch to another character and take the car. Elementary same :)

S
Sergo Ubica 18.01.20

Mikolo
it remains only to wait for fashion to some large garage, hangar, or whatever the missing machine on the penalty Parking lot were all..

L
Lavuer 18.01.20

I have a question: near the strip club there is a Parking lot that the cars did not disappear? Show on screen, if available.

R
Rorschach1986 18.01.20

Ga M eR
Th for jeep

T
TrueStyleMgn 18.01.20

The question is. Will there be more than one garage on gg in a single game, and then a lot of cars, and the place where they put little
Sory if the topic/topics like this already.

a
aron79 18.01.20

TrueStyleMgn
Angara is there a factory fit.

B
Brian Griffin 18.01.20

And if not will you play longer?

T
Tomas Freeze 18.01.20

vova15ru
Yes, after the mission got when Michael's house was attacked by some Bandos,and they had left their jeeps on my site I have them all and the jeep in the garage to preserve ,well, then tuning.

T
TrueStyleMgn 18.01.20

арон79
well, if it would be possible to drive the car in the hangar, that would be amazing

a
aron79 18.01.20

TrueStyleMgn
when you purchase the hangar , writing the Russian language that it is possible to save not only the aircraft, but also cars that don't fit in the garage. About the strip club, the machine can be maintained. There are a lot of places. But the use of these machines. Ago come home, it will still disappear.

T
TrueStyleMgn 18.01.20

арон79
here I agree, it is sad that they are not stored in garages

арон79
XS as a machine to deliver, is written is written, but once tried all in vain just left in the hangar is gone

J
Jeep Cherokee 18.01.20

I have a similar question. After the game I decided to gather in garages are good SUVs. Remember, this is a high car on the basis of the Canis Mesa. As I understand it, they don't. Tried to re-take one of the missions where there is the car. Playing Michael drove the jeep to his garage. At the end of the mission, the game resumes in the same place with Michael / Franklin / Trevor, the car in the garage does not appear.

Are there any ways to get it, or it is necessary to pass the game first?

A
Alex_Balay_ 18.01.20

Jeep Cherokee
Ga M eR
vova15ru
Sergo Ubica
http://www.playground.ru/files/grand_theft_auto_5_persistance_mod_sohranenie_svoih_mashin_gde_ugodno-94410/
Enjoy)